CURRENT BEST INVESTMENT

BUY THIS FUCKER NOW FOR 10x
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/fwS2wB7pYYrIe74R

FUCKING LISTEN YOU FUCKERS
ICOS ONLY LAST SO LONG, MISS OUT AND SPEND THE NEXT YEAR POSTING PINK WOJACKS

LiveEdu is focused on the online education market, and is on a trajectory to become #1.
There is no project learning platform which teaches college students and professionals who have passed the beginner stage how to build complete products.
Targeting the huge $306.9 billion global professional development market.

WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THIS NOW:
-Working product
-Great team of AUTISTS, including WOLFRAM FOUNDER
-BINANCE, Bittrex and Hoibi listings soon after launch
-Only 10M hard cap. ONLY TEN

AN ICO THIS GOOD NEVER HAPPENS

This is the closest thing you'll ever get to a guarantee of massive profits.
YOU WILL 10x IF YOU BUY THIS

Check it out:
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/fwS2wB7pYYrIe74R

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/OYTUT1adwczfBMsaW
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/bW4p6UwB2WahamxZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OP IM FUCKING ACCUMULATING

23k bro here.
Thanks for this OP, jumped in last thread.

Is this legit guys? Worth getting into?

Learn to do your own research, but yeah this is legit
Don't know about long term but it's pretty much a garenteed 3-5x
Although coins burn apon use so maybe long term too

YES FAGGOT

SHIT YESS
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE COIN BURN

MOON BABY MOON

10k fag here.
Whats do we call ourselves

how about the faggots faggot

Got in at the 20% bonus FEELS GOOD

There's no fucking point to this coin

There's no fucking point to crypto
This shit is still going to JUPITER BABYYYY

did you read the whitepaper?

i didn't but i don't think you did either.

Exchange listings proof?

>implying there is a point to hundreds of other coins

Do your own research.
Also telegram has a lot of info

I did. It's the shit

It actually has a point, but like you're implying, it doesn't matter.
This is a Normie magnet

Yeah they are going to be all over this
It's like free money

I dont wanna fucking waste my time searching for something thats probably made up to shill. This guy claimed it so fucking prove it

well the website is big and has a use.

it's like twitch but for nerds developing stuff.

It's right there you brainlet.
If you can't be bothered doing your own research I've heard of this great coin called BCC you'd probably loveee

Kek.

fucking hell this is getting shilled non stop on Veeky Forums. im starting to regret putting in 1 eth now :(

this looks awful

lured in by reflink pajeets. Learn the lesson

Why? It's being shipped a lot but it's actually a great investment. I'm 10eth deep and no regrets

>giving you money to Dr. Garbage and Oil Slipper
Ebin

They're actually a legit team with a good product. Did a lot of research before investing.

20k represent

1k poorfag here. Am I going to make it?

Guys, if a coin is getting shilled on Veeky Forums, chances are you're already too late to the game.

This site is great for bragging about your gains, but that's about it. If you follow any of the advice people give you here, you deserve everything you get.

Don't buy this. Not because there's anything wrong with it per se - I'm sure the coin itself is not the problem. But every autist under the sun is going to be doing the same thing you are, so if you think this is going to moon, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

If you find something good, and want it to moon, keep it off of Veeky Forums.

No but you'll certainly grow your folio

Nice copypasta
Have you even looked into this?
It's an ICO.
The time is too late AFTER THE ICO FINISHES

Education institutes have literally never struggled to get capital or new customer, literally what is the point of the coin.

Looks like someone invested into link kek
Biz is right. A lot. It's also wrong. A LOT.
this is one of the cases where biz will be right

its great when you've been holding a coin for a week or two, and then it starts getting shilled really hard on Veeky Forums. thats what happened with pfr for me (well i was bagholding for a month or two before it happened). getting it before the pajeet shills is the best feeling

Wait if you understand this surely you understand why it would be valuable

PFR is still a fantastic buy

Thanks OP, just bought 100k

Use my link instead pls
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/OYTUT1adwczfBMsaW

WE RIDE TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER OP
EDDIES REPRENT

I like that. I am proud to be an Eddie.
EDDIES ASSEMBLE

DESU I don't do long-term investments; I buy whatever the FOTM is when it is looking good, and when I make a few percent, I sell it for ETH or BTC. I guess technically I will hold those (right now, I keep my holdings in ETH, but it varies based on a few things), but since I bought in when ETH was USD $0.60 (approx April 2015), I have a fucking fortune that I literally spent a joke amount on, so it's all good to me either way.

I've never actually bought LINK, in my comings and goings, though, just as a point of fact.

TRX has been very good to me though. I made 3 BTC in the first week of January from TRX. It continues to make money for me now, but I'm also enjoying XRP's swings.

Please note: I am not suggesting either of these coins to anyone; I don't research them, I don't care what they stand for -- I just make money off of their (somewhat predictable) dips and peaks.

And hey, if you don't buy what I'm saying - that's cool. I ain't sellin' anything. I hope people can learn a thing or two from this though.

This board is the lowest-common-denominator though, when it comes to cryptocurrency. Anonymous shitposting, no specialized groups, no registration required - meaning, zero effort required. There is almost zero moderation, and there is no posting history - meaning anyone can say any old shit with zero accountability whatsoever.

And you're putting over the value of this board's input?

Fuck outta here.

Your brain is copypasta, pajeet.

You're just upset you'll never be an Eddie

E D D I E
D
D
I
E

That's true; but I try not to hold things that are that volatile for longer than I can afford to pay attention. I usually try to take a small gain, rather than get greedy.

I've been at this almost 3 years now; slow and steady wins the race motherfuckers :)

Maybe I will be, a few months from now, when the coin is volatile, and I can make 10-15% off of it in a few hours. I don't care about its mission statement; it could be a currency devoted to people who fuck mice for all I care.

LOOK AT THIS NON-EDDIE HERE

I think it comes down to everyone having different strategies and goals. And that's okay. I personally think this is a good buy buy I understand that as a good trader you can make more if you know what you're doing.

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/bW4p6UwB2WahamxZ

GET ON IT !!!

Biz shilled the shit out of Lamden

And look at how TAU turned out.

It started out at (or slightly above) $1 USD, and then it tanked down to $0.40-something, before bouncing back up to $0.60-something. If that isn't textbook, "Veeky Forums shilled this, and it turned from good into shit", then I don't fucking know what is!

So it has a 10 million dollar market cap. They are allocating 50% of the coins to investors, so they are saying their startup is worth 20 million USD when they haven't even done anything?

Furthermore, they say in the paper that only 50% goes to investors, so over time they are going to print 50% more coins devaluing your coins by 50%.

BOLLOCKS

To put things into perspective, CourseEA generates about 12million a year....
how is this company going to reach that figure, let alone double or triple it.
BOLLOCKS, ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING.

Calm down fag. None of that shit matters. It only matters that they can get on exchange and it can be memed to make plebbitors think it will go up.

This is correct

Will you stop with these threads you filthy pajeet?

>falling for this scam
You fuckers deserve the poos in your loos.

I don't even understand how these ICO fundings work

ALL IN COME ON EDDIES