twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Berball is cute af

lmao

>tfw i purchased a base level dynamouse

Thanks for holding the bags OP

how much money did you lose?

About 5 eth

I learned my lesson with fucking cats, never touching these games ever again

damn, is that if you sold out right now? or is nobody buying anything?

around 6 eth... -_-

that's the point you cant even sell them, the market place is not online.

the game is not even ready, they only have some dumb modes like castle mode..

Thanks for the eth boys I profited around 15

By the time you hear about these pyramids, you're already at the bottom if you buy in

I'll tell you more.
The game has no marketplace yet

> Those buy nos
Oh god, man, you found a waning ponzi and decided to buy as much as you can.
How can you be so blind greedy?

I also have some bags, but I managed to break even.
If not for that Pangrass, I would have actually had 1 ETH extra

The price is written on the cards. I didn't fall for this scam. I lost 0.4 eth on cats, I hope that in several my low number cats will at least helpe break even, but I'm not holding my breath.

>all those eggs

OP you were late. thats why. I made 14eth off this game but dont worry I wasted 5 of it buying back in. So ya.

okay, but how were people able to profit off of it in the first place if there is no marketplace?

>Adoptables have been FREE on the internet since at least 1999 with Neopets
>Cryptoretards paying over $100 per adoptable

Lmaoing at this.

Dev is actually working on the game, you can actually PLAY this game unlike all the other ponzis. Once they implement lending/trading, the shill train will open right back up.

>why did I buy this shit
You are
-underage
-greedy
Pick at least one.

It was just ponzi
You buy a monster and all the proceedings are distributed among the earlier buyers

i know i know, i just thought it would be like the cryptokitties's shit and i was dreaming about selling them to some fat asian kid with marmellade's hands for 100 eth each.

but you are right i was just blindly greedy

None of these games are EVER going to be made. They're all pyramid schemes. I hope nobody who bagheld in one of these stupid fucking things thinks they're better/smarter than the normies who got rekt on Bitconnect.

Chin up
Once trading update kicks in and devs start a marketing campaign, hopefully you will get some of that money back.
Considering you have a shitton of eggs, you can even get some extra money.

Actually the game have new stuff almost every week.

but is still shit imho, i just want the marketplace to be implemented and try to go break even

I REALLY fucked up but you gotta learn to move on

oh y god

Thank you man
Without you my Pangrass would have been a complete waste of money

>pixelated cartoon monsters cost $700-$1400
>why did this fail
Lmao

Might take a while, but this will be a legit game. Devs are going to start marketing once the trading and other modes are done. Already made some coin from this, going to check back in a few months to see if it's taken off.

Lmao this is even better, people are buying this shit hoping a market gets added later

wait did you actually pay around an ether for one of these things

because youre a fucking stupid idiot.

It's never going to be a legit game. If it was, they wouldn't have chosen branding that would get a big fat cease and desist from Nintendo the moment it has actual gameplay and a playerbase.

This.
Just hodl. Nothing else to do anyway.

T. Cesstoid with three eggs owner

> cease and desist from Nintendo
Lolwat?
They use no pokemon art and even avoid pokemon terms

grass type = leaf type
poison type = toxin type
pokemon trainer = monseeker

Also, why is digimon is still a thing despite being based on nintendo's concept?

pokemon never sued digimon

Digimon wasn't a pyramid scheme. This has "bad PR association" written all over it when you look at it from Nintendo's perspective.

You can buy etherspace crafts at absolute ground level. I bought the first ship a few minutes ago. You can literally be at the top of this pyramid

Well, etheremon isn't a pyramid now.
And it still is only conceptually linked to Pokemon.

It's actually pretty clever. They'll just claim a C&D from Nintendo came in and pay the users at a fixed rate in their own coins.

Wtf. This shit is so stupid.
>Catch Price: 1.2 ETH

Nah, Im fine holding mons.
Who knows. when normies gonna get tired of such "games" and stop feeding us

Could it be that dev is afraid to release market place because he knows everyone will just dump their bags?

link?

highly likely.

the combat system looks really dumb at the moment anyway, i have really low hopes

etherspace.co

I don't have it in me to shill someone out of greed. Don't rush into this one, even though you'd be super early you don't know if it will catch on. Just be cautious

At least in the newer threads we warned new people that the returns were slowing down, unlike the newer ponzis where pajeets will stop at nothing to get people to buy in

God damn it ... i lost 0,7 ETH... fucking hell. Can i ask the dev to return it? If he doesnt open up trading soon?

