Who else horny af, pic related

Who else horny af, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blockarray/token-finalization-your-weekly-update-d6a55d9b11d8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mah benis hoit

Currently slow stroking it in anticipation of my 5x.

Dude if you hold this for a year you will be a milliaire

to get real, no u won't

u made this college stoner already a millionaire

2 stoner friends with 8 mio from u retards and no working product and no partnerships, guess what will happen?

over 30% bonus on ico token, big red flag

some idiot will buy ur ico bags for 3x and u can call it a day

fucking token has no monetary value, read the whitepaper u retards

sam, pls stop shilling ur own coin here everyday, its annoying

but go on user, buy my bags

minimum 5x on release, 10-20x by end of month then steady gains as the roadmap moves along. Best ICO I've ever got in.

Of lamden was x10 on release and was basically garbage run by kids, this will be huge. All this traction is without any marketing other than an AMA.

lol, you missed the ICO didn't you.
Alpha released, fully audited and token releasing today.
Enjoy your peasant gains from Shipcoin.

this . wabi, vchain. it should hit 10x at lightning speed.

dude if you took anyones college pic theyd look like shit. this guy is actually pro af.

Nice FUD. But honestly I'm feeling comfy as hell! You guys don't realize how well positioned they are for this.

"We will make an announcement on who has officially joined the team Monday January 22nd 2018. Hint: 3 developers and a Chief Operating Officer"

medium.com/blockarray/token-finalization-your-weekly-update-d6a55d9b11d8

How to get?

Tokens will be released at 8 PM EST, Friday January 19th 2018. That is EASTERN STANDARD TIME

Tokens will be tradable on iDEX and EtherDelta (nothing we can do there)—we will make an announcement soon afterwards.

We have some partnerships to announce later on towards the end of the month.

shipping and logistics ICO with a working product and 9m market cap.....im going to make it

They'll be on ED using contract address, not name, so you have to put it in the address bar directly. Other exchanges are due but I don't think details will be provided until after token release due to NDA or something?

I'm thinking of making a bot to spot scamcoins by parsing Veeky Forums for niggerspeak.
If nothing else it should keep me away from bad investments.

can sb tell me the ICO price? so I know what to look for on ED

>Black
>Cube
>Block
>Array-Order
Fuck I just realized this, it doesn't even matter what this fucking thing does, from the name and logo alone it will moon because it will be blessed by ol grand daddy Saturn. Is Sam Bacha an occultist?

1 eth was 4700~ token, 1eth was priced at $1000 USD, price rose to $1300 during ICO so there's gonna be some bonus tokens given to ICO investors too.

Yeah, he is an ashkenazi Jew. There are a few different layers for why you can't lose here.

Damn. Should have bought more, only have 1100+ arys. These things aren't clear at all at first glance.

Because Sam has solved the trucking oracle problem

Should i hold shitchain as well, surely they will land other contracts?

Bonus tokens go straight to metamask address, right? Same one I'm holding my tokens in now?

Sorry, first ICO

They stationed their hq strategically, look how many trucking companies are located within 200 mile radius of dem

Around .20 per desu

Lol this pajeet is back he's been copying and pasting the same reply on every block array thread nice FUD brainlet
'I actually have bags'
'but this is shitcoin'
don't lie faggit if you had bags you wouldn't fud every thread

I'm in both, but this will make moves more rapidly I think, Shipchain is still undergoing audit, and won't be released until March I believe, and it's got more ground to cover but implementation. Saying that, their team is bigger with better marketing, and we know how good marketing can make coins skyrocket.

Yep, directly airdropped to your eth wallet.

Thanks user

Word im gonna buy some shitchain now thx

PLUS: partnership announcements
PLUS: REAL exchange listing
this is going x5 as soon as it hits ED and x10 once on the real exchange

When does this hit etherdelta today?