I'm going to write my own trading bot...

I'm going to write my own trading bot. It will be called MoonBot and it will identify moon missions early and go all in for 40% gains. What kind of signals are there for moon missions?

Cool

clearly you're a prodigy so please post your eth address so i can make an early deposit, im very interested in your bot

Sounds like you want Veeky Forums to write your bot for you

>Not calling it wojackbot

been writing bots for 2 years and they never give more income than just holding the current best performing of the big ones

A coin with no volume or attention suddenly gets a tiny spike in volume and a small increase in price, then goes back to its original price. That's accumulation of a shitcoin for an incoming pump and dump. Google accumulation phase to get a clearer idea of what I mean.

That you sell.

What programming language.

>not clojure
Fuck off

>wants to write trading bot
>doesn't even know the logic they want to use
>probably doesn't even know how to program

Wow OP please put your ETH address so I can send you a bunch to get in early.

Make a neural network and feed it training data to to base predicitons on

Something like pic related.

Just a Bash script. There's a rest API so no need for anything too fancy

Buy when RSI under 30 sell when rsi over 70. What prize do I bet?

LOL have fun writing your trading bot in bash script. Why not go with assembly or straight up binary for even more retardery ?

You get nothing. you lose. good day sir.

If it runs the API smoothly for a single user, why over-complicate it?

> identifies moon missions
> targets 40% gains

Haahahahahhahahhhaha even your goals are pathetic.

I'm a fucking Bash wizard. Literally run circles around people who think they're great programmers because they overcomplicate everything with Rust or whatever is the most hispter language rn

>Rust
Haskell is the most hipster one, you literally learn it only to tell your friends you know it

I have no idea how to code but very interested in them. At the very least I could team up with someone who can write it and I would fund it, but im too greedy to share my profits. Is it worth it learning to code for this?

>What kind of signals are there for moon missions?
I think that the only indicator giving actual gains using simple brute force was this 'ichimoto' or whatever it's called. I trade using RSI. If I tried to write a computer program which would do that it would probably lose all my money within a week. The problem with indicators is that traders don't know 100% what they're doing. I have no idea how to write a program for elliott waves, I can barely count the waves myself.

did someone say TRADING BOT?
WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP

You’ll need some kind of scraper for sentiment analysis then hook into a NN to classify timestamped articles with market volatility at that time.

Some kind of recurrent neaural network or convolutional net to predict when certain patterns arise etc. Then you would have to run this against a basic arbitrage.

Where are you getting your historical data from?

I can write it as long as you provide good rules. Then our bot will rule the markets

I was thinking simply querying Binance every 5 min to build up history..

>I want to do something that I know absolutely nothing about

Actually kek'd

This is the bait we deserve

You should look into pulling market data for a few coins for a few markets and write a bot to trade arbitrage you’ll make a lot more than finding a few moon missions.

Identifying moon missions at this time is all about sentiment and speculative measures which have to be classified and quantified by a machine.

I highly recommend building a basic arbo.

>What kind of signals are there for moon missions?
There are none due to efficient-market hypothesis ya pleb.

>guys i am going to build my own bot can you please tell me how to build my bot

> Bash

Just use python you absolute retard. Go install ta-lib.

Unironically well written unix pipelines scale and are more flexible than your meme "serious language" toys.

shell scripts are only as good as the programs they use, including the shell

Sure, but it usually still leads to more flexible system as the program doesn't become one big monolith mess, and you don't have to surrender to the language faggotry where everything must be ported to your language of choice, or use some shitty wrapper. I would go as far as say bash is the easiest way to interact with shitty webservices and their rest apis, it's absolute beast in generating static web sites.

i agree with you on those points

Guys my prototype is already running. It's not making any trades yet, but signalling possible moons.. nothing so far

First to signals:

BUY POEBTC
BUY STORJBTC

BUY POEBTC
BUY STORJBTC
BUY STORJBTC
BUY POEBTC
BUY STORJBTC
BUY CDTBTC
BUY STORJBTC
BUY CDTBTC
BUY STORJBTC