DO SOMETHING

JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING

>coin based on being liteweight and easy to transfer
>stagnant for the past 2 weeks

Shiggy diggy

It's dead, Jim

It should be #2 coin behind ETH. But people are dumbfucks so...

LEAVE LITECOIN ALONE

I’m beginning to fucking hate this coin.

>he's still holding litecoin unironically.
Those bags must be getting heavy user

The coin is way faster to transfer than any of the other coins I've used, although I hear NEO is pretty fast. Instead of holding it, use it to transfer to other exchanges if you want to make quicker gains.

Even clogged up ETH is generally faster. You should try coins that actually have high transfer speed.

LTC has higher speeds than BTC.
Ironically.

Only retards use BTC for transfer anyways.
The only situation where LTC is the best method for transfer is for pulling money
out of coinbase.

>tfw bought this at $330
>tfw when I'm left bagholding because I cant sell at a massive loss
>tfw missed many moon missions since

This retarded shitcoin has done absolutely nothing but sit at a constant 30%+ loss for over a month.

What should I do? Veeky Forums

> buy at ATH
> expect new ATH right away

Y 66cent coin beat LTC

I find it very odd that Litecoin isn't more popular. Especially during the scaling debate last summer. The bitcoiners were crying about wanting segwit and fighting over how to scale. Meanwhile Litecoin implemented segwit and has a 2.5 minute confirmation time. It's a fork of Bitcoin, so not a radical departure. It has lots of support on exchanges. It was literally everything bitcoiners wanted, but because it didn't have "Bitcoin" in the name, it was ignored.

At this point, I don't know what could rescue this coin OP.

It's not a bad long term hold.
It's just that currently everything is fire so obviously transfers are going to be rarer.

Wait until that most hyped "big announcement" by the end of Q1

BeeCash is everything that BTC wanted kek

Fuck you Tyrone

What a likable rascal he is

I heard he is one of us (Veeky Forums's) user. I don't know if that helps. kek

>Tyrone
Fuck you back Eugene. My name isn't Tyrone. It is Trayvon.

a year ago, this coin was under 5 bucks. Pretty sure its done well at this point. Your fault for jumping on so late

I think he bought into WhaleBro's meme

this will moon when you least expect it, i would just hodl

Could you give me reason why this would moon user?

It's on Coinbase and relatively cheap. Who says something has to be good or useful to do well? We live in the era of "BITCOONNNNNEEEEEECCCCT", after all.

>stagnant for the past 2 weeks
Try months. Their Twitter and GitHub are on life support.

Can't believe people still hodl any of this after the creator subtly sold all his coins. Imagine if Satoshi sold all his bitcoins to realize what massive cognitive dissonance litecucks must be going through.

This unironically

The litecoin dev discord is fucking dead (q9xXVCC), this coin is going to plummet when people realize that

One of the websites in their featured merchants sold the domain.
Make from that what you want.

Could be nothing, but Tren Griffin is super high up at Microsoft. Hardly ever talks about crypto then says this out of the blue a few days ago.

steam?

KEEP IN MIND, LTC IS BOOOGUS

What's your interpretation of this tweet user?

Well that's legitimate. I'm still holding my LTC.

no it is GENUNE AND AUTENTIC

After reading this, I think I have to hope this thing moon for no good reason, kek

ARK and NEO are fucking lightspeed fast

lol I feel sorry for you, Im smart so I bought at the recent dip at 184 and now Im sitting comfy as fuck as it moons again

people who still hold litecoin after dev dumped all his coins are fucking morons and deserve to lose everything

Dev dumped his bags on you at ATH. Its never going to be that high again. The only reason it rose in value was it was the only way to withdraw funds from Bitfinex. Now that withdrawals have been enabled, expect a slow bleed towards its pre-pump levels and lower.

I mean it's definitely going to $500 by EOY. But the max is going to be $1k

So do you want to hold for a slight chance at 3x gains or gamble on another coin and hope for 5x or more gains is the question

Because it transfers fast as fuck, got low fees and is a better replacement to bitcoin you brainlet piece of indian shit

I'd be a hundred-thousandaire if Charlee would just rename this shit to Bitcoin-Lite

A few interpretations and possible outcomes

1. LTC or XRP being considered for a product. XRP trade/volume last week on a 1 hour chart. Someone knows something coming?

4. Microsoft temporarily stopped BTC being accepted in some of their offerings due to fees and delays. They may be looking at introducing either coin instead.

5. making a point about relatively low volatility between the pairs

6. One will be used in the Steam store

It starts bleeding again OP. What do now?

>Got 3 coins
>The market is about 75% up, with several strong gainers
>All 3 coins i own is in the minus, with 10% down at the worse
JUST

buy 100k

or he is secretly a massive crypto guy and was just genuinely interested. considering how little he talks about it i would be very surprised. a very odd pair to enquire about

Do you think there's a possibility that Charlie sold his coins because doing so was in the terms of some agreement he has made?

I think LTC has been accepted by Steam for some time now. If LTC is partnering with Microsoft, I'm not sure how much would it pump the price since I don't see many people would buy their product with crypto in the first place. Nevertheless, that's better than nothing.

who knows. a charitable interpretation is that having one guy owning most of the supply is a centralised point of failure. could be in an agreement. occams razor suggests he did it for the $.

one possibility is they are releasing their own payments platforms ala ApplePay. very unlikely, but a possibility

He debunked Facebook and Amazon rumor. Are we fucked?

I can definitely see that if Microsoft phone is being widely used by the masses. That's not the case at the moment, kek

I'm up in sats and I have made sell orders so many times, only to delete them soon after. Holding this thing is torture

indeed

Also he said "When LTC moons, it moons hard"

We still got a lot more room to go. Right user?

Fuck it, my hands are made of steel
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

And he said "hodl". Then he sold out.

>Steam announces Litecoin integration
>price moons and surpasses BTC
>1 hour later LTC crashes to $10 as millions dump into their steam wallets to buy CSGO gun skins and PUBG miniskirts
>just as Gaben planned

fuck if I know. I originally bought LTC because it was relatively stable(at the time) and i could buy shitcoins with it

>you can only purchase Half Life 3 with LTC
>we are all retired by the end of the day

Could you edit the "HODL" logo to "SODL" on his T-Shirt? I don't have access to my PC now kek

Who was the faggot that said a big new will come out this week???

Why would Gaben want the money he just got plummet?

Are you the retard that said "he didn't give out much information, it must be legit" kek

Lamecoin has capped.

And donated it to MIT and LTC Foundation

This worth buying at 200?

You are definitely going to make it

Definite 2.5x gains, potential 5x gains

Not if you are a wageslave

>Definite
Reason?

might as well buy bitcoin, they both do the exact same thing

They won't forever.

see

see We are doing a circle jerk on this thread

Sitting on 8. Howd I do

Buy Tether, or Fiat instead

Are you retarded?

Sometimes you just got to listen to a retard at time like this

>implying the people posting know what is up

>knowing what's up
If I know for certain this will go up by just 10% tomorrow, I would liquidate my 401k for LTC user

Then, your even more retard than I expected. Thanks for the lesson

>implying

Why is no one talking about this gem?

VPN ROUTERS!

>small cap
>only one exchange
>good roadmap
>active devs posting bi monthly

also DYOR

Fuck. This supposed to be a thread, ignore it.

LTC has no future. It's a meme coin
>yeah but its faster

just SODL it

> It's a fork of Bitcoin, so not a radical departure.
It's not a fork, it's literally a copy-pasta of the code with one alteration.