Benefits of investing in Fiat

Everyone of Veeky Forums invests in crypto. but we all know its a bubble that it about to burst.

while cyrpto is going down rapidily in value whats going up in value? thats right fiat.

Fiat is backed by Gold. there is only a certain amount of gold on earth and this depletes everyday making it more and more scarce. banks own this gold then through the kindness of there hearts redistribute it to the people in the form of beautiful light easy to handle fiat currency. therefore meaning that fiat its self is in scarce supply.

not only this but whats used to produce fiat after the intrinsic value of gold? exactly, trees and plastics. every year 3.4% of the worlds forests are cut down and only 2.6% of that is replenished YOY. this means that YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO GET INTO THIS MARKET.
the materials used to produce plastics are being reduced at an alarming rate and with the world going more green its alot harder to produce. Soon governments around the world are going to stop producing plastics because of its harm to the environment which would in turn stop them from printing fiat currency altogether.

GET IN NOW OR YOULL MISS THE TRAIN. FIAT TO THE MOON!

BUY THE DIP!

I have read your post and done some of my own research to find that your data is quite accurate, I have sold 75% of my crypto expecting high returns as per your technical analysis chart

wow user very insightful
great post

"fiat is backed by gold" lmao

2/5 for effort

>Fiat is backed by Gold.

lmao is this nigga serious

>Fiat is backed by Gold
Really? We've hit peak trolling on this board.

im glad youre on board. were gonna be filthy rich user. just hodl.

>fiat is backed by gold
literally kek'd
This is quality bait. 8/10

look it up. it is legit backed by gold.

Read your post up till "money is backed by gold", Op thinks we still live in the 30's or something. Money is backed on lies you ignorant cunt

Nigga we haven't been on the gold standard since 1971.. I know you are a troll but I wouldn't put it past you to be this retarded.

USD is not backed by gold you fucking nig nog

They dont even make decent cars. Never invest in fiat

>look it up. it is legit backed by gold.
Which country?

nigger if you were to just spend a couple seconds away from your pipe youd be able to do 2 minutes of research and find that FIAT IS BACKED BY GOLD. FIAT IS THEREFORE A TOKEN OF GOLD.

In relation to the USD, Bitcoin is not a bubble. it's the pin

>just hodl
Kek, shilling the worst shitcoin of the all. Shit just loses 3% of its value every year, that's all it does, like what the fuck?

fiat has nothing to do with cars or the automotive industry

Jokes aside - precious metals are good for very long term hold

2/10

nice just bought 100k

exactly. this isnt a thread for jokes

Surely you are trolling right, like what the fuck. I can show you the fuckers at the federal reserve straight up saying it, like not even beating around the bush about it user, they know most fuckers are not listen to that boring shit anyways. Currency is back on other currencies somehow or some what other bullshit, which pretty much makes it worthless, moniz is worth what they tell you it's worth

dude.. 1971 was the last time fiat was backed gold, are you trolling lol?

>Fiat is backed by Gold
Not since the 19th century genius

absolutely not. do your research. and check my original post

im not a troll. if you dont want to get on board for the moon mission thats up to you im just trying to help my fellow Veeky Forumsraeli

>im not a troll.
You know what? I believe you. Why would you lie?

Do you think USD will ever hit 10k sats again? It was looking really good yesterday but seems to have hit a resistance. Strong support at 8.4k for now but I'm getting a little worried that it might not hold for long.

I have tried doing my own research Looking for where you got the statistics for the forests being cut down at a rate of 3.4% a year I have not yet found a reliable source, can you post a source that proves this?

source:
I hope this helps

its going to the moon user trust me. you must hodl your USD

OK I'll hold 10k of this shit jewcoin and hope it buys me a Lambo in three years, pray for me anons.........

don't fall for the fud, you know that usd dev team is the strongest in the world. stop thinking small. usd is going back to 10k and it won't stop there. i'm not selling until its 100k sats at LEAST

trust me, one day usd will replace btc entirely

EXACTLY user. someone gets it at least.

TO THE MOON!

Thank you, this is the information that my mate needs, he is about to pull 100k in Facebook shares and invest it all in the US fiat currency. Wish him well!

Yeah to the fucking moon alright soyboy. Keep dreaming

good luck to him !

>he's not selling his BURGER to buy EURO

oh boy oh boy, I picked up a fat stack of greenbacks. how much do you think they'll be worth EOY?

>USD

Yeah, maybe when paired with the nork krona. EUR is on a fucking moon mission, baby.

A good currency is a bad investment.

A good investment is a bad currency.

Bitcoiners want it to be both. You already noticed why it fails at it.

Bitcoin was supposed to be a seamless money transfer system but the whole cryptocurrency space at some point got overtaken by greedy speculators, pump and dumpers, insider trading scumbags, tape painting and wash trading bots, scammers and other shady entities to the point the whole thing became so unstable and volatile and clunky it no longer can be a sensible payment system.

Those that have a stake in now had moved the goalposts and claim it is supposed to be a store of value (nice store with these swings btw) and will attack anyone who disrupts their nice, dreamy vision of the perfect money of the future.

Your fault was you entered main bitcoin sub overrun by cultists heavily invested in bitcoin emotionally and financially and very, VERY sensitive about speaking anything negative of their religion and used common sense and practical thinking to disrupt their train of thought. It couldn't end well.

They are paranoid to such an extent they may have thought you were a "paid shill" or it was simply a damage control, lol.

Welcome to the light side. We don't have lightsabers but we don't need them.

it will surpass BTC by EOY. USD has risen 20% in comparison to BTC this is because of solid news coming out of the federal reserve and an increase in gold production.

EOY should be around 1 BTC per .95c US

>A good currency is a bad investment.
>A good investment is a bad currency.
>what is forex trading?

fiatleak.com

I have been doing some research and found nothing mentioning that they are increasing the production rate of gold, can you please point me to a source that proves this?

of course
and this source is also reliable

Thankyou, it would have taken me ages to find these sources, you are a solid researcher! Where are you finding such reliable sources from?

i just spend alot of time researching on the internet, talking to people and studying in the library. when you have an iq has high as mine it makes it easier but its still a daily struggle utilizing all this brain power. im glad that you seem keen on investing in this with me and Veeky Forums

BUY THE DIP !

Thanks just bought 100k USD

This is what passes for bait these days?

This is not bait mate. USD is going to the moon and no amount of fuding will stop it