You went and bought one you absolute madman

Also nice ethercraft stuff

Kek, the dev received nothing from the initial ponzi. Almost all proceedings went to the early buyers

Oh shit.. i guess you are right. Do they have any ETH in their smart contract? I need to get my shit back... damn it..

What the fuck is up with the battle function in the smart contract? It's literally a coin flip. What's the point of the weight and propulsion on the ships if they have no affect whatsoever on battles?

Im not sure, what you're talkin about
There was some kind of contract swap, though.

> 0.1% return per buyer
So, I just need to shill 1000 ppl into buying my ship to return my investment?

Holy fuck kid you weren't all out didn't you, almost brought this shit but then realised you must be retarded buying such trash scam

i throw a little bit at every one i see even though i know 99% are destined to fail, i am looking forward to ethercraft but i have low expectations the game will even release

No i have a good reserve of ETH, but still hurts, i would immediatly put those 5 ETH on INT and shipchain right now as Veeky Forums is suggesting, i am sure would be the smartest move.

A bit of hope for the bagholders:

–]nakasatoshi[S]
thanks GilgameshIsHere for your help to answer this question. We have not run any marketing campaigns. Once we complete phrase 1 of Etheremon, the marketing will be run.

[–]thabaptiser
What exactly is phase 1?

pastovi nuorodaembedišsaugotipradinispraneštidovanoti auksoatsakyti

[–]nakasatoshi[S]
castle mode, gym mode, trading, lending, laying egg, transforming -> phase 1. Tournament, advanced transforming .... -> phase 2, 3.

4. Trading, lending and egg hatching are under testing. We will release them when all test cases are conducted and no bugs are found. They are all sensitive operations, so it takes more time to test.

5. Our user pool is quite small right now (about 1.5k users), but it is normal as we are still under beta phrase. We will run the marketing campaign when all features are live and stable.

even if it ever becomes a legit game (it wont), who the fuck would pay literally thousands for fucking mon? Are you out of your goddam mind?
ea got a fuckload of shit for swbf2, and it "only" cost several thousands for a complete game.

well devs are doing stuff, not denying that.

but i dont know man, i have a bad feeling..i dont thing people will go crazy about this like they did with the fucking kittens

Dude just visit the fucking site. They dont cost thousands.

well, its a gamble. They seem to be quite confident about the marketing campaign so i dont know, maybe they have something under the sleeve

this is the best idea thats come out so far and nothing else is even close to being this normie-friendly in the crypto world. a bunch of normies are getting in on ETH. im not selling a single one of my etheremon for many years. hodling this about as long as ill hold my ICX bags

i hope real pokemon steals some of these mons

It's more like 100, mathlet

It might be hyped into a moment of high demand tho, so we can all unload our bags

>who the fuck would pay literally thousands for fucking mon?

this argument makes no sense. cryptokitties serve no function and people are buying them for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS

Just bought 100k kitties thanks.

Yep it is.
Missed a zero there
Still not selling my LINK to buy in

>kitties
>not titties

cryptotitties.fun/

Why aren't you guys looking for the next ponzi to jump on? There's no point in hanging around once the buying starts to wane.

why didnt you show the "legendary" ones? and even these cost hundreds. how much for a decent collection of different types of mons, not even legendary ones? several thousands, upfront, just to play a fucking copy-cat game?
and beanie babies went for thousands at one time too. just because theres one retarded fad fueled by greed and stupidity, doesnt mean that every fucking plush toy is worth thousands.

I’m there with you OP

spent fuckin 5 eth on these shits.

I got burned by this and cryptotanks and I told myself never again. Up until about last week when this coin named (XGP) came out.

XGP is a coin tied to the game Ethercraft. Ethercraft is planning to be an RPG with permadeath and various aspects to it. You basically get paid to play the game by mining and using strategies in dungeons.
I normally wouldn’t shill shit here but this game is a sure bet. They even have new items coming out tomorrow. This is your only warning. Enjoy biz, tomorrow I will be posting this and saying I told you so

Jesus christ dude... just visit the fucking site why am i even replying... LEGENDARY are not for sale for a month now.

