Request announcement

Biweekly req anticipation thread.

I'm glad the market somewhat recovered, so the announcement should bring us some decent gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecryptowiki.org/Crypto_Confessions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Request update for January 19th
>we fixed a typo found on our FAQ page
>See you in two weeks!!!

inb4 pajeets dump like crazy

last time news hit it dumped then hit ATH.

Hopefully this time it will just pump to ATH immediately once they post the announcement. I'd be rich AF if that happens

Whatever the announcement is going to be, I hope this thread doesn't devolve into us once more spoonfeeding mouth breathers (or people pretending to be retarded) about what the use case of this token is. Can we just ignore them this time, just once?

Found the TRX buyer

Do you guys think it will come out at 12 UTC again? That's 4 AM for me and I don't want to stay up that late :/

Bumping this, any word on WHEN it will be announced?

Also, have there been any hints as to what the context and content of the update might be?

Do you know what the announcement will be?

Do you have any insider crypto information? Something shady going on in the world that you know and want to share?

thecryptowiki.org/Crypto_Confessions

Post your confessions here for the crypto world to see.

Yeah cause Stacy is going to understand how to use your CREEPY and WEIRD token to pay Chad back for the blow he snorted off her asshole right?

Probably nothing super important

Very likely. Looking at the telegram announcements, most of them were posted around 12-15 UTC.

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

This pasta is getting boring

This fud is priced in faggot

What do you mean? This is the first time I've ever posted that, I just made it up.

You don't use the token directly brainlet. The token is used in the conversion process, the user never has to interact with the token. it is merely a network for paying someone with fiat or crypto, or converting between the two as desired.

Now go find the nearest tall structure and jump. thanks

This coin does nothing but bleed out. Don't get your hopes up.

When will this shitcoin ever go up again? It was $1.20 at one point and now can barely stay up at $.60

please read pay close attention to the last part too

Its steadily going up.