Blockfolio Review

So I went with a lot of low mcap coins for the potential of extreme growth. Have lots more fiat to buy in but really trying to feel out this dip before I double down.

Any critique on which coins look good and which I should dump - and why - would be appreciate it.

I bought .050BTC of each for easy tracking, MANA is also on the list but the screenshot didn't include it.

Thanks Veeky Forumsbros

>showing it in BTC
stupid
>inb4 BTC PAIRING IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS LUL! BITCOIN ISNT USELESS

Does it really matter?

I think you meant to buy Icon (ICX)

none of thse coins r actually low cap u retard

>3bil market cap
I did not.

Should have probably said mid-level mcap, oh well. Not really asking for a review on my post, just the coins in the blockfolio.

Why is every ID in this thread green?
Anyway I haven't heard of a lot of these coins. Would say XBY, LINK, and NAV were good choices, can't comment on the others

Any constructive criticism out there?

yo another flash nigga wassup

finishing my office set up to start pumping out a ton of marketing materials for that coin

gotta get back to .25c bb

Yeah it looks pretty good even in the short term, young coin with lots of room to grow.

Even if i don't remove any of my current holdings, I still am looking for 1 more.... someone shill me something

bump

Simple Port.

LINK will blowup it's just a matter of time.

RCN launches in April. I brought in during the crash cheap as dirt.

ETN is definitely gonna be added to a large exchange. Should be an easy 5x.

tell me about RCN, i've only seen it mentioned on bitcointalk

>no Nimfa

stay poor

Have a look at EXRNchain, if you're actually trying to build low mcap port

Limited to binance and cryptopia at the moment..

Why don’t you have any UFR. They’re literally going to list on a top 50 exchange within the next few days.

blockchain torrenting? I'm listening... but why is this better than just using TOR?

hmm... people got ICO coins for $.02 and it will have 1Billion circulating coins though? Seems kind of crazy that it should be at 9000sats currently with no working product. This thing has already 50x'd