NAME ONE. JUST ONE

One non-bigboy crypto token, just one, that has any right to exist. One. I fucking dare you. ONE. They're all funnymoney tax dodges for startups to get around SEC IPO regulations or ways to pay node-runners NOTHING in exchange for their services.

Go ahead. I'll wait here you dumb fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=pgSQuyEv
gluon.com/how-it-works/
coinbase.com/join/5a432a4cc04f6f03c7b37a92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LINK
Come back here and say this to my face in 2020 faggot

Oh right. Vaporware that makes people buy into a node ponzi scheme that then pays out people in node ponzi scheme nickels. Next.

Blockmason

And thats it

Simple Token.

Gluon

Gluon.com

From their FAQ:
>We won’t arbitrate your friendships—we only have so many tough guys with baseball bats, and they can’t be everywhere at once.
Sounds exactly like the language I'd expect from the team building the infrastructure for "the next millenium [sic]"
>They definitely need a token to accomplish this.

IOST
68 free tokens right here

t.iost.io/?c=pgSQuyEv

Neat.
WHY DOES IT NEED A TOKEN.

OMG

Data, brotha.

gluon.com/how-it-works/

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS CAN EXPLAIN WHY ANY OF THESE SHITCOIN TOKENS NEED TO EXIST.
IT IS CHUCK E CHEESE MONEY
AND YOU ARE RETARDS

Siacoin

Shut the fuck up shill. You didn't ask people to explain, simply name a coin.

"ICO Whitepaper and Token breakdown details coming soon."
lololololllllllllllllllllllll

We're going to print tokens and pay you in tokens to work for us because tokens.
Genius.

Factom

Coinbase.
coinbase.com/join/5a432a4cc04f6f03c7b37a92

Yeah neat. It's a blockchain. Explain the token for me, dumb fuck.
>you cannot

BAT.

A token with an actual use case, real tech that's usable right now, and the best team that any crypto project has ever had.

The use case is pretty cool.
>bought a lambo with all your sick gainz.
>want to tune it for horsepower
>hmm, wonder what someone else did cause I don't know shit about cars
>reprogram that midengine shitcar
>max HP gainz
>holy shit this is fast!
>die in a fireball

lol braveeeeeeeeeeeeee

LINK, BAT, maybe XLM.

>the future of paying for services is to pay for every service with a token exclusively for that service because every service needs its own currency because internet 4.0

Fastest and most privacy focused browser (besides TOR) on the market right now. Literally nothing beats it

>Shitposting is a refutation
Read the white paper, BAT can be utilized on other browsers, it's just designed to work best on Brave. This is coming from someone who has no money in it right now.

MOD

A lot of things don't NEED to exist, yet they do, and they make money. Some things exist simply because it makes things a bit more convenient, a bit more accessible, a bit more secure.

Salty no coiners mang.

>literally no tokens to be found

nobody needed databases before they existed.

I mean, it's honestly not that far fetched. It's kind of like FOREX 2.0. But you have to hedge on the extremely unlikely scenario that crypto replaces fiat.

>People want to be paid in Chuck E Cheese money for their role in advertising because internet 4.0
k

TEL
>Just imagine all the phones!

>38 page peer reviewed whitepaper
>Autist creator that gives zero fucks about his investors and works on the product
>Many youtube videos showing how to setup nodes
>Unique in its real world use cases

I just cant wait til 2020, although you will probably FOMO in when its $10 each claiming that Veeky Forums lied to you about the memes.

Theres a difference from Veeky Forums shilled coins and actual autistic research.

you just said to name one so i did. im not gonna waste my time explaining shit to you. autistic faggot

>Partnership with coinbase
>Big news sites asking for implementation
Google and Facebook reap 93% of ad revenue and almost 100% of growth over the last couple of years. If someone can provide a solution that reverses this, a token associated with it will have value.

I will supplement this with the idea that a token is more easily accessible for people who are not institutional investors. Having to exchange money between foreign currencies can be a hassle. Tokens create a new standard with less confusion.

>why do you need an interweb? What service does it provide? Name me one thing the internet does other than move inconsequential data around and provide a breeding ground for a thousand doomed scammy startups. You know where people make money? IN THE REAL WORLD. Can you get food from the internet? Can you drive to the internet and buy a product? No. The best it can do is tell someone you want to buy something from their marketplace. That's what we have telephones and fax machines for, you fucking MORON

CND

>I'll look at the website for you

Siacoin and bat

dont expect these retard pajeets to understand but this is of course the case

XRL

Done

So it's like Uber for mechanics and stuff?