A detailed shill for (INT) Internet Node Token

Alright Veeky Forums,
I’m done accumulating this coin so I’m going to shill you this coin that’ll make you 10x your money this month and then 10x your money for the months to come. It just got out of the private chinese ICO and the whales are currently slowly unloading millions of these tokens for a nice profit while the price climbs slow and steady. This coin has an absurdly high volume, soon this shit will go parabolic the likes of Neo and Walton.

Project:
>IoT token build from the ground up to be able to perform on low performance hardware, It’s a hybrid PoW and PoS coin with offchain capabilities, privacy (zero-knowledge proof algorithm), smartcontracts and more (Whitepaper P1-5)
>Chinese iOTA, it also helps that their team isn’t full of insecure monumental faggots who throw hissy fits on reddit all the time because their network/wallet still isn’t functional.
>Mainnet will launch end of this month, full whitepaper in a week
>Token is literally ground zero with a 50M marketcap and a circulating supply of 150M, currently sitting at 50c
>You are one of the first in the western crypto space to know about this coin, they do zero marketing so far

The team:
>All star star team comprised of 13 IoT and other industry experts with PHDs and 10-20 years of experience, many academics, former Hauwei employees and chinks from other reputable companies, 8 advisors and 9 investment firms (Whitepaper P5-8)
>Partnerships with IBM, Microsoft Research, Huawei, universities and others.. more detailed are yet to be disclosed.
More sources (these guys called Walton and Neo when it was pennies)
Suppoman shill: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1197&v=67ofGxOnzks
CryptoFuture shill: youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
Detailed reddit post: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/
Whitepaper: intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

The last week the coin has grown strong and steady. It was so solid it didn't even bother dipping during the bloodbath from the last couple of days.

Currently it is traded at Okex, Coolcoin and Coinegg.

With all these exchanges you can verify yourself from every country and can withdrawl your money if needed.

>implying you have enough to "accumulate"

kys

>2018
> not maxing out granny's creditcard on crypto
>mfw

u chinke scammers made ITC bag holders. and getting ready for next gen INT. also what the fuck u guys not talking about EPT these days? all 3 shitcoins

>what did he mean by this

My doubts so far:
-850M unreleased tokens and zero explaination on how they are going to be used
-zero code on GitHub (they say coming soon, but still...)
-whitepaper is 4 pages of generic shit, written in some form of Google translate English ( they say new one coming soon)
-website, I can't switch it to English, maybe its my browser fault, idk
-partnership unconfirmed

Imo it's too early to risk jumping on this. It could be an early stage in good faith, or just a chink scam

I want to buy more, but it's basically at ATH right now and I'm hesitant.

Seen this exact post 2 other times OP

This guy started shilling this at 2000 sats and it's already over 5k sats. I'm just gonnna fomo with a small amount

This is some reasonable fud user, I had some doubts first aswel.

> -850M unreleased tokens and zero explaination on how they are going to be used
In the whitepaper it is stated that it's a hybrid of PoS and PoW so likely they'll some kind of mining and masternode incentive but more details will follow with the full whitepaper this week.

>-whitepaper is 4 pages of generic shit, written in some form of Google translate English ( they say new one coming soon)
chinks are just bad at engrish, the walton whitepaper at first was shite too, so was antshares, this is normal. we are still literally at grond zero.

-partnership unconfirmed
on the telegram they have stated that they are still in the talks with said partners working out the deals but they do have intents to coorperate.

-website, I can't switch it to English, maybe its my browser fault, idk
the website is getting a chinese hug of death because of the overwelming interest in china.

I know this doesn't answer all of your doubts but what sealed the deal for me was how incredibly reputable the team behind the project is. So many academics and industry experts who have worked in this field from 10-20 years in some cases.

Hey,
Thinking I'm gonna FOMO this. Can you throw me some big names that I'd recognize?
Thanks

I don't think a team of this magnitude would jeopardize their future carreers with a silly pump and dump, can you imagine building up a resume like this, getting these investment firms onboard and advisors for a quick money grab?

A try hard shill on a coin that hasn't been pumped yet, but seeing a steady growth. Seems good. I know I'm late, but I'll throw 5k in.

This is good enough. I'll FOMO. Even if it were a P&D, we're close enough on the ground floor that there'd be no way they'd dump on us until way later.

Thanks, OP.

