Daily reminder this is a Real life Pajeet coin

Daily reminder this is a Real life Pajeet coin
You guys did not listen to me, after 10 fucking warnings saying to get off the ship

You have all been played by brainganggoodguy, you can thank him for all your losses

Just dump on the pump, ez.

I am still in profit with this, so fuck off.

good idea, too bad 90% of the braincucks are delusional

This is an Indian coin

Braincuck spotted, have fun getting street shitted

I bought at 9 cents, retard. It won't go below that.

I can't even swing trade on this shit. It's gone sideways.

Same, i am sitting at a comfy 100%and the real moon is yet to come.

Fucking Mrs. Havesham over here

Hm me retard, or you?
I told people to get off at around 50 cents, near its peak

Dumb niggers kept calling me FUD and pajeet

I came into like every thread to tell ppl to get the fuck off that jeet coin.

Now you rode it all the way down to shit, you could have profited heavy but instead you are a literal retard.

2$ @ Summer

Also that whalebro post claiming they’ll hold it they tricked their members into pumping and holding dbc and dumped on them

okay yea i fucked up and stayed in this shit. any advice? i got 48k od it at $0.19

wait for next pump if it ever comes, and dump on their pajeet ass

Will do. What do you guys think about IOST?

>pump
What pump?

You type like someone with an iq below 90. Stop calling other people dumb and go away.

*yawn*

Oh how I'll enjoy making threads when this shit inevitably moons and we hit 1-2$s

IDK what he said made sense

Better go for a safe bet and buy OST

>go into thread with a coin that's at its ATH
>yell around saying it will crash
>coin corrects itself
>SEE I TOLD YOU SOU!!!!
Yes user, you are truly a master investor/trader. We bow down at your knowledge.

Do not worry about the few fudders, they lost big on DBC because they tried to be whales and lost and bought high and sold low because they as you can see are bitter, angry, sad, hateful people and they sold their dreams away.

We will sit back and wait for it too moon over a dollar, then as always with every coins fudders, they will go silent in jealous rage. They will sit in their chair on some random forum, image board or game, spout hate about people, pleace, and such and claim it is everyone elses fault that they are what they are.

When have you ever met a fudder that worked.
I check these same fudders are in every thread, I checked the archives after work, they have no jobs they have no social events to be too, no family to hang with.

These people are sitting alone, in hate, anger, jealousy, bitterness, and self loathing.

No oned need listen to people like that.

BE HOLD THE ARCHITECT HAS ARRIVED TO OUR TIMELINE TO SAVE US FROM ALL THE EVIL. THANK YOU MASTER. DO YOU HAVE OTHER PREDICTIONS THAT WILL SAVE US? PLEASE MASTER, TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Wow friend you only get better at this! Amazing job hahaha! Gandalf! I do remember the 15 cent times and the 2 dollar times. rofl

Dont worry about the fudders, If I wasnt working 10 hour days I would be here and soon I will be and they will cry and moan and post and spam stuff like usual about hating positivity and etc.

How have you been friend, I had to wake up at 5am for work soon. Lonnggg day ahead prob 14 hour work day. I hope you are having a wonderful week! :D

this image is literally made by a pajeet
thinking about dropping my stack now, thank you dipshit

Please man it pains me to see this kind of regret and pathetic sadness. You lost it is ok just move on to the coins in your trip. Oh, yes I guess you forgot to take your trip off.

Seriously you need to just stop you cant even fud properly.

BTW the guy who made that is in the US. So yeah not even doing that properly just stop, go play a game and whine and moan on it and blame someone for a loss.

guys...guys, be careful, the illuminati will drop whole 1000 DBC coin. We all will go down with him if that happens. Lets come together and save the cryptouniverse.

Chilling with my 5k

It is painfully sad and pathetic dude the last ime I was here able to defend DBC they started spamming the Koran and die die die.

Chill on my BRIAN GANG friend!

Hey what's up dude, every time I see your posts I'm delighted. You're a beacon of positivity in this sea of screaming kids. Thanks for your posts, I'll see you in lamboland.

This is the final warning. The architect who visits us from the far future of cryptouniverse, where no human exists but only cryptographic beings. He teamed up with our own timeline illuminati to save us from extinction. Millions of years from now, we all become altcoins ourselves. Every person presents altcoin for different purposes they say. We can not truly understand due our very low brain capacity but we MUST TRUST!
I beg you, listen to the enlightened being. They are the Gods!

It looks like it's at the bottom of a cup and handle

believe in fist nigger

I got to go to work, just popped in to say hi!

see you in lamboland and have an awesome wonderful day my friend!

Hey bro have you seen the newone

DBC is following the exact same trend AntShares did (NEO)

and the NEO team personnely invested in DBC

think about it

amazing

thanks. I would like to see more mememasters tho. Which coins have best memes?

Just dumped my 100k stack. I'm free.

thanks just bought 100k

Warned you guys, this is way inferior than singularitynet

ANOTHER WARNING. WE WILL BE DOOMED FOREVER IF WE DO NOT TRUST THE ILLUMINATI!!! FELLOW HUMANS LISTEN TO THE GODS. THEY ARE WARNING US, CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS. WE ARE BEING WARNED!

Stop posting here curry nigger. You're ruining this coin.

>thanks just bought 100k
why do people keep posting this?

its a meme dongus

first day on the internet?

thanks just bought another 100k

Definitely feel I got pajeeted on this coin. Still up 100% though and I think good times are gonna come. Should have taken my profits when DBC got into the top 100 market cap, but I was greedy, didn't expect the cryptocalypse. Gonna hold till $1 and reassess my situation.

2 words: MICKEY MOUSE AI

user post this when they buy 100k