I got my funds out, hope you did too

KuCoin will be going dark in about 48 hours. And to all of you still expecting your KCS bonuses (3 days not paid) you will be left high and dry. And to everyone thinking this dip in KCS is good, wait til its $0. I wish I was wrong :(

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/user/account/promotion
ethplorer.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258
kucoin.com.hypestat.com/
binance.com.hypestat.com/
thecryptowiki.org/Crypto_Confessions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's this meme? I haven't been keeping up with kuckcoin

I don't have the min 50 ven needed to w/d

Should've loaded up on DOT like I told you. It's not too late.

TLDR they are insolvent. They stopped the refer program which was in the whitepaper and havent paid the KCS dividends in 3 days. They shit quality coins fast because the coins pay them...this barely keeps them afloat. Now they have server issues, eth token issues, and other issues I can't discuss...yet.

Evidence someone's been posting that they're HQed in Sichuan province, not Hong Kong (supposedly a virtual mailbox address), so China's gonna close the exchange within a few weeks.

Possible. Them closing their referral program at the same time is a big red flag.

If you want to play it safe you can trade for any neo token or ltc and withdraw pretty quick. I wish this was just fud :( my friend is usually spot on with anything out of China

40 minutes ago I tried to withdraw 0.371 eth

it hasn't appeared on etherscan yet.

Did I get just'd by a chink exchange?

Red flags so far - skimping KCS bonuses regularly. then stopping for 3 days now. ending the refer program even though that was the selling point of kucoin. the eth withdraw issue. The 0 customer service. The fork that was never paid. I can go on and on....Sometimes when something appears to good to be true, it usually is.

Mt. Gox 2.0 soon?

>doing business with pic related
top kek

You should still get. I wouldn't be risking Eth at this stage in the game.

unfortunately

more like BITCOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT. You fucking idiots. Clever money never went into this piece of a shit exchange.

>ending the refer program
will you full mongs never see a fucking pyramid bullshit if one sits straight in fucking front of you?

Fuck guys I withdrew with ETH before i saw they were having issues with ETH.
Am i fucked?

Took every thing out a couple days ago had no idea look at God

So it's just 3 guys dressed up differnetly?!?!

Yup I got out all ofm y holdings.

I jsut hit 10k so I'm done daytrading and I'm going on ICOs now.

I still have my main HODLs but I am avoiding centralized exchanges until 0X or airswap gets there shit up

pretty sure a couple of them, are two guys in a long coat.

nononononononoonnnonononOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'LL MISS THE FUCKING REQ DUMP TOMORROW BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT ETH PROBLEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit is biz full of fucking pajeets and absolute morons. Never listen to anyone on this shitty board, do your own research. Always.

Pic related.

aren't those the guys from the bitconnect music video

Dude seriously. Anyone believing this bullshit is an absolute fucking idiot. Are we all children on here?

>can't discuss...yet
larping faggot

I should have known better. They barely speak English.

I can't believe people fall for FUD without doing any research. Smarten up you fuckers.

If anyone's looking for their invitation bonuses, they're still there - kucoin.com/#/user/account/promotion

I just claimed some rewards and it extracted fine.

I'm pulling out just in case. if anything I'll just buy cuckcoin shares cheaper. I bought them at 1.23$ so I have plenty of leverage to go somewhere else If i want.

This is a separate issue. They are insolvent, aka no $$$

Legit the campaign across Veeky Forums and reddit to tank KCS has been admirable. It's actually working too, KCS and volume on Kucoin have been going down. Congrats whales, you'll get your cheap KCS.

For you retards out there, never trust someone that says "I wish i could say more." But please, keep selling your bags, I've got plenty of low buy orders sprinkled around on Kucoin.

Where's the proof?

If you check their wallet address, you can see they're still paying withdrawal and that they have thousands of Ethereum. Everything else besides XRB is working fine, showing it's simply a technical issue on their side.

Someone literally visited their offices in Hong Kong.

The referral program was ended because of the bad reputation it gave to Kucoin (the full name of KCS is now censored due to excessive spam) and because they obviously want to reduce the number of incoming users due to all the lag issues. People have been telling them to close off registration for a long time.

