World war?

What would a world war do to crypto? Moon? Crash? Please help me with this scenario.

Crypto would not be main concern but def a large dip I presume.

either tank or moon the ones that can evade prying eyes

What about coins like ripple that are made for cross border payments. Seems like they would be pretty successful

it would probably actually stabilize cause no one would give a shit about their fake money.

Just like during the iraq war and you stopped watching american idol

If a new world war happens today, there won't even be internet for normal civilians to use, just government's networks running on protected infrastructure. So, no more crypto I guess.

That’d be cool. Get rid of the internet

Can someone tell me trump is comparable to the others?

What wars, regimes and genocides has Trump been responsible for?

I think you mean drumpf.

The meme war.

What genocides are the others guilty of sir?

First victim would be the internet itself. It would all start with cyber warfare. Russian subs would kill the oceanic underwater network cables in the atlantic and pacific.
Basically cutting off commercial access to the internet itself. Satellite internet access might be in function for a limited period of time, but again 90% of the internet are already inaccessable at this point. Blockchains as we know would cease to exist in the first 24 hour.

>Stalin
>Trump
>libfags love communism
>libfags love Trump?

only the far left unironically likes stalin and if you called them liberal they'd take it as an insult

Who the fuck cares. If you are trying to refresh blockfolio in a nuclear shelter you have already bigger problems to deal with in life you uncaring cunt.

Nukes can’t hit me in Argentina fag look it up

Hey now, Stalin did nothing wrong

THE ONLY THING STALIN DID WRONG WAS NOT STRANGLING EVER LAST KULAK WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Red army: yo you guys are def gonna starve if you don't combine resources
KULAK: nah lol also fuck you *burns crops*
Red army: lol ok
KULAKS: *die*

two russian pigs.jpg

Pretty cute though

Well seeing as how everything plummets 50% because some gook politician is thinking about maybe putting some regulations on it, I'd imagine it would all go to zero if any real shit actually went down.

Commies get the bullet my guy

>Far left
>Likes stalin
>doesnt likes hitler

You just can't make this shit up

whos the third guy