QSP

I never see this shilled here. Can someone fill me in? This seems awesome. Auditing smart contracts, & token air drops for each ICO they partner with. So basically just by holding QSP, I'm getting access to all these ICO's that could moon. They have 50+ projects requesting their services at the moment.

What am I missing? This shit seems golden.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptofela/quantstamp-qsp-airdrops-a-good-investment-for-2018-17d73b4f6e38
medium.com/quantstamp/proof-of-hodl-announcement-d6de05a0d531
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>token air drops

oh shit, i own 10,000 of these and didnt realise this was a feature. hope i havent missed out on any airdrops rofl

Next one is coming in Feb from what I've read! You need to prove that you haven't daytraded it in etc, but QSP holders are getting like 1-3% of ICO tokens when they perform an audit!

I have a friend that holds, but he's a normie who just picked pretty much at random on binance. Anybody that's big on this crypto got any insight?

source on the cofirmed airdrop of tokens QSP audits?

Shitty source (medium), but at least one of them is legit as it was written by the founder. Here's the first one I read:

medium.com/@cryptofela/quantstamp-qsp-airdrops-a-good-investment-for-2018-17d73b4f6e38

And here's the one by Richard Ma

medium.com/quantstamp/proof-of-hodl-announcement-d6de05a0d531

So to get access you need to prove you're a 'long' (i.e not day traded it in for the air drop) holder, & do something to help the community and project like answer some reddit posts or some bullshit like that. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Proof of Caring sounds too much gay. I sold at loss after the initial pump when it got listed on Binance.

it sounds faggy as fuck but if it gets me access to sweet ico's idgaf

coin has no use

Source? That's one of the main fucking points of the coin you gay cunt. Just do five seconds of research.

I love the project but I took my money out because the coin has no real utility. The coin really was just a way for them to raise capital. In reality there's nothing stopping them from just accepting ether or anything else as payment, and the QSP is really only as valuable as it's currency pairing. Their system doesn't REQUIRE qsp to function.

>Muh proof of care faggotry
Literally the gayest coin on the market. Glad I sold this for Aion and ICX, it's barely moved since then.

Yet another ethereum side project to shore up it's limitations. Fun fact, the market cap of eth and eth related projects blows btc out of the water and all it takes is a project to hit that mark from inception, to ruin the whole thing.

Isn't the case for all projects where buyers are expected to use the companies crypto to access their platform?

As far as I know, if an ICO wants to be audited, they need to pay in QSP. The owners could fuck holders & accept fiat, but again isn't that the same for any other similar project?

in the real non-retard world QSP partnered with Wanchain today

Dont ask these fucking monkeys. They own fucking tron and ripple exclusively.

QSP is legit and come March those who aren't in will be fucking pissed.

You're implying the Cardano platform subsumed the role of all erc20 tokens?

If so, I ask you to expand on this.

What's going to happen in March? The founder is going to give you a bj for hodling?

shoo pajeet

shitcoin bagholder

I believe it will in a year or so. Pretty much my long term hedge for my eth and eth accesories.
Why? It's newer with a more accessible language and pos from the ground up.
Not saying it is there or even close to there. I would be the first to admit it is overvalued now, but smart money knows the potential, so don't expect it to go anywhere but up from here.