How do I make a better trading bot Veeky Forums?

How do I make a better trading bot Veeky Forums?

Mine sucks.

Why did it sell on a bull run?

Because it sucks user.

Wow you can only lose with this shit

What strategies are you using?

it an ai programmed to replicate the greatest minds of Veeky Forums

Literally just force analysis with some smoothing.

That's a wrong way to make a bot. Don't use stoploss.
Just make it watch the price and put buy orders 10% below the market and sell orders 5% above the market. There will always be idiots selling lower and buying higher.
Binance and Kucoin have their own trading bots, so they will keep undercutting you. Trade on a minor exchange.

with a deep learning neural network :^)

Buy high sell low
What's the problem?

If anyone's curious how hard it shits itself trading BTC.

Looks like a true Veeky Forumsnesss bot

You should name it Veeky Forums-bot.

Can you go into a bit more depth on binance and kucoin having their own trading bots?

How would that negatively effect someone in this situation?

There was an user a few days ago, who tried to make a bot run on binance a cuckoin and he got undercut even when he moved the bot to a Chinese server to reduce the latency. It's pretty much confirmed that they run their own on-platform bots.

>How would that negatively effect someone in this situation?
If you are running a +-10% bot the house bot will keep undercutting you by 1 sat and taking your gains.

How do I get into creating my own bot?

Thanks.

Could you circumvent that by watching the price and trading manually at +-10%?

So then, ideally you'd program the bot to trade via the browser so you look like a legitimate user.

Learn to program, read up on your exchange's trading API.
Then, just get the bot to do what you (or a smarter version of you) would do in response to market data.

Just buy some CND and use theirs.

>tried to make a bot run on binance a cuckoin and he got undercut even when he moved the bot to a Chinese server to reduce the latency. It's pretty much confirmed that they run their own on-platform bots.

Can't anyone do this by looking at the order book?

What if you just swap the buying code with the selling code. If you lost money before, now you should makeI it right lol

Fuckkkkkkk.

it doesn't matter. in the end bots (made by amateurs) lose because even if it makes steady gains across multiple trades, all progress will be wiped out in one single bad trade.

jumping in here cause I have an interview at Merryl Lynch tomorrow, what do I ask and say???

Dont use shitty strategies that everyone uses like sma crossovers, RSI but combine stuff.

>tfw I'm beating kucoins own bot

Buy BCC they got the best

If your bot make 1 million trades a day, as long as more than 60% of trades make a profit, you win. Bots generate profit through high volume.

that's what i like to hear!

what's your experience been with these "exchange bots"?

also do you mind me asking what kind of capital amount you're making day trades with?

Looks like it works fine during uptrend but shit itself during downtrend bruh

Bot puts multiple orders in a second. If you can be faster than that, you have bigger opportunities than crypto.