Whos more deluded?

Linkies, Tronies, or Cripples?

Ahhhhhhh hahaahahahahahahaha

Deep Brainlets

Tronies are the most deluded by far. Hype driven shitware that will get BTFO by any number of competing chains that have substance.

Cripples will get BTFO eventually, but there's enough lag from banks that they'll make some progress first.

Linkies will remain a persecuted class until mainnet, and the arms race among node operators makes the price singularity meme a reality.

cripple and tron already mooned really fucking hard, so i'd call anyone expecting a lot from those deluded. LINK is still under the radar and it's a very promising project if they can deliver, the biz "fanboys" act very cringey about it though, that's all.

Use the fixed version, the limit should be as x approaches 0

arkies

req fags

fuggin saved i love that dog

You're right. That's why I'm not good at this.

Based deluded poster

xtra deluded

You do understand that the same was said when XRP was $ 0.25, right? That it already had its rise and anyone thinking that it will moon again is deluded. Then it 15x.

true....but at this point if XRP were to quadruple, it's marketcap would be higher than that of bitcoin. i don't see that happening, UNLESS of course BTC goes crazy bull again.

DBClets

Tron for sure, they will literally get scammed.
Linkies are a literal cult but their coin has potential the problem is many fail to realise how long it could actually take to be adopted, and not banks won’t start using it next year, they’re almost as decided as tronies but at least they’re not being literally scammed.

Cripple, you’re only deluded if you’re a Normie otherwise pretty solid and easy to get on the pumps and dump before it comes down crashing.

T. Deluded linky.

Price singularity will remain a memes for the next 5 years, if it ever happens lmao.

/thread

EOS

3 years tops.

Xrp just does giant pnd you have to get out at 5x-10x sats not hold.

TRX will cause much butthurt and FOMO. loading up now for the show, stay poor nerds

You forgot the funtards.