Blockfolio rate

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

>Ripple
>XLM
Now all you need is the king of shitcoins, TRON, and maybe you'll have the worst portfolio possible.

Prolly have made more than you faggot

Can someone explain why my blockfolio and binance are like 1.5k usd off?

some of that eth is in an ico

id probably sell some of that ripple and put it into something more risky, like an ED shitcoin

Have you made sure all your coins on blockfolio are set to binance?

You haven't made anything until you sell your shitcoins. XLM and Ripple will be worth as much as dogecoin in a year.

Poast blockfolio

Probably going to move 2k out of ripple at the end of the month.

xrp is stupidly high marketcap idk why you would hold that shit. get a low marketcap coin if u wanna make actual gains to make it. ltc is also a meme. and u dont have any substantial amount of bat or eng to make real gains.

just pick 4-5 low marketcap coins and wait for moon.

Xrp is the first coin I ever bought. Got in at .18. But I’m going to move some of it to diversify. Any recommendations?

INT

Tell me honestly: what is my worth gonna be a month from now?

Conservatively around 55-60k

I’m really hoping I can 3x this so I can pull out 250k and get COMFY

Thank you user. I hope you’re right.

You are fucking stacked my dude

>Ripple
Oh my.

And how high did you buy BAT. Want to pick up some bags

>cripple
not gonna make it

I bought it at .70 and want to get rid of it. Not gonna take a loss tho

No doubt, but stacked with shit or quality is the question?

Damn that's pretty nice.

Fag

Not very familiar with most of your coins. How much was your initial investment?

What is the trick to screenshotting my whole blockfolio? It only wants to snap the top 6 coins. Please help!

why is xlm bad? pls reply im all in xlm

Damn. Admiring that huge ENG stack. You will be hitting 7 figures this year for sure.

Don’t listen to him. Maybe switch to ripple tho

XLM is fine, XRP is not imo

Buddy you don’t even know how to work blockfolio

Dudes gonna be worth like 10 million by next year

Wil i ever be comfy?

>Up 1000% in 24 hrs
somethings fishy

Dollars not percent

POORFAG REPORTING FOR RAPE. WAT DO UBERMENSCH????

Been seeing a lot of ICX in this thread. And of course they don’t have it on bittrex. Truly hamstringed by local laws.

Its a start lil guy! Just keep working your way up and accumulating more and you’ll make it.

Guess my portfolio worth by Q2

Is binance still closed to new registrations?

You’re too diversified.

lmao have fun losing 50% of your sats by this time next month

www.binanceDOTcomFORWARDSLASH?refEQUALS19738698
Cheers

Most exchanges don’t work in my state due to strict local laws.

Yeah I don’t get this but willing to learn. So why too diversified if $400 portfolio but if $400k portfolio naw dawg all good???

Because you don’t have very much money right now you’ll probably make more by sticking it all on one coin.

Rate to help a poor man

That doesnt answer the scale problem. I think we can agree moon missions are behind us?

You reek of Norman

I can tell you’re a faggot all the way from here.

I think there’s some moons left

?

Shill me on loopring

Its aiming to be a decentralized exchange on etherium in 2018 & neo after. Ties with the neo council.

Sell or hold?

There are plenty of moon missions if you look hard enough. There are likely at least 3 threads in the catalogue regarding ICO’s or low marketcap coins. Your capital base is too low right now, when you start moving into tens of thousands of dollars you can afford to be flexible and diversify, I’ll let you figure out why. Global crypto marketcap is ~500 billion. NYSE is 21 trillion. The Dot Com bubble was almost 3 trillion at its peak. Connect the dots, we are still relatively early. If you can’t flip coins just DYOR and hold onto one solid coin for a month. Some moon missions take longer than that even, you have to fight the instant gratification response our culture has programmed into us.

I also suggest getting spun up on your countries tax regulations before getting too serious or you’ll end up with dozens of not hundreds of unaccounted trades which will make your life much more difficult when you cash out.

I don't get why so many people with portfolios >10000 hold a couple of hundred in certain coins.

About 5k

this looks like the portfolio of a mid December moon mission "lottery winner".

You wont make it OP. You'll make a bunch of stupid moves in the future, and you'll lose it all.

People still hold ripple and ltc?

Post ur blockfolio poorfag

I thought this was a blockfolio rate thread? i did this. it's the folio of a faggot that is gonna lose it all in the coming months.

Only things that are gonna happen in the coming months are that I will continue to make money and you will stay poor lol

A-am I gunna make it?

Lol i'm not the one looking for validation on my choices from a bunch of literal strangers on an anime board.

You'll crash and burn. Remember this.

Doubt it my dude

I super duper strongly recommend that you spread your investments a little bit more than 99% ripple and 1% other.

My blockfolio got so messed up trying to keep track of moving everything to tethers during the crash I had to start over.
This isn't all of it, just what I've put back in so far. Probably another 1 or 2 grand not in market, or sitting in ETH

Is this gud to just hold for awhile

>19k
>mostly in digital fiat
>thinks he's rich

Literally anyone who has been on Veeky Forums for even 1 year has made WAY more than you have newfag.

Probably going to pull 2-3k out at the end of the month to diversify

Pretty good start tho you have to admit

stupid runt fuck off with your poorfolio. Didn't know it was possible to be this proud of less than a years wages.

Hahaha this guy is poor. Doubt you even make 20k a year you obese NEET fag

not bad, LTC is more worthwhile than XRP, I think because ETH hardfork to ETHzero will render XRP's fast transaction slow.

How does this work? i thought Binance was closed for registration but you can register if you have this referral link?

WTF is this man haha.

Did you start with 25K and only buy Veeky Forums coins?

you made me look at the price of bloom ya cheeky cunt

Started with 2k lol

They open a certain amount of accounts every day without warning. Referral link helps

GTFO newfag, just because you blindly threw 2k at the cheapest coin below Bitcoin at the right time doesn't make you some sort of investing god. Shit portfolio.

Rate it now boys

t. Angry soon to be alt coiner once ripple takes the throne

>euros
Move to a real country big guy

What do you think about XRP price in EOY?

link and zrx are pretty solid choices

what is xnn?

Any more helpful advice, my dear brainlet?

Anywhere from 5-20

>ID literally xrp
It’s a sign

It's some token I received as an airdrop. No idea what it does but I added it as well.

Ironically I would never buy that piece of trash

2$ - 5$ is more realistic

God might be telling you something dude I’d listen

I wanna get rid of my BTC for something and was thinking about link, but honestly anything with a high risk/reward is fine since I got my intial investment out.

Quite possibly

I’ve shat on link quite a bit mainly due to the massive shilling but it’s a fine pick.