Dear user

dear user,
please express to me your truest feelings about the market right now
stop for one second, and justthink deep down inside what your intuition tells you and nothing else

I'm genuinely curious as to what the sentiment is around here.
for me:
>everyone is trying to resist a massive crash and barely holding
>it doesn't feel like a recovery

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fucking roller coaster of death and pain

Big dick bitcoin will become even bigger docked, alts will also rise up

bitcoin will dump alt will follow. after biggest bull run in crypto history

When you say market, do you mean distributed files that are powered by a network of GPU's

> Implying somebody actually believes it has value
> Implying this isn't one step above torrenting
> Implying that the work done to keep the network going (solving pointless equations) == value so there for the market should continue

2018 will be huge. Money will consolidate from 900 shit coins to the 30-50 real projects. It may take a crash for this to happen

Green id confirms

Everybody sees the gains made from btc and ethereum and wants to get rich too. People invest in complete bullshit. It is a bubble there's no doubt about it and that's the way it should be when moving into a new technological paradigm. The more money the better the infrastructure will be. We're figuring out the infra atm, once there's somewhat a consensus on that the bubble popping is abandoning the infra that won't be used. This applies to everything protocols, b2b and p2p.

bitcoin will dip a lot harder then it will cause a big bull run for all coins after that basically goes all year.

I think this year crypto market will experience far more growth than in 2017.

We are witnessing the death of bitcoin, the flippening, sadly with it comes some time of bear market, hopefully it’s a smooth transition, either way end of this year the alt market will rise like never before and ETH will take its place as rightful king.

30 - 50% still down more popular alts will rise first 1 week for market to come normal... i hope for btw rise to 25k...

My dubs think op will be in jail EOY

Transactions are the value in these networks, but keep FUDding. It's still not early majority time

My intuition:

This recovery is too weak to be sustained. Market sentiment is getting too bearish. But ETH is holding very strong. There could be a whole new hype cycle for it when it moves PoS.

"So what if my poorfolio will lose all its value. The potential LT gains are simply too big, so I'm not selling."

I believe there are too many fellow brainlets who think the same way, and that's pretty comforting. Weak hands are out, right now we're stabilizing before the bull returns.

Not only the market will recover, but there is still the "believer" bubble to happen. The one in which people will be more comfortable to invest because the blockchain revolution will be digested.

That one will be the multi-trillion bubble. We are faaaar away from the definitive crash.

BTC will be back up to 20k in 4 months but it won't be parabolic.

>it`s a nice time to research cryptos and buy some, the market will recover in feb-may, may still be fucked up in the future
If BTC survived the NY, it will survive the january.

People underestimate Bitcoin often. It has some interesting sidechain projects coming. We will see instant transactions in a few months time

ETH is still down like -30% from ATH but you don't hear anyone talk about that lol.

30 fucking percent and its not moving at all

My 2 cents
>Crypto is clearly a bubble. Most blockchain projects have zero value and never will have. Decentralization is a meme and 99% of users rather use centralized services where they can call customer support. The only true, working application of blockchain is currency and store of „value“, leading to speculation aka what we all do here.
>Every normie that is reachable has already fomoed in. The amount of media hype couldnt be higher than in the last few months. The normies that havent fomoed in yet will not do it in the future, not before crypto is as regulated as stocks and sold to them by their bank adviser.
>There is potential for some more gains in the near future, but I dont see things like a 100k BTC in 2018.
>The bubble we‘re in is going to be the last one for a very long time. Once it truly pops we are back to crypto winter.

> Held btc sinse 2k14
> dont chat shit
> you know that these transacations happen at a like 1/3 of the rate of VISA
> You know i can send $150 from my bank to a friend for a $0 fee
> You know i can tap my card and pay instantly
> You know lighting network will only cause a greater dviide
> You know its dog shit tech
> kys
> BTW these points !== to me saying there is no money in crypto

Right now I'm preparing for BTC to crash just because everyone is saying its going to. I don't see it, the market looks strong to me. But I'll prepare for it to crash non-the-less.

if you aren't bullish as fuck right now you have no frontal lobe.
>Big, serious projects (KNC, ICX, WAN, AION, ENG, REQ, VEN etc) announcing partnerships with eachother, with legitimate non-blockchain businesses and governments.
>Bitcoin just dumped over 50% and the (((banks))) who made a fuckton of money on futures expiry can afford to muscle into bitcoin over 10k from ATH, and any other blockchain projects they might want to.
>It is getting easier and easier and more 'legitimate' for anybody on earth to buy crypto, including institutions with a fuck ton of money.
>The technology itself is set to make bullshit accounting and clerical work completely automatic and permanent and tamperproof.
>Less than 1% of the world's population owns any cryptocurrency whatsoever.
>bitcoin going to 100k
>Link going to 1k

You can go on, but I hope you idiots get the point.