2/2
The video where suppoman shilled INT he also gave a rundown of the team and called it one of the best teams he has seen in crypto and I've come to learn that in crypto it's always best to invest in people and not some novel/shiny idea. (TRON)
user, you are not late at all. This coin will grow an easy 10x if things work out and it gets listed on exchanges more accesable exchanges. This is Raiblocks all over again. and Antshares/Walton aswel.

What kinda timeframe are expecting for the inevitable 10x though? My first time investing in a coin at this stage. Or is it impossible to say?

>circulating 150m
>total 1b

no thanks, faggot chinks

How did you buy on a mostly Chinese only exchange? Proxy, or do they just let you do it?

>Lists partnerships when in negotiations that may fail
>Copypasted whitepaper
>Only 15% circulating

Yeah I'm not touching this shit with a 10 foot pole.

The mainnet is going live this month and the whitepaper is due this week. If this gets listed on Binance this coin only needs to grow to 920m marketcap from this point which is very doable in a few weeks once the real FOMO kicks in.
weak fud, have you seen XRP, Lumens, Dentacoin or even VeChain max/circ supply? Are these all pump and dump scams too?
I used OkEx to buy my stack, no VPN needed. Just register, then confirm your email and you can withdraw in 24 hours (but you can deposit and buy straight away)

how to buy as US citizen w/o weird UK coingegg registation shit?

>weak fud

weak bait, faggot chink

shit is probably pre-accumulated by a bunch of discord pump and dump shills, who want you to help them create volume for this coin

I also love linking the whitepaper full of engrish gibberish and copy pasted meaningless buzzwords. Low effort.

nice rebuttal, brainlet.

Shit is gonna moon hard af

>hey you dumb faggots, buy this chink scamcoin that I got for 1/10th its current price!
>WTF why are you doubting me just do it?!
>HOLY SHIT FUD! FUD ALERT! wow fud more?
>wow brainlet won't buy my chink scamcoin, what an idiot? dummy brainlet just buy my chink scamcoin already wow just kys ok?

time to get really mad, discord shill

Nice, thanks!

>organic growth
>volume is currently #50 for the last few days on CMC while marketcap is still at #192
wew

You may be right user, I'm not saying it's a scam for sure. I'm gonna keep following updates and eventually buy in when the things are less suspicious tho

now idk if this is a discord coin or something early and real

I only bought it because it reminded me of PFR shilling.

I bought it when it was 30cent. Steady grow and now its at 63cents. Every once in a while a good opportunity comes up. Take it or leave it. It's your choice. I trust this because of the enormous potential and low marketcap.

>-zero code on GitHub (they say coming soon, but still...)
why would they have to use github?
They're chinks.

Well the FUD reasonable to a certain degree, but the price will explode once everything is cleared out.. for now the writing is on the wall.

i have had my doubts too because some coins got shilled to death it seemed fishy, which is understandable. but dont let the amount of shilling put you off because some coins are just worth shilling 24/7 for.

just buy dude
it's literally 2x on ED right now anyway

>F4RFTxoh
>FART! oh....

Pajeet my son

> I'm just going to leave this here

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP

Yep. ATH at this moment. And still only 64cent. Imma buy some more before the chinks are going to buy all of it.

>tfw I already have 5000 of them

don't get caught holding the bag guys

bags full of cash and lambo keys you mean

this is pajeet tier shilling

INt symbol looks like the fascism symbol

in fact im trying to make a INT fascism meme but I can't find any good fascism pictures with the symbol

More bullish on INT than perhaps any other project.

Reminds me a hell of a lot of antshares/neo when it was getting shilled in the early days and no one knew what it was.

It's at this marketcap with this much volume only on one asian exchange that people from a lot of countries, including the US, can't even use yet. Plus there are always loads of people who can't be bothered to use some obscure exchange and decide to wait until it's on a more mainstream Western exchange instead.

If this is the Chinese IOTA (and I really think it is) we could be looking at a x100 from here.

My face when I read the news

lol I remember that thread

also what news

pls happen
100x makes me $2m

It's still really cheap. Like when it reaches 5 bucks or something one day would you care that it cost 10 cents more today?

1m here bro. this makes me moist

I wish I had that much in desu

people said the exact same shit about ITC and no its in the shitter and anons wont even talk about it anymore
I have a small position in INT just in case. but I dont really see any justification for all the hype.

