vocaroo.com/i/s0BfDbUq4fta

vocaroo.com/i/s1spsscpFf32

lmfao my ID is purple this is perfect

>bitconnect
>tron
>ripple
>fun

Just write it here

If black people are equal to whites why do they need so much support and hand outs?

What do your friends/family think about your crypto hobby, if they know about it? Do they ask you for free shit?

Also a black crypto trader her. Is this rare?

This

whitey been keepin us down fo like 200 years n sheeit, we gotta play catchup with the rest of yall since then so we need a lil help das all player

ma moms think I'm crazy but she know what up, ma homies don't understand none of this sheeit but I been tellin em to buy up them ethers

mane someday we gon' have our own coins yall gonna moon with our shit player

here*

Moon you say?

When whites arrived in africa, black people hadn't even invented the wheel yet. Who was keeping you down then?

wow you're so special because you're black! I thought only faggots and traps posted here.
OMG thats so cool bro!
*high fives*
what are you investing in my brother

Will you fuck my gf for reparations?

How big is your dick?

is it awkward to suddenly have creepy white people pretending they are your best friends and pretending to care about your causes just so they can look 'woke' on social media to other white people? is it annoying when white people know all the words to actual hood songs not just mainstream rap anymore? do you think the warriors are a bullshit team that broke the nba?

I'm black and you're definitely some fgt white kid.

wow ur SO special because your skin is shit coloured WOWEE

Cjun Fuat asking the important questions

Ey das not true player we wuz kangz n sheeit. We built them pyramids n all that.

I’m actually in xmr and eth mostly

YEEEEAAAAH she betta have a big booty ma dawg

20 cm

You have to admit the voice is decent, racist but decent.

>launch KFC coin
>black people invest massively
>cash out

literal million dollar idea

Who is most responsible for the economic disparity between blacks and whites (and model minorities like chinks and pajeets) ?

By your logic the koreans should have gone all in on DOGE

WE

When you finally meet your dad and he asks you for some of your gainz what will you do?

Why did you come to the white colonies to work for almost nothing if you were king?

>
>whitey been keepin us down fo like 200 years n sheeit, we gotta play catchup with the rest of yall since then so we need a lil help das all player
>
>ma moms think I'm crazy but she know what up, ma homies don't understand none of this sheeit but I been tellin em to buy up them ethers
>
>mane someday we gon' have our own coins yall gonna moon with our shit player

God you sound so white.

Imma tell him I spent it all on momma’s new maxima

Ey yo da white man lied to us told us we wuz goin to the colony to become the kangz of their colony. Said they respected our advancement and leadership.

1. yeah you can usually tell the fake "woke" ones from the genuine ones, but even the legit wokes ones kind of creep me out sometimes. Like relax with all the white guilt buddy, it's okay.

2. i make music, and i go to a lot of hip hop concerts so im pretty numb to it at this point. every concert i go to it's a bunch of suburban whites who are way too excited to say nigga

3. fuck KD and yes, the nba is kill for the forseeable future.

What bags yall holding tho?

>be me
>in college
>see asian kid listening to brotha lynch
>raps
>dropout, go to trade school

capitalism

That's a bullshit answer, user

The arabs invested the wheel you dog. What were whites doing meanwhile

Taming wild animals

what do you feel about criminal niggers? every violent, criminal thing that has happened to me or my fruends and family has been done by a nigger and yet all i hear is "hurrr durrrr white privilege" and "gibsmedat" and then nigger just act like retarded animals everywhere. im jewish so i know what its like to have part of your people be fucking terrible but interestes in your own thoughts

>logic

Well it goes a lot deeper than that, from early african civilizations having worse geographical trading routes which stunted advancements in technology and shittt.

But if you want to look at it at a basic level, capitalism breeds cycles of wealth and cycles of poverty. Sure there are outliers, but for the most part, if you're born into wealth(whether that's being born in a western country, or an upper middle class family), you will have significantly more opportunities in life to succeed and vice versa. It's very easy to understand. You can try to call it "being a victim" or what have you, but it's the facts. The winners and losers were established centuries ago, dating back to the aforementioned early civilizations.

Fuck off kike, of course you want to hoard the crypto beady eyed lil fuck

TRX, XRP, and BTC I'm so fucking serious.

Mfking Tyrone is into crypto. Get out! Buk Lau was ok but Tyrone?? No. Just no.

how much strat are you holding

Most nations adapted the wheel around the same time historically except africans. They also never progressed at the same pace the rest of the world did

stay mad goyim while my people fuck you and your entire family up the ass for the rest of their lives and the childrens lives and