I think the real crash hasn't come yet.
I think Bitcoin will fucking burn to sub $5k in just a few days
I think I'll be pretty fucking disappointed

In terms of global mcap, we will probably dip again (maybe even touch $8k btc) and then continue with a massive bull run.

I honestly feel fairly good. Most fiat to crypto exchanges are reporting hundreds of thousands of new accounts. The markets will gain volume, fewer waterfalls, TA will make more sense when there's more people trading. When we shake off all the "x but now with BLOCKCHAIN" shit like FUN or BAT this might become a legitimate market.

>if you aren't bullish as fuck right now you have no frontal lobe.
>>Big, serious projects (KNC, ICX, WAN, AION, ENG, REQ, VEN etc) announcing partnerships with eachother, with legitimate non-blockchain businesses and governments.
>>Bitcoin just dumped over 50% and the (((banks))) who made a fuckton of money on futures expiry can afford to muscle into bitcoin over 10k from ATH, and any other blockchain projects they might want to.
>>It is getting easier and easier and more 'legitimate' for anybody on earth to buy crypto, including institutions with a fuck ton of money.
>>The technology itself is set to make bullshit accounting and clerical work completely automatic and permanent and tamperproof.
>>Less than 1% of the world's population owns any cryptocurrency whatsoever.
>>bitcoin going to 100k
>>Link going to 1k
>
>
>You can go on, but I hope you idiots get the point.

you were sounding legit until you said link is going to 1k

>>Less than 1% of the world's population owns any cryptocurrency whatsoever.
This argument makes me fearful every time. Why would the other 99% want to get crypto too? There is absolutely no use for crypto except for speculation (the reason every single one of us is here on Veeky Forums) or anonymous payments. It‘s like saying „99.9 of the world population don‘t own a segway, buy segway stocks now!!!“. It just doesn‘t work.

Look at the alliance structure that has been created around Kyber and Icon and realize that they need an oracle to hold it all together. Now look at this:
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-10th-2017-a57193780ddf
>Any currency can be added to Request as long as someone can build an oracle which proves that a transaction happened.
>Such an oracle can be created through partnerships (i.e. SWIFT/ChainLink, many others will come)
>Oracle security is really important. At the moment ChainLink decentralized oracles seem like a good solution. We are in regular contact with them.

Mind you that Kyber and REQ are now literally sharing office space in Singapore and that LINK just got listed on Huobi which is also based in Singapore. So if REQ is having frequent contact with LINK and LINK just dropped by to finish business with Huobi, then who is to say that Kyber did not have a business talk while LINK was in Singapore?

The entire cryptospace is a bubble that lost sight of its true mission. However, that same bubble can be popped and all the speculators can finally leave so the proverbial phoenix will rise from the ashes. I'm betting on it being Cardano.

>Annual January correction is finally over
>Crypto can now continue on its direction towards 5t market cap

the amount of guesswork in what you two are saying is ridiculous

theoretically speaking yes what you're saying is possible
theoretically speaking means nothing in reality

link is a meme and will remain a meme

For the same reason that over 50% of American adults own stocks. It's an investment vehicle.If you think ETH has no value despite hundreds of companies using it then you're just being stubborn..

Money needs to consolidate from the absolute dog shit tier coins into the real projects, with real use cases and solid fundamentals. There's too many shitcoins even in the top 20. just LOOK at how many shit coins there are. Its unjustifiable.

I believe in crypto and its absolutely the future of world finance, but a massive amount of JUSTening will pave the way.

My intuition tells me the crash is over and we're going up from here. This isn't a dead cat bounce. Bitcoin will go to $100,000 by the end of the year, conservative estimate.

Long term very bullish. Worst case we bounce of the resistance and go down to ~$8300 and up from there. Why when something goes x1000 in value in a short time the 'correction' is the part people find unbelievable?

whales are trying to accumulate the dip and an impending moon is before us...

Dip is over

SELL THEN YOU LIMP WRISTED FAGGOTS
I WILL BATHE IN THE STREETS AS THEY RUN RED WITH YOUR CANDLES AND WOJACKS

bear market confrimed

I know right

The value of ETH is that it lets you create your own token in order to create your own speculation pool. The vast majority of ICO's doesnt even remotely solve a single real world problem.

it's fine, bitcoin 20k by 2018

we just bounced off a key support level and should be moving up in the next days/weeks

>what is wealth concentration