ITC only went down because the entire market tanked
its going back up

The symbol represents how erect my penis will be when INT hits $1

have you done any reasearch on ITC?
Its complete garbage
and yet anons are throwing their money at the "next ITC" sight unseen.

>Being this normie.

ITC only dipped because the whole market did. INT grows solid, didn't even care about the dip.

>marketcap $95.761.800 USD
> 150,000,000 INT
>Total supply 1,000,000,000 INT

Someone enlighten me about the 1billion INT not being released.

>Asking questions already answered

We need massive shilling on /r/cryptocurrency

Here i made you one.

is it safe to keep my INT on OKEX?

It's already at 100 mil, how is this shit going to do 10x in a month?

No thanks.

This shit is jsut hillarious to watch right now.

This shit is literally being DUMPED ON PAJEETS now who can't make 2x2.

I have been watching THIS SHIT for several days straight now.

They state that 150 MILLION CIRCULATING SUPPLY.

This shit has 40 million usd trade volume 3 days straight.. with price of 50 cent.

So you get the joke right. PRICE IS STAGNATED AT 4500-4600 FOR SEVERAL DAYS WITH 150 MILLION TRADE VOLUME.

YET MCAP IS AT 75 - 100 MILLION.

SO YOU GET THE IDEA...

150 MILLION OF TRADE VOLUME...

150 MILLION CIRC SUPPLY...

75 MILL MCAP...

850 MILLION TOKENS -> Not locked.... and belong to 6 major players....

In any case that will be the most funny pajeet shit to watch once devs sell out all their 850 million.

rule nr 1. If a coins gets shilled too much on here it is shit

Thx bro sold all my INT

so I bought at the top
should I cut my losses now and sell?
plz halp biz

Weak fud from someone who got all in at iota ath and can’t stand the idea he is becoming a bag holder.

Pic related

Nigga you fine. Hold. This coin doesn’t even get hyped by a marketing team like tron it bitconnect. It’s just strong and steady growing. If it was a scam they would be shilling and marketing this shit all over the web.

Go and make your 2 x 2.

i dont undertand how you would need any other argument except the blatant shit that it has 150 million trade volume with 75 mcap and several days straight price stagnation due to walls being eaten.

Marketcap is 100mill. Couple of days ago it was 75. Try harder fudding

It’s always clear when people are fudding this much the coin has value.

>have you done any reasearch on ITC?
no,
but this coin looks promising

where do this I get this pepe plush?

thanks senpaifam
appriciated

>In any case that will be the most funny pajeet shit to watch once devs sell out all their 850 million.
either way, they aren't releasing this shit before I sell in a month

You're new I'm guessing.

Go and look at IOTA. That stagnated and even dropped over many months before eventually mooning.

Look at NEO. That stagnated for months too, then one day, kaboom.

Stellar, EOS, TRON - they're all the same.

Doesn't mean shit.

Idk

It's clearly stated what it is used for

Issuing and circulation of information:
Total issued volume: 1 billion INT
Number of
shares outstanding: 150 million INT Private placement deadline: 2017/08/14
Private placement volume: 150 million INT
Private placement costs: 1 BTC = 166666 INT (¥ 0.168)
ICO Time: 2017 /
08/20 ICO Total: 100 million
ICO Costs: 1 BTC = 100000 INT (0.28)
Share Allocation: 35% Pre-sale and Early Contributors, 25% INT Funds, 15% Business Partnerships, 15% Investment and Ecosystems , 5% team, 5% community.

Related Links:
Official Website: intchain.io
White Paper Link: INT-whitepaper-release-CN.pdf

check this out

Issuing and circulation of information:
Total issued volume: 1 billion INT
Number of
shares outstanding: 150 million INT Private placement deadline: 2017/08/14
Private placement volume: 150 million INT
Private placement costs: 1 BTC = 166666 INT (¥ 0.168)
ICO Time: 2017 /
08/20 ICO Total: 100 million
ICO Costs: 1 BTC = 100000 INT (0.28)
Share Allocation: 35% Pre-sale and Early Contributors, 25% INT Funds, 15% Business Partnerships, 15% Investment and Ecosystems , 5% team, 5% community.

Related Links:
Official Website: intchain.io
White Paper Link: INT-whitepaper-release-CN.pdf