Yeah ethercraft sets itself apart from all the other junky ponzis in that it's at least an original idea.

I don't own any, I just admire what it is.

Ueh, disgusting
The idea to use it as charity is fine though

It'll never get as big as CryptoKitties, but Etheremon is at least the first ever blockchain "game" that is an actual fucking playable game.

The problem is they proved when they first launched how easily people will throw away their ETH and their name is going to get dragged down by getting lumped in with the dozens of "battle coming soon" clones that keep coming out. But the developers have continued to add more gameplay features and in a couple months when the dust has settled this game will still exist while almost all of the others will have exit scammed by then.

There is no XGP token yet, but there will be eventually. EtherCraft seems like it has the most potential to me since it's the only one where the proposed gameplay actually seems well thought out. Breadfags aren't going to make it, however.

i did, brainlet.
anyways, theres no point in discussing anything here. gl with your "investment" or whatever you want to call it. i actually kinda want ethermons to succeed, just to lose the last shred of faith in humanity i have. already have a noose ready.

You sound like the type of guy who might want to buy one or two pet rocks on the ethereum blockchain

etherrock.com/

I would have bought into it, wasn't I busy trading LINK
Also, their first site version was so lagged, by the time I figured out a way to buy smt, most worthy loot has already been purchased over 100 times

So I guess, I'll just keep holding mons

so should i just buy a shitload of this XGP ?

digimon came first you disgusting norman

i went into the site and you can buy now item that will double the price in a couple of hours.

how is this not the same Ponzi ?

why should this succeed ? yes it looks more promising than the others but is still the same ponzi shit

you dont own them with neopets. here you do

>What is the adoption agency
People have been taking cash to trade rare neopets for a decade, user.

confirmed

say that to digimon lol, they are using original art, nothing copied except the mon-part, which is just a english translation of the original japanese name retard

Trading is out in less than two weeks. The dev is planning a full marketing campaign in over 8 languages minimum and they have a lot of ETH to do it. The dev literally never did any marketing until now - all hype was purely from Veeky Forums and reddit trying to cash out on the ponzi.

You literally got in at the ground floor, but I'll buy your bags if you want. I'll enjoy selling them for CK prices and loaning them each day until then..

are you retarded? The devs dont get shit, its a open market, as long there poeple willing to buy it doesnt matter if they dump it

Ethermon has been good to me. Crypto pussies and ethracing however. Never again.

now i love you.

That's not true
For both Etheremon and Ethercraft Veeky Forums shilled it right when it started

>has eggs on literally all of his mons
The reason you got burned is because you're fucking retarded, not because EtherCraft does anything different (other than making a retarded amount of threads per day and using their free items being 'bought' as a reason why there's still hype).

If you buy into a ponzi after the first three - five hours, depending on hype, you lose money no matter what. The only exception are the ones that leave their ponzis open for a long period of time and constantly shill to get whatever little income they can, and then people will, at best, break even if they bought around the 7th hour mark, and it just ends up showing that the devs don't give a shit and just want the money).

You literally bought the ATH on two games and got fucked. Take it as a learning experience, not that you've found some mystical gem out of all of them. Through sheer ponzi power I've made 20x my original investments and I was never in one of the selective circles that shill these things. I just catch on and pick them up after checking how long each one has been up for.

The longevity of the game comes in ways other than the ponzi, but the duration of the ponzi is a good indicator of whether they're being jewish or whether they want to make a game for the sake of making a game.

What I really like about Ethercraft that sets it apart from all these other ponzi games is that they actually have a unique token for every single item. I also think this makes buying items that much cheaper in gas fees.

>googly eyes
>enormus sasquatch hands

>Black-kid

KEK next will be trevon-mon , he'll have a hoody and stolen slim jims hanging out of his pocket

I want to fuck Cobrus.

>Veeky Forums makes fun of black people who invest in bitconnect ponzi but not whites who put money in etheremon late
talk about double standers ey biz

kys nigger we're all making fun of him
saging youre stupid fucking monkey bait.

>tfw too intelligent to fail for this low-tier etheremon FUD

>tfw bought into ethertanks and etherracing
fuck ponzi scams

When can we sell?????

Under two weeks. Like 9 days max at this point.