AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KYBER NETWORK AND ICON JUST ANNOUNCED A PARTNERSHIP! im foMOING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

blog.kyber.network/new-strategic-partnership-announcement-kyber-network-icon-78bd0f572820

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is kyber network

DOES IT MATTER? JUST BUY THE SHIT NOW user BEFORE BURGERLAND WAKES UP

I FOMOD IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I BETTER NOT GET JOOSTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm already in. BTW, this pajeet tier shilling isnt helping

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

REQ and ICX master race

I saw the telegram announcement and started transferring ETH to Binance, but it already went up so fast lol. If it goes up more idk if it will be priced in already

it's been flirting around these same prices all day faggot

This is a shit investment. Their plans are really just dreams. If they gain any traction they'll be crushed like the cockroach they are. 3/10 Bc I'm in a good mood.

I mean, it doesn't feel good to buy at the top of a green bar like that.

this news was literally released like 10 minutes ago. The moon has just begun u dumbass

doesn't matter
it's up 25% in 24h
not buying at top
not a sure gain
NEXT

Just got a telegram signal for ICX

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I fomo'd

>req also partners with icx so you can easily buy eth tokens on icon using kyber

>tfw Req- and Kyberlets get a push from ICONchads

Icon partnering with a shitcoin? Bad move

Get a load of the faggot who didn't get invited to the party! Stay buttmad, nerd! LOLOL

I thought ICX has its own inbuilt dex

u saying one of the only 3 projects VITALIK advises is a shitcoin? lol u high on some shit dude

holy shit newfags that got in past 2 months dont even understand the significance. the absolute state Veeky Forums is in these days

vitalik doesn't give two shits about token value or making neets rich

I agree with you there. But a person like him only wastes his time with coins he believe is the FUTURE

>cant buy decimals
into the trash it goes

I'm pretty sure the Kyber network is some shit out of yugioh. are you sure you're not getting trolled?

I've made so much money from being right on crypto I could buy a family. That family would be so rich they could buy ur family faggot. I'm gonna laugh when this shitcoin flops and you're the first one on this board saying
"Buy Low!"

I just seem to recall this was one of those tokens that has little economic benefit to holders

unironically kys

i dropped all my ICON and went all in INT

Real recognized real. Both are solid projects. Prepare to get left behind fags. Even your skeleton daddy Vitalik backs KNC. No it has nothing to do with yugioh or whatever weeabos

no it's already over, stabilizing atm

Very good, friend. Ganesh smiles upon you and the tobacco in your blockchain. All the best, my friend.

look at the bollinger bands shit's getting ready for takeoff

>tfw burger and still up
I knew my sleep paralysis anxiety would pay off.
Boll bands dont mean shit in crypto

you dumb pajeet, only about 2% of the crypto world would have seen this news.

If you think its over your obviously new and should probably kys.

are you talking about ICX or Kyber?

This announcement is priced in since almost two hours. Keep on dreaming.

This is a distraction.
True 10x gains will be made with Prl in a few days.

cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/

This how you do it. You accept you won't catch every rocket, but you make sure there's oxygen in the ship.

>Q3 2018: Support trading advanced financial instruments
>Interoperability alliance: ICX, AION and WAN
>WAN
DYOR and become rich.

i swear this board is full of idiots
it's a DEX that launches in a couple of weeks. What binance did to bittrex, kyber network will do to Binance. Vitalik is an advisor+ it's a naturally appreciating asset which used as a fuel.

its used as a fuel for every transaction, there is only 200 million supply and people don't sell for some reason, it barely moves

I'll buy once it dips back under $8.

If you missed this then you better get in on REQ. REQ is directly partnered with Kyber.

holy fucking new. it was probably the biggest shilled ICO here on Veeky Forums
get your shit together user.

>implying icx will ever moon again

kek, this shitcoin never goes anywhere

the only thing benefiting from this news is kyber, good for them, but req and icx won't reap any reward out of it

When they say "mainnet" that's equivalent to the exchange publicly launching?

yes

>Not looking at the bigger picture
Look at what alliance has been formed:
KNC with REQ, ENG and ICX
AION with ENG
ICX, AION and WAN with eachother
Now look at what WAN is and now look at KNC Q3 2018: Support trading advanced financial instruments
All these great projects are all going to enter the interoperability alliance giving the project many use cases, products, protocols and versatility. This is our crypto Amazon.

all it means right now is that ICX mainnet will be pushed back AGAIN

partnering with a DEX means they didn't have their own ready to go and going with kyber means they never were working on it or scrapped it to go with existing tech

You think every one of these coins is going to moon because they're partners? That's a lot of money m8. Only one (most likely the cheapest one, or the newest one) will moon. Or possibly ICX since it seems to be marketing more than the others. My bets is on Kyber mooning though just because its the one getting the news and not vice-versa. Also having Vitalik as an advisor.

It’s still scheduled for late January according g to their twitter

they will just delay it again, icx will tank 20%, and the circle of life will continue

t. 400icx bagholder

you don't understand, they each have specific use cases that complement eachother. they are trying to form a monopoly on TOTAL MARKETSHARE with eachother. Remember anons, there is no such thing as crypto antitrust law.

I already baghold req and icx, fuck it I may as well complete the trifecta and buy this shitcoin kyber, which will very soon be sued by disney for copyright infringement

fuck it Im in for an eth

rofl this shit IMMEDIATELY mooned 1.25 directly vertical and now its going sideways...jesus...

okay here I go kids, 1 eth

IF REQ ICX AND KYBER ALL FORM A TEAM MAYBE THEY WILL FUCKING DO SOMETHING FOR A CHANGE.

Dont forget ENG, AION and in the near future WAN.

What Im still curious about is who is going to fill in the oracle role?

How fucking dumb are you, OP?

Are you aware of how easy it is to spot that you have kyber / icon bags?

enter the stinky linkies

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf
>Any currency can be added to Request as long as someone can build an oracle which proves that a transaction happened.

>Such an oracle can be created through partnerships (i.e. SWIFT/ChainLink, many others will come)

>That moment when stinky linky will become the glue that holds all this together.
I don't know how to feel about this.

Shhhhhhh

How the fuck can you be an icx bagholder? Didn't x4-x5 during this month? Even if you bought at the top, that is not enough time to call it a bag.