REQ

What time wee expecting the update at?

Non REQies see you when you buy in at the FOMO at $5. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-19th-2018-announcing-a-30-million-request-fund-6a6f87d27d43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shitcoin

Stay poor user

Soon, already p late in SGP.

Because...?

unless you got in early, there's bunch of other projects that are way better

Like...?

They are in Singapore now so it should be at 7AM EST.

>they didn't buy at .03
>they didnt buy at .10
>they didnt buy at .20
>they didnt by at .40
>they didnt buy the fucking dip
>they didnt buy at 60 cents
>they arent going to make it

So it's a shitcoin because you didn't get in early? Lmao excellent logic. That will definitely get you far in this market.
>inb4 What the fuck did you just said about me I've done 99999% trades in seconds

BAT,VEN,WTC,AION,QASH, NAS , XLM , CND , ENG.

And all of them have already mooned more than REQ has. You're truly retarded, mate.

>to late to get into REQ
>shills XLM

Jesus christ

any change of an icx partnership announced today?

Way bigger growth potential
XLM can easily 10x like Ripple, way more likely than REQ 10x any time soon. XLM is probably going to adopt REQ's features eventually too.

>XRP 640 billion market cap guis xDDDD

Mmmmmmfffffffgg

I don't think you understand the full scope of Lumens, it's not just a ripple clone. It's ethereum on steroids with IBM not just fucking yc who has thousands of failed tech project.

Strong reading comprehension. Please don't reproduce.

they are trialing with IBM

Not just trialing, IBM is giving them infrastructure support meanwhile all YC can do is shill REQ hoping it gets proper infrastructure to grow. It could easily turn out to be Moneytis 2.0.

Nice goalpost, and Lumens can grow to a insane market cap. It happened with Ripple, this is reality not wonderland where you hope REQ gets to 100 bill market cap.

ayyylmao

It's out: blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-19th-2018-announcing-a-30-million-request-fund-6a6f87d27d43

and unfortunately it sucks

Sell?