I used to have insomnia due to anxiety...

I used to have insomnia due to anxiety, but now that I have LINK in my wallet I sleep restfully every night because I know that the oracle problem will finally be solved.

How has LINK improved your quality of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

huobi.pro/de-de/notice_detail/?id=882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it worth not buying link for a week to get a hardware wallet?

hardware wallet was the biggest improvement to my health since I got into this game

Link renders hardware wallets obsolete

All in FUN. REQ and LINK as well as giving them out to my family for Christmas. Seriously, able to rest at night

I was suicidal before link, link has been better than lexapro, it is my lexapro. I sometimes have nightmares of locking in the price on my hw wallet. But when I wake up I realise it's all still there. Link is my Sunshine, my happiness, my love. I even enjoy the shadow fork.

>Last year of computer science
>Have worked on solving the oracle problem for 5 months as my bachelor thesis
>LINK comes out and their solution is superior to mine
>good bye uni degree
I would say that it only decreased my quality of life.

CHAIN TO CHAIN

I quit smoking weed to accumulate LINKS

I miss it, though it's probably for the best

I know there's no guarantees but I sleep really well knowing that based on sergey's writings we can be reasonably sure he's a genuine, kind, hard-working guy, and intelligent guy. Even if it goes to zero it was worth the risk.

Now that even Huobi will add LINK to it's exchange...Future is as bright as the motherfucking SUN!

huobi.pro/de-de/notice_detail/?id=882

lol you got rekt kid don't hate the player

Same

I used to be so worried about the Oracle problem, but now that I know it's gonna be solved, I can dream again.

I traded like a madman last week to accumulate more link
Managed to increase my stack by 47%

Watching LINK soar means I can't average down anymore, but the feeling of growing gains is incredibly comfy

Used to be suicidal and depressed every day. Every day alive was an immesurable suffering. When I woke up and opened my eyes, I tried to close them in hopes they would stay closed forever and I wouldn’t have to live in the nightmare anymore.

Then something happened. Something that changed my life beyond my wildest dreams. I discovered Sergey and Jason and their final oracle solution chainlink. “Dear god, they solved the oracle problem” came from my mouth as I stared in awe at my computer screen. I was speechless, they did it. They actually did it...

My life changed in a heartbeat, I put all the money I was saving for a 9mm and put it into chainlink at ICO, I was putting all more money I get into LINK whenever I could. My life suddenly gained meaning, I was no longer a loser! How could I be? I owned LINK! Chainlink changed my life, all I wanted to do was accumulate more LINK and solve the oracle problem together with you, Sergey. You gave my life a purpose, and for that I salute you.

How can you sleep when we Link Marines have to deal with the Shadow Fork problem

You won’t need your degree in the future user.

If you have over 2K in crypto I would say def yes.

I Would not sleep if I did not have my link in a hardwallet.

>Shadow Fork
BrightKnife™ beats Shadowfork.

Nothing personnel.

I have 8k in crypto and still don't see why I should use a ledger

How do you store your private keys? Where did you generate your private keys?

I keep money on Binance
Why should I lock away the money I can use to make even more money?

Also, I sent my private keys via a messenger to myself

Okay, no point in explaining why keeping everything on the exchange isn't a good idea enough people have written about it; most people generally don't trade the entirety of their holdings.

there's no way of getting your private keys if your tokens are on an exchange.

> there's no way of getting your private keys if your tokens are on an exchange.
That is partly why I transferred my money to Binance.
They feel safer there

Since going all-in on LINK, I feel strangely at ease. I see the price singularity in my dreams. I see green candle after green candle. The fate of ChainLINK and I is entwined. ChainLINK and I. Me and ChainLINK. I'm excited for what the future holds.