DBC DEVS BROWSE BIZ!!!!!

LMAO THEY HAD TO PUT OUT A TWEET SAYING ITS NOT JUST INDIANS BUYING THEIR COIN BECAUSE BIZ IMMEDIATELY DROPPED IT AFTER FINDING OUT THE TRUTH

LMAO

CONTEXT: THEY WERE RESPONDING TO THIS TWEET SHOWING THAT INDIANS WERE THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY HOLDING DBC LMAOOO

W-WAIT BIZ, IT'S NOT JUST INDIANS

PLS COME BACK BIZ LMAO

Who wants the Indian stink on them. I sure don't.

Look at it dropping too... Why did they think showing us that Indians were the ones holding the most coins was a good thing. I'll never get rid of my bags now.

RIP 'JeetBrainChain

Why the fuck are people still holding this? I already doubled my money and moved on . Still pissed I held for too long otherwise would've made 5x, but hey you never know.

>LMAO ALL CAPS LOCK LOL LE EBIN MEME

send bobs and vegana

>DBC devs browse Veeky Forums
>defend pajeets
>Devs = pajeets confirmed

Almost my entire portfolio is DBC but this is fucking hilarious. Just fmsu

BUTTHURT RANJEET DETECTED LMAO

NOBODY WANTS YOUR COIN ANYMORE LMAO

Everything on kucoin is dropping

Get this fucking coin away from me. The whale cocks are still pounding its guts in.

Every single erc20 token is a pajeet coin

Lets pajeet bomb them then

so the indian core coins is the ff.
-espers on yobit
-chainlink
-dbc

>10x ico price within a month
>shitcoin

Indians will keep this coin from about .15 to .50, then they'll fomo into another coin with their $200 that they made from this coin. The iron hands will keep this coin for quite some time and make thousands.

>bought 7k at 2k sats
>started trading these easy as fuck to read swings
>have 13k DBC now
>mfw people try to make me feel bad about buying into this coin

>being so poor that pajeets control your coin with their $200

The critical thinking skills on this one

At least 50% of the malaysians are also pajeets.

dude i'd have no problem iron handing this if i didn't want to all in XBY, thats why i need this shit to moon and fucking fast

"this numbers" lmao
typin like pajeet

>Chinaman can't into English
>typin like pajeet lmao
Why do Redditors always force a meme to the point it's not funny anymore

They think being ridiculously offensive is what is required to be on Veeky Forums because they've only seen shit from Veeky Forums on the news.

Being ridiculously offensive IS part of Veeky Forums culture you weak cuck. That has nothing to do with repeating a meme ad nauseum and using it out of context just to fit in.