huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=882
CHAINLINK LISTING ON
HUOBI!!!!!!!!>>>SFAF@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
etherscan.io/token/0x13432a43f2779c9c64fe9e436c2576e5231f7abc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like we got accepted into every Chinese exchange before bittrex or poloniex and these ones are becoming less relevant each day

>few months ago linkies were begging to be listed on a big exchange.
>The exchange they're on becomes one of the biggest.
Let the game come to you

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChainLink is a decentralized oracle network. They describe the on-chain components that ChainLink provides for contracts to gain external connectivity, and the software powering the nodes of the network. They present both a simple on-chain contract data aggregation system, and a more efficient off-chain consensus mechanism. They also describe supporting reputation and security monitoring services for ChainLink that help users make informed provider selections and achieve robust service even under aggressively adversarial conditions. Finally, They characterize the properties of an ideal oracle as guidance for they security strategy, and lay out possible future improvements, including richly featured oracle programming, data-source infrastructure modifications, and confidential smart-contract execution.
Project Feature:

Easily connect smart contracts to your web application, any API, and widely accepted USD payments.

1. Connect to Any Existing API: Easily connect smart contracts on various networks to your existing application and critical external data.

2. Send Widely Used Payments: Send Payments from your smart contract to existing bank accounts and over widely used payment networks.

3. Connect With Other Chains: Create secure cross-chain connectivity between your main smart contract and any other public or private chain.
Total supply: 1,000,000,000 tokens

Initial circulation supply: 350,000,000 tokens

Token price:$0.0914 USD
Useful Links:

Whitepaper: link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

But....why???

It's probably along with Sergey's thinking of "let's not list link on any noteworthy exchanges". They just didn't expect Binance to become number 1.

It's funny, a lot of us just registered on binance to get link.

Huobi is 3rd largest in terms of volume though

jason parker BTFO

I did that too

I registered just to get [spoiler]Walton[/spoiler]
But then I sold it at a profit and went full-LINK

Same

Alright, so when is this welcome pump over?

Explain this!

Already priced in when it was announced this morning.

You mean a lot of us got into the ICO and bought LINK for 14 cents on EtherDelta

Inb4 LINK dumps just like deep brain chain

meh already shadowforked

already priced in

Lame Fud.

Chain
Link
Chink

Omfggg huobiii wow. Seriously fuck off getting excited just by getting listed on huobi. You aint real stinky linky

I've been watching this sell wall on link/btc on binance. It was 20 btc earlier. Who doesn't want link to moon???

So what is that second Link token? There are literally, unironically two Link tokens created by the devs.

etherscan.io/token/0x13432a43f2779c9c64fe9e436c2576e5231f7abc

No, there unironically aren't.

15 btc is not that much. iust someone that's scared off by the crash I bet.

o shit, sold all

HOLY FUCK I'M HAPPY I BOUGHT 1K MORE LINK AT $0.50 DURING THE DIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Chain Link
> Chink Lain
OH OH