*silently farts*

*silently farts*

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=pgSQuyEv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bought in at $5.60
YOU GOYS SAID IT WOULD MOON

The worst part about it is how clear it's a state-sponsored crypto at this point. It's got all the connections and it will be in the hundreds before it's public chain even launches.

But it's going to stay held down for who knows how long. I'm all in and not selling because this is my ticket to being rich but god damn if it isn't annoying.

>im annoyed because i did no research and bought the most heavily shilled coin of all time
>i deserve to get rich quickly
>whats taking so long
>waaaaaaah

It already mooned. This coin being more expensive than it is now defeats ita purpose as an enterprise blockchain solution.

Thor needs to be cheap for Ven to function on a large scale. Ven is chinese government coin. Price will be kept 44-50k sats indefinitely.

Ven defies all expectations and will continue to do so.

Nice FUD faggot. Price of thor has nothing to do with the price of Ven, thats the fucking whole point of it

Pls explain to a brainlet senpai

RETARD alert

It would not be that annoying if after partnership announcement price would actually increase.
>hey look we got a partnership with this multi-billion dollar company
>price goes down by one dollar after slight increase of 0.20$

Of course Thor will be influenced by the price of Vet, you absolute babboon. It must represent a significant ROI in order to incentivize staking.

wait i thought all the VEN i own will just turn into VET

They added thor into the mix so that Ven's price could go up without affecting enterprise users cost based on needs as opposed to ethereum. There will always be more thor produced per year whereas Ven's max supply is capped. They also said that they would adjust the required thor by enterprise users based on its price, so regardless of what its priced at, it wont effect demand

>the most heavily shilled coin of all time
I'll bet my ven stack you got into crypto no earlier than November of last year.

Ironically, the first blockchain to see mass adoption in real industry will not result in the token holders getting rich.

Chinks need thor to stay cheap. Ven is already too expensive. I expect 20k sats eventually when they finally kill any hope of the coin mooning with a months long whale supression campaign.

Yeah no shit dumbass, but that doesnt really matter. Say thor is priced at 10$ and the company requires 1mil thor to process transactions. If the price of thor goes up to 20$, then the required thor will be 500k. Thats just one example.

fucking brainlet, the supply is limited. Those walls are going to be bought at some point.

DUMB FUCK, SMART PEOPLE GOT THIS COIN UNDER A DOLLAR AND NOW COMPLETELY BLOWING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BITCOIN JANUARY 'CRASH'. WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT USD WHEN IT JUST GOES UP IN SATS EVERYDAY. TRY HARDER NIGGER

Are there any US venlets here? You do know that when Ven switches to POS you will be holding a security, right?

You know that is illegal, right?

So you are holding a coin that will never moon, that will soon be illegal in your country.

Boy, really makes me think

I went all in around 90 cents and I have a stack of almost 80K Ven.

*silently holds*

Oh sweetie...no....the chink whales buy and sell to each other. The nibbles of the stack from legitimate "investors" are patched with each artificial dump cycle where the whales rebuy ven for cheaper than they sold it for.

We are insects to them. The whales hold 75% of the supply of ven.

>Public offerings, sales and trades of U.S. securities must be registered and filed with the SEC's state securities departments.

Fat

*braps in chinese*

free 68 IOST btw
t.iost.io/?c=pgSQuyEv

>how does supply and demand work
kill yourself

Lmao this fud is awful. Sorry you missed the boat little man. Be sure to buy at the top when we hit BTC ATH in a week.

>Mining is trading a security
>Trading TF2 hats is security trading as they are a dividend of playing TF2

N o o ne fucking care

Guberment suc my dic

Well no they would fuck you when you cashed out. It's also bullshit because we went through this with Neo. It's not a security and neither is Ven.

I haven't seen any solid evidence that the SEC gives a shit about VEN or NEO. They only care about idiots getting scammed in ICOs. This SEC FUD that started the past few days is really getting annoying.

>Raising chicken is a security as they pay eggs as dividends

thats what im saying

its not a US registered security

What makes VEN security under the Securities Act of 1933?

See the attached - what part of the definition does VEN satisfy?

Goys tell me everything will be okay. Thinking about doubling down my position. I want to hold enough VeChain to get 1 THOR a week.

it will. eventually you will be able to stake your vet for another coin called thor

It doesn't Neo had the same conversation. It's considered taxable income in the same vein as mining.

lmao the US doesn't even know that so how the fuck would we. Quit making up the rules as you go.

>I want to hold enough VeChain to get 1 THOR a week

*blocks your pump*

I'm poor college boyo please have mercy