WASSA
WASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA

NEW
YORK
NEW YORK CITY

BI
CO
NEEEEEEEEEEC

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQCLH8vvt6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will probably mark the absolute low point of the crypto markets.

BIIIKONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEK

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

im so glad this happened
we will literally look back at this shit and laugh

"those were the days"

bb bbbB b b I BI BIBIBIBIBIBIBII CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

bitcooooneccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It's only going to get worse from here my friend, there's still a lot of room for terrible things to happen

post the vid

They hired some poor braindead ghetto spic from The Bronx to shill an obvious scam to niggers. I don’t know how it could get any lower than this.

bitGONÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆKT

youtube.com/watch?v=MQCLH8vvt6E

Is this the final boss of pajeets?

This is actually for real? They even hired a greasy pitchman? And people actually fell for this scam? How could anyone get so dumb in only one lifetime? I don't fucking understand what goes through peoples' heads. I am obviously in the wrong line of work.

More like the boss of the Puerto Rican circus trope. These are the creatures you'll find in New York crawling around your tea cups in the cabinet.

I love how the table is reflective. It will keep them chained to their already rock bottom self esteem.

I actually had this pop up in my head when in bed trying to sleep. Still had to chuckle.

Someone post the laser eyes edit

>you will never be that happy

>you will never be that coked up

FTFY

Same thing happened to me

I know shit about computers deep deep down but I used to hang around hackers. I thought all they did was use weird programs to guess passwords or try to sniff traffic by sending unexpected things and seeing what was the answer. But a lot of stories involved someone phoning somewhere (like a bank) and saying they were Microsoft's password manager. It's easy to understamita how dumb people are. Greasy pitchmans work because they want you to think about everything but the possibility of losing money.

L-l-link?

Also, the third BIIIICCOOOOONEEEEECCCC sounds like a pepe screech, which is funny because normies get out REEEEEEEE

Yeah there are lots of calls like that aimed at private households, especially the elderly as well. It's funny to mess with them, especially the turkroaches who easily lose their temper.

CARLOS

FROM

NEW YORK NEW YORK

the world ain't no more how it used to be

BITCOREEEEEEEEKKKKKTTTTT

HALLELUJAH

whoops wrong scam

This is the silver lining of deregulation. The bad thing is the same thing will be done to us as cattle, just on a bigger scale.