ARK thread

>he waited too late to try to get on the Ark

I've been wondering lately if I'm the only one who believes in Ark. It seems like an incredible product that could be genuinely useful for businesses.
Why are we not seeing a bounce back up yet

Ark must be such a depressing coin to hold.

It's a coin where the developers focus on actually coding and development instead of announcing partnerships. In the market where doge coin bit bean Walton verge and tron are doing well the actual quality projects are ignored. Ripple went to the moon because of a low dollar value. Ark added zencash recently to its list of coins it's working with for smart bridge. Both projects are good fundamentals but that doesn't matter in the current market. If everything crashes and burns and all shit coins die ark will be one of the survivors that comes out on the other end. You should have followed dumb money pumps to add more ark, too late for that now.

to your average biz "muh moon" retard.

People who understand the technology know this shit is going to humongous.

>tfw 102 ark
am i gonna make it

Can confirm. Own ARK and LINK. Both are the future.

I doubt it. I have 213 and it's only my 5th biggest holding.

isn't REQ trying to do what ARK is doing? noob here

It took a hell of a kicking but the V2 updates on the roadmap are coming along very nicely.

Ark pros:-

Relatively unique vision of an ecosystem of block chains

Respected dev community

Plans to release ark vm and v2 soon (see pic). Some transparency from otherwise nebulous roadmap shows progress being made. Still better than most of crypto

New projects that will connect to ark are Ico-Ing based on ark tokens eg persona, and some other shitecoins already launched proving its concept

Decent following of semi deluded followers and several capable delegates acting as advocates

Memes

Cons
Shite community engagement from the main team, abject disavowing of delivering an official vision, technically not commercially led.

Large holders controlling multiple delegates and suppressing price

Lack of fiat pairing

Unwillingness to hype (maybe this will change)

Other pros -

Regulated entity in France - gets around its a security with passive income potential.

This means it’s more compliant and more resistant to government bans than most of crypto.

>have 30 ark i got for like $5 a long time ago and forgot about

REQ is focusing on payments via smart contracts not an entire ecosystem of interchangeability. Not that I care, I have more REQ than ARK lol.

which of the two would you say is the better investment right now for the long term?

Chadfolio?

You can buy/sell ark with fiat on cryptomate although they charge a premium.

I’ve been selling some shitcoins lately to buy more ark and odn as I think they are the most certain to give me some nice gains. Neo too but it’s a x10 at best and req, link, qsp should be nice too. Als is a long shot and xlc is a really big long shot but it looks quality with over 130 bitcointalk pages already and only 6mm mc. Hoping to get 10k from that to buy more ark/link I’m just hoping it moons first before they do. 12 month comfy holding here tho. Might get some cnd at some point but pretty have and just want to boost my stacks now every payday.

Forgot pic.
T. 16 hours a day ‘researching’ cryptos and shitposting.

they just announced this morning the first company that is going to accept ARK for payment...we going to the moon any day now boys

checked those double dubs

Holy fuck. Taco tender. That shit is big time. Game over everybody else.

tacos will never be the same again....this fiesta is just getting started amigo

Because it doesn't fucking do anything. At the current state there is absolutely no use for it. Its a decently fast token that nobody accepts. Wow... And you wonder why it's not pumping? Nothing in the road map is gonna be done for at least 3 months. Once Core V2 comes out or ark VM you might see movement, but the whole decesion to remove the VM from the main chain was fucking stupid now they need to have some work around to implement trustless swaps if we even get them at all. The hole from that is the large language library attracts devopers to it, but let's be real, with Neo blowing up, Eth Casper and Plasma out this year, ada being ready to launch and now lumens doing icos, what are the odds Ark will actually be a big ico platform when they finally get around to launching? By then their speed and fees will be worse than the completion and the others will have a lot more documentation and support around them.

Not to mention they are all about their push button block chains but each chain has their own token with their own delegate system so suddenly the DPoS system isn't so push button any more not to mention that it limits ARKs utility.

I was a 100 % all in arkie before but I dump all my bags. During that time ark doubled and my portfolio went over 20x. I still hold a small bit because there is a very small if when it comes to ark blowing up, but odds are everyone will forget about this when the returns you get elsewhere are so much better .

>that nobody accepts

doesnt know about taco tender.... hehehue

taco tender.

Ok so is ark trash or not. I need to know

It’s not about the moon missions, it is about real world adoption in the long term. Adoption which ARK is primed to achieve. Cryptomate.co.uk has a few shit sponsored coins like brotcoin but apart from that it doesn’t list shit for fiat and ARK is on there. One of the few that is going to see main stream adoption and the industry insiders (not neets chasing moons) know this. You watch, ARK will enter the top ten coins within 6 months.

It is not. One of the few solid and professional coins on the market that is guaranteed to be around for the foreseeable future providing crypto lasts. If anything, ARK is a boring and safe coin. It is like buying XRP in 2016. Institutional and boring but safe with virtually guaranteed gains. You have seen my stacks, I’m only a small fish and ARK isn’t my biggest holding even, I am not shilling to make it pump. Dyor I guess but ARK has a future unlike 90% of the shitcoins on the market.

There's land like two feet in the foreground. I bet they can even stand there

Trash for short term hold. Strong long term hold.