Thank you Veeky Forums

I just want to thank all the anons who have been here over the past decade. Thanks to all of you I was able to explore different ideas and beat the game.

>24
>no debt
>13k cash
>30k crypto

Now I'm off to explore the world and find the best country for me. I secured a comfy job as a marketing director for a small wholeseller. And he is going to let me work remotely. I just feel like I beat the system. You anons will always have a deep place in my heart.

Congrats user :)

unironically happy for u but this post is kinda gay

bless
Was it worth getting autism over, though?

well played.

you'll never be a millionaire though.

Good for you user. Make sure to post threads about every country you check out!

You remind me I have to tone it the fuck down with my greed. Made insanely much more than you and still cant relax even for a fucking minute. Constant pressure to gain gain gain

>43k
>beat the game
You are going to need much more than that to beat the game.
Luckily can safely retire in my country as soon as i hit those six figures

dude I made 250k from crypto by now and don't feel like I made it. How can you be satisfied with 30k? Where do you travel with that money anyway? Shithole countries only? You're broke within a year.

whoa u got 13k cash? fuck dude youre set lmao

i'm very happy for you user but i hope your job pays well

My projections show that I can still be a millionaire by EOY. Plus I'm using that cash to put a deposit on a home and capital to start a new business. I'm escaping commiefornia and going to Texas. Also I want to travel the world before I settle down.

I made around the same, little more. Is it okay to go on a short trip to Japan? Then come back and do nothing but crypto for another year or so.

It pays enough to live frugally in other countries. But for me it's like going on a quest.

Don't listen to the hate - if you are happy then you are happy. Congrats!

Once you have cash in your bank account it feels real.

You were never a true coiner

>retire with six figures

Which country is that?

lol I had like $100 in my bank account for the past 4 months. Now I'm turning this internet meme money into seed money for a house and a business. I'll be laughing when you lose everything and never enjoyed the money. I've seen too many old rich people blow through their fortune as fast as they could. But alas their youth was spent accumulating. Becoming insanely rich doesn't always end well.

Croatia

28yo, 35k in crypto, 5k IRL.
Congrats big boy, our next step is six digits!

... I'm real happy for you user.

>travel le world
Faggot the world sucks
Full of niggers if you didn’t know

I fell like I won't beat the game until I only have 600K in crypto left so I can tell the US government to fuck off and stop being a US citizen

then I can move to a country with no capital gains tax

Korea is full of qts

Dude I was thinking the same but I learned that there are plenty of countries that you can gain residency for far less then 10k. I'm strongly considering going to Belarus. After you gain citizenship you can own a gun.

They will pull those ledgers right out of your ass when you step foot in Korea.

Yes, but to give up my US citizenship I need less than 680K of capital gains left, or I have to pay taxes on them as if I sold them

I just have a wallet.dat file encrypted

this
travel is a meme, this planet is shit no matter where you go

You'd need at least 300k to safely retire in Croatia, unless you plan to live like a poor neet.

Yeah I need to read up on that. I'm just trying to gtfo asap. Also I would not recommend moving any significant amounts of capital on electronics. The TSA is now going through laptops. I'm planning on encrypting my seed within text I write in a notebook.

it's online and it's encrypted, I literally can just download it from anywhere

I mean, that's the whole POINT of crypto

false, Asian women love white guys

it feels good getting tons of matches on Tinder, changing nothing else

>mfw started with $800 in November
>mfw sitting at $40k in crypto
>mfw will be a millionaire in mfw moving to nipland next year

I made 450k in three months thanks to biz.I love you guys.

Congrats on doing what you want, but of course you cashed out way too soon you dumb fucker. You were close to really making it... a few more 2x and you could travel comfortably.

>started with 4k in november too
>still 4k

also don't move to nipland if you're white and/or don't speak the language

best of luck, user

The opportunity cost is this market will drive you insane. I'm also positioning myself to pay as little tax as possible.

I'm white and that's why I'll move wherever the fuck I want. I'll go on student visa so I'll have to enroll into a language school anyway, but I know the moon basics already.

You made it buddy.

yeah, just be warned its probably not going to be like your japanese cartoon. just as long as you're not a full sperg i guess anywhere in the world will be good.
what are the moon basics?

Yeah what is it with Asian girls and their obsession with mens buttholes? It's fucking weird.

moon=japanese
Are you new?

What coins will make you a millionaire?

fuck, i thought crypto moon. my bad. how did you make 50x?

tfw i've got more crypto and more cash than you but jelly as fuck about your remote job, that's my goal in life

so many salty cucks in here... misery loves company right...

congrats user, im doing it right now and its amazing, your making the right choice.

ICX, LINK, REQ
Binance bot on LINK/ETH pair was glitched on 13th November (you can check for yourself the bump in volume), made $1.2k in an evening off that. Gave me nice starting money. Bought 10k REQ at $0.04 and 5k LINK at $0.17, with rest of the money I did arbitrage and market making on coss.io throughout whole November (manually, literally sat there 18 hours a day). Started December with $5k and then it all just exploded.

Also did some decent swing trades in December, but I'd be better off had I just held REQ instead.

fokin hell. you deserved it mate. i can't fucking stand watching pixels move up and down in my monitor like that