How can they be insolvent when they own a large share of the KCS coin. Literally hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if it tanked the KCS price, they could raise tens of millions in hours. And the overhead on exchanges isnt that high to require anywhere near that amount.

Gotta try harder.

>40 minutes ago I tried to withdraw 0.371 eth
>it hasn't appeared on etherscan yet.
>Did I get just'd by a chink exchange?
They're slow. Took me a few hours to withdraw me VEN a few nights ago

Lol is this real

>How can they be insolvent when they own a large share of the KCS coin. Literally hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if it tanked the KCS price, they could raise tens of millions in hours. And the overhead on exchanges isnt that high to require anywhere near that amount.

What are you smoking? KCS is worthless. It's the same as Bitconnect coin.

"Literally" hundreds of millions of dollars. The fucking state of Veeky Forums

They aren't worth anything until they sell them or trade them, what do you think happens if the sell them en masse?

They kill their own coin, increase FUD and actually become insolvent.

and binance still has a referral program. think about that one

Keep this up FUDbro, it'll increase my COSS value and also make KCS cheap enough for me to buy

yeah, but it's not a multi-level ponzi shit. Besides, binance big boss gook is cool.

In what universe would they needs all the money right away.

As long as they continue operations, they could easily pull out millions of dollars by selling KCS per day. Yes, the KCS price will keep going down, but they would still get a huge chunk of it.

My point is that the possibility of them being insolvent is next-to-none. So you guys need to try harder with your FUD. retard.

Here's why there has been so much FUD about Kucoin recently:
The group that has been shilling UFR is also spreading FUD about Kucoin. That is because UFR will soon be added to Kucoin. Notice how all the UFR shilling started around the same time as the Kucoin exit scam rumors? Their plan is to pump up the price of UFR and crash KCS. Since they already know Kucoin is going to add UFR, they've already sent their UFR to their exchange wallet, so they will have a massive advantage over other traders. They will then dump on FOMOers and buy up cheap KCS.

also fuck you Alpam

If the price of KCS keeps going down, and bonuses stop getting paid, why in the fuck would people keep using the exchange? People will withdraw and trade elsewhere. It's a feedback loop.

Calling me retarded when spouting the most retarded shit here..

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ETH

I hate this fucking cunt chink exchange so fucking much, cant wait for this pyramid scheme to collapse. It's been 48 hrs and my ETH is still locked up. fucking gooks.

Switch to a shittier shit coin. Lend is 50 as well but that's like 8 minimmum with about 4 transfer fee.

the eth network isnt even that clogged unless you're being jewish with your gas. kucoin is obviously exit scamming people's ERC20 tokens before they fully shut down.
referrals got shut down today, that's the first sign a ponzi is about to collapse.

Eject, eject!

Ponzi's gotta ponzi.

Slow and steady wins this race. You only had to listen...

Proof that the dividends haven;t been paid for 3 days?

Do you need to eth to pay gas to withdraw tokens or is that what the withdraw fee is for?

Mostly just the endless stream of crying on their reddit.

ethplorer.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258
you can see they're still processing withdrawals

lol placing limit orders as market orders

Well, your little fantasy conspiracy world just keeps getting more and more elaborate. Did you mention how they also crashed Bitcoin, and how they were the ones that have been printing tether?

>Tell me where the bad jew touched you.

they haven't ask anyone

Rolled back, and refunded from company's own pocket. Some people actually gained money. Working perfectly now.

Meanwhile,
lol day 5 of Kucoin exit scam

Should have stuck with an Honorable Jap exchange, instead of a Sneaky Chink one.

This is FUD as usual. And it's like clockwork. Some person (or persons) in particular really want to FUD the shit out of Kucoin with this identical copypasta over and over every day.

Here's the thing-- Everyone knows that Kucoin is REGISTERED IN HONG KONG as has been proven multiple times before, also Binance is a Hong Kong company.

kucoin.com.hypestat.com/ here you can see that the servers are hosted from Tokyo, Japan.

binance.com.hypestat.com/ here you can see that the Binance servers are also hosted from Tokyo, Japan. So if you think that Kucoin will shut down, then so will Binance cause it has the exact same business model.

China's ban on exchanges became effective in september, all mainland chinese exchanges are already banned... why would they wait 4 months to ban kucoin??? Use your fucking brains. The FUD is fake news released to lower the KCS price so the FUDer can buy more. Don't be an idiot and use your brain.

