Ready for moon mission stinkies ?

I hope you accumulated.
Feel free to re-use pic related

I am ready senpai

nice shadow fork manipulation to finish the handle

what will the correction look like?

Is this going to be the mother of all cup and handles?

>he thinks it's a cup and handle
>actually just Jason Parsnips offloading his bags of old tokens

SHADOWFORK'D

It will correct from $1.20 to $75

Haha im in the chainlink telegram and every fud Veeky Forums comes up with gets discussed there by some pajeets believing that shit.

pic related is my handle when link decides to rally.

Jason Parser? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

we already had that

>retarded kids drawing their magic lines on graphs

topkek do they talk about jason parser?

bumb for visibility

Could someone please explain to me this Jason Parser meme... dont know the back story but sounds like FUD.

I expect prices to go down the first days it gets traded in Huobi, but never selling..

just make sure you pricelock your tokens before jason parser shadowforks chainlink

LINK is a meme that grew out of control. Initially the idea seemed potentially promising, but eventually smart money realized that trusted hardware solved the issue to the satisfaction of most potential smart contract users, and thus a ‘decentralized oracle network’ was an edgecase desideratum for idealistic (and gravely naive) cypherpunks. Unfortunately the idiots on this board didn’t get the memo and, unable to deal with having missed out on *real* game-changers like neo/ans and eth, have driven themselves into a frenzy of pollyannish delusion. Ultimately it’s just a glorified api wrapper and ‘json parser’ that the two inept team members won’t even be able to complete in any reasonable timeframe. Seriously, don’t buy this.

S H A D O W F O R K E D

Some old FUD is about Chainlink just beeing a JSON Parser. Some brainlet wanted to copy it and wrote Jason Parser instead. That's where it originated from.

He will come from the shadows, he will make you regret being born

sold this for mincoins
x2000 EOY

Can someone tell me how I can trade my links for shadowlinks?

I don't want the shadow fork to fuck me over so I'm trying to get in while I still can.

>It will correct from $1.20 to $75
>we already had that

No, you didn't, read again

Thank you. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Just send you Link to this contract and they will automatically be converted to Shadowlink
0xBeA84FdAdCDC849B328E6926b65629e93840Bb01

ChainLink includes trusted hardware too.

> I hope you accumulated.
Damn right I did
+2500 LINK with zero $ in 1 week. I feel like a champion

Damn, good job. I just kept all my link in my ledger for the entire duration of the crash. I feel like a bitch but I'd rather be a safe bitch than a loser.

What ledger do you use senpai? Been meaning to get one.

There's only one ledger. Nano S.
There's also trezor but it's shit.

No goddammit I want to get more

This is spicy af

You all know exactly who I am. Say my name.
I'm the new lead dev. I'm the man who shadowforked LINK.

SAY. MY. NAME.

Fate has ordained that the LINKmarines who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace.
These brave marines, Jason Parser and Alice Blaster, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice.
These two marines are laying down their lives in mankind’s most noble goal: the search for decentralized oracles.
They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her children into the unknown.
In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man.
In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.
Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man’s search will not be denied. But these marines were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.
For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind.

Invested 26 bucks, woke up today to 34 bucks.

KEEP ON CLIMBIN!

Nice just bought 100k