BOUGHT AT 17k

SOLD AT 9K AND BOUGHT BACK IN AT 12K TODAY

WHY IS THIS SO HARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK SOMEONE HELP

because you're retarded

hey looks like you'll get to sell at 9k again soon!

serial{x_lm:{us_d3.0, containment}}end_bogdan_serial_transmission

>op on biz long enough to post wojaks
>still buys the top
>sells the bottom
>fomos a bull trap

are you fucking retarded OP?

Should I HOLD? Or fucking sell now and buy back when it drops to 2k??

I am so fucked I have to put a downpayment on a house in a couple weeks.

I THOUGHT ID QUICKLY 2X MY MONEY AND THEN USE MY GAINS TO COVER MY DOWNPAYMENT

NOW IM FUCKED AND MIGHT LOSE MY 10K DEPOSIT AND THE HOUSE FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The /biz way

learn on your mistakes. Learn TA, analyze short and mid term trends before you decide to enter. Stop chasing green candles like a monkey

Question: if a retard buys at 17k and it drops to 9k, what's the smart move here? Hold in the hope that it eventually goes back up enough to break even and profit? Sell to try to recoup losses with alts that are more likely to double, and put the money back in BTC when you doubled your satoshis, so as to erase the loss (while still risking to lose more)? The easy answer is "don't buy at ATH in the first place", but when you do and get fucked like this, what then?

Can I get quick rundown?

yeah you gotta stop doing that.

put that on a ledger and store it in your butt. don't play day trader with alts either. you are not good at this right now.

good, you deserve it

>bought at 17k

lyl

I 2x my money today by buying Cindicator last night, feels good.

this is basically why i only invest in the coins i believe in. big drops don't even faze me. i use them to accumulate more.

I would just sit on it for a while, you knew the risk if it dives down and never goes up then you will have to write it off, just invest more money into alts from your fiat and keep the bitcoin.

you are buying high and selling low whats the problem?

Fuck it i'll hold, i'm going to put it into one last altcoin to try and salvage my gains

Which one should it be? ? ? I'm thinking NEO or ICX

I don’t believe you. Nobody is this retarded and still have money to their name

There's a good chance we're going to see 8k and under. Either way it's probably not going to go over 12k for a long time, so sell around there or get ready to cut your losses if it goes under 10k again. Good luck user

If you watched it drop all the way to 9k, almost half its value, I've got to wonder why you'd sell there unless catastrophic news came out or you found a true "hidden gem certified moon" and your cutting your losses to move there.

Otherwise, it's simply weakhanded emotional faggotry l. I cut my losses pretty quick, or at minimum trade downward to increase my stack.

if they followed the golden rule of "don't put in more than you are willing to lose" then whatever, do what you want. nobody REALLY knows what's going to happen (not even (((them))), things like MtGox can fuck a market and you won't know when it's coming)

however if you didn't follow the rule... then liquidate and get a second job. work til you erase that debt and then learn to never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.

> BOUGHT AT 17k
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME CRYPTO WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE BIGGEST COIN BY MY VOLUME

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF A CUP AND A HANDLE (YEAHHHAHH)

RED CANDLES START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
FED TO THE CHINKS AND I HIT THE SELL BUTTON
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO BUY THAT DIP
TA SAYS BOUNCE BUT THE COIN IS SHIT
SO MANY MOON, NOT MANY MINE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH SELL LOW AND BUY HIGH?
YOU NEVER KNOW, YOU'RE ON Veeky Forums BRO
YOU'LL NEVER GROW THAT PORTFOLIO

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A WOJAK, FOMO BUY IN, GET BAGS
HEY NOW, PAJEET WOJAK, FUDDING OTHERS, GIVE US FLAGS!
ALL YOUR SHITCOINS ARE GOLD
ONLY SHITTING STREETS BREAK THE MOLD

you move it to a coin that has a potential to grow instead of selling for usd like a retard

what do you think? it's quite obvious which is more likely to 2x or 3x in the next couple of months

Wish I knew that feel user

Yeah it's pretty hard if you have a single digit IQ, sorry OP

one that starts with X and not a cripple

test

>Tethered 1/4th of my BTC @ 9800 to try and increase my stack
>BTC goes up
>Would have FOMO'd back in if I was still a weak handed faggot
>Decide to wait it out
>ABout to be rewarded
LET IT DROP

Should have locked in the price

>Selling when red
You wont make it

it's quite simple but takes some balls and some patience.

You buy low, and you sell high.

If you accidentally buy high, you fucking wait.

>Bought at 17k
Hey thanks for the money friend