>4 month old exchange is shit
No way bros, should i sell my braindrain coins? Guy on youtube said hodl xD

Yes, this crafty Kucoin fudder cant wait to pick up the collective 752 kucoin that biz holds.

token air drop.

t.iost.io/?c=uBpl9zlm

Please sirs, my family will starve if I don't get any tokens.

THIS WILL GET YOU 68, YES, 68 TOKENS. USE MY LINK.

I work for Kucoin and I may get fired for this Ching chong ching chang chong dong

Ching chong ching chang xou

>also fuck you Alpam
that group is run by a literal street shitting Pajeet lol

they're processing transactions FUCKING MANUALLY. thats why you see batches of fucking FIVE transactions at a time, they haven't sent more than 10 per hour all day. This site is running off with your coins and you shill for them while their wallet is barely fuckin active.

Another big red flag

have like 200 bucks on pajeets coins there, should i be concerned?

Why do you assume people other than you collectively reaching the same conclusion are somehow colluding. I have no stake in KCS and no interest in it. The site is shady (to me) so I pulled my currency out, for reasons I explained.

No, see it's a concentrated FUD effort. the guys FUDing about it on reddit even deleted their accounts after being exposed

you can try get your shit out, but it wont come. been waiting days, these chinks are exit scamming. proof: they just disabled their pyramid referral scheme and ran off with the money

what the fuck is up with their non chinese first names?

nothing compared to the announcement they gave a few days ago lol.

This explains why DRGN prices have not recovered.

Gonna jack zhu money
Good meme, top len

If you are trying to get your funds off of KuCoin, I suggest using NEO, took me like 5m to have a fully confirmed tx.

>use an exchange called cuckcoin
>get cucked out of your coins

Can't believe a bunch of you actually signed up for a exchange named kucoin, not the brightest bunch are ya

I AM FUCKING DYING TOPKEK

you can see they still have funds in their wallet

>they're processing transactions FUCKING MANUALLY
so what? I already moved my BTC to Binance because congratulations, you fudders scaring people away mean there isn't enough volume for arbitrage anymore, if they were exit scamming they wouldn't have let me withdraw

Such a bug shouldn't have entered production in the first place, it shows they obviously didn't do any testing. What will you do when COSS gets Goxed due to their incompetent devs?
I'll be scalping exit bags so you can give me your bags one last time :^)

For all of you faggots spreading FUD,

In the Chinese telegram group Kent Li the operation director just admitted that it was all fake rumors

The operations director of the exchange said it's ok guys!!!!!!!!

Jesus, people here telling you to be wary and consider making your money safe, you morons have a hissy fit.

How do I know that this isn't a screenshot of Kent Li laughing at us for using his scam exchange you fucking chink

Hand on chin, that's all I need to see

He even wrote in English on a Chinese group
Kek

>biz

i guess its time to stack some more cheap DBC

>G-guys it's not an exit scam but I've moved all my money off just in case.

FCUK YOU OP, i'll apologize later if you're right

what the fuck

You do realize if they're insolvent they can just increase the fees right?

Oh yeah that'll end well.

>Hey guys we're doubling the exchange fees to keep us in busin-- hey, where are you all going? We need you to pay the fees!

one referral pajeet must have gotten pretty mad about this

and started all this FUD

ayy lmao

CHINKCONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

> buying a blatant pyramid scheme coin like KCS
> not investing in UFR
> being this dumb

Are you and the other fudders feeling good about causing me to lose thousands of dollars in lost arbitrage opportunities? At least I can find solace in the fact that COSS is down 50% from ATH.

What are you basing this on? Do you have any insider crypto information? Something shady going on in the world that you know and want to share?

thecryptowiki.org/Crypto_Confessions

Post your confessions here for the crypto world to see.

Why does an exchange need a token to succeed?

false alarm user

Kucoin is delaying the ETH withdrawals on purpose, while openly pushing NEO down our throats

FUCK KUCOIN AND FUCK NEO

This thread still going? LOL I was just fucking around guys...thanks for the cheap KCS though
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got an extra 4,500 kcs at 20% discount by posting this...lol too fuckin ez