MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

can someone explain this meme to someone completely out of the loop?

>all this reddit lingo
>pls spoonfeed me!!

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

> LMFAO I tip my hat to you beautiful mad man. One karma boat up to you.

But but but, you can't even Google any info on this. Enlighten us sensei.

I've tried googling and the results are just people using the meme, no idea what it means still. anyone gonna explain?

>implying memes are meaningful

I get it, it's funny that I don't like understand this. please enlighten me

It's animefaggots forcing a shitty meme based on a dumb reference that's almost nobody knows
Nothing more

>implying OP knows the meaning of the meme
They spam it for the sake of it.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI! right guys?

The meme comes from one of the times someone tried to figure out who the real Satoshi Nakamoto was. The tracks led the investigators to the front door of an older Japanese gentleman in Kyoto. There was considerable media attention, including reporters camping out in front of his house,and waiting for him to come out, to shout questions at him, but the old man denied being Satoshi and refused to talk to the media or the legion of hangers-on gathering around his house. Every day he went to work, the crowd would yell "Mister Satoshi, Mister Satoshi!!!", trying to get his attention. So one day, he got really frustrated, and yelled back a jumbled engrish "Minister YOU, Satoshi!" (meaning something like "I'm not Satoshi, you fucking nerds, how about YOU'RE Mr. Satoshi!" and this was the only thing he said on the topic. Witnesses of the outburst took it as some sort of an Evangelical statement, akin to Jesus's sermon on the mount, with a touch of Tolstoy's "The Kingdom of God is Within You" thrown in. The common interpretation was that the man was saying, in effect: "I may or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto, but that is irrelevant, because we each have Satoshi Nakamoto within our hearts, and so our search for salvation begins, and ends, inside." From that point on, the phrase was repeated again and again, bolstered by the fact that the old man died that day in a tragic car accident. That's really it. When people post this meme, they are essentially saying: "Don't worry about your troubles (gainz, etc.) because the peace you seek is within you already."

>straight outta reddit
>still this wrong

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

spamming this shit as an explanation in every thread is almost as annoying as the thread spamming itself

this. animetards thinking this is funny and the worst thing is the retards following along. what happened to old Veeky Forums, sigh.

>sigh
Fuck off, you don't even know what kneepads are for

>CEASE THIS FAGGOTRY AT ONCE

ITS THE SO SAD MEME 2.0

It secret greeting, you not in it

go watch anime and fap to 2d retarded nolife

You sound like a thirdworlder faggot, get the fuck out.