Any other /underage fag/ crypto investors here?

Any other /underage fag/ crypto investors here?
I'm 16, currently holding ADST and CAPP but I got 500k electra locked up in CoinsMarkets

b&

b& fuck off reddit

I wish

>nobody on Veeky Forums sleeps apart from the mods

Reported. I got banned for once by trolling/larping pretending I was underage, so now it’s your turn to get LEGITIMATELY banned for being underage. Smh.

how do you know its not a larp?

Larp or not, you’ll get banned just like I did.

See you in two years nigger.

ECA will make u a billionaire just w8

mods please ban this frogposting child redditor

Yeah but i dont use reddit or basically anything but Veeky Forums.

Then you're probably maladapted socially and you need to get off this site before it fucks any chance you have of just being a normal teenager

Yeah i was fucked for that from the beginning but I still have a handful of friends who dont mind how much of a sperg i am so its all good.

>
Shut up and listen to them. You still have 5 years left. There is still time.
You will change a lot in those 5 years. Don't take this advice for granted you little shit.

mods mods mods

Enjoy your ban

Yeah i'm well aware that things will change but i'm fine for right now the way i am

MOOOOODS

Let's hope you're better with money than you are with forethought

>being banned on blueboard for age
The absolute state of normies invading Veeky Forums

As someone that was in your position that isn't actually an aspie but might as well have been, it can get better. I might as well be a normie now besides knowing my shit on here and being a /b/tard at an unhealthily young age

You're not wrong I completely forgot about the rule before i made this thread and realised straight after. Oh well.

2 YEAR BAN P E R M A B A N
Y E
E R
A M
R A
B B
A A
N N

#b&

go to reddit and buy alibabas new coin at ath.

fuck reddit