BINANCE REF THREAD - NO BS EDITION

Binance registrations are open! Now is the time to make an account and buy the dip!

***Please consider using my ref code to sign up***
REF ID: 10356352

I will be straight with you: If you sign up with me, or any other user, you will not receive any additional benefits. You will, however, be redirecting a portion of fees to a fellow Veeky Forumsraeli (versus Binance getting 100% of the fees). Help an user out in this thread!

Other anons, share your codes as well. Just don't make any offers or wild claims. Let's just have a civil thread with anons helping other anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=r6eHYFJv
binance.com/m-register.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any benefits for poorfag students? Yesterday I decided to invest 1k$ into this shit instead of buying a decent laptop. How fucked up I am?

Please and thank you anons

Depends on what you picked. The market is incredibly bullish, so you're likely to make a profit if you took the time to research before investing.

Remember, buy low, sell high. Some anons unironically get the order mixed up and panic sell the bottom, when they could have waited and been perfectly fine. If you make a mistake though, learn from it and don't do it again. Also, lurk moar, and be wary of Pajeet PNDs.

My Ref Code: 12955736

Support fellow anons! And whatever you do, don't invest more then you can afford to lose!

Also make sure to submit your referral codes to
binance referralrandomizer com
and
www referromizer org

Also, if you need recommendations for a laptop, I suggest checking out and looking for a Thinkpad general. Or plebbit if you don't want to lurk too long. They're business grade laptops that are built like a tank, and you can get a good deal on used ones by shopping around. You can probably pick up one that will 100% get you through college for 200 - 500 bucks.

My Referral ID: 15163987

Be my first user ;)

16856067 here you go happy hunting

Buy BNB

Thanks

Buy BAT.

Hodl.

Xlm and link bros, you know this is a good hodl

Hello I am major brainlet

Can u explain why u posting ref codes when binance has shut down registration of new accounts since the 5’th of Jan?

sell some LINK please

All in on BTC with me, let's go.

In ETH and LINK I trust, get ready to accumulate:

since nobody ever uses mine, I post my IOST referral link for free tokens, if you register through mine (you just need to put your ETH wallet for claim yours, and retweet their message)
t.iost.io/?c=r6eHYFJv
thanks

Disturbing.

Binance is opening and closing registrations at arbitrary times each day.

They are currently open right now:
binance.com/m-register.html

REF ID: 10356352

Here's mine:

bump

bump

bump

bump

Good trades guys.

Referral : 11381126

If you're a noob, remember. Buy low, sell high. Also, and this is very important, DON'T LOOK AT DOLLAR VALUE WHEN DAYTRADING OR JUST TRADING IN GENERAL. It will fuck up your trades and throw you off. You will end up buying higher than you sold. Always look at sat/gwei value instead. N