Deep Brain Chain

He sold. Pump it.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-ETH

The call that saved DBC

I’m getting out of this thing on the pump...I hate it

Thanks to whoever dropped their bags, moon mission incoming

How high do you guys see this going today?

Where braingang good guy. He needs to come here and fuck up this thread as usual.

Not a lot honestly. The whales have been consistently swinging it from 15 cents to 20 cents all week and I think its going to be the same thing again.

>having an image of gay poos making out saved to your hard drive

No clue, I'm in the long haul with DBC.

Some ETH Dapps have 800 mil marketcap. NEO dapps will follow suit.

Daily reminder.

hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAAHAHA

My meme lines say around 1800. Depends on what BTC will do though.

Can some TA-autist draw a cup and handle to comfort me?

;_;

I love how UK is second, that country is filled with Poos

i love how you bought high ans sold low

I can taste your tears faggot.
European here btw and holding DBC with iron hands unlike you, spaghettified shitfinger.

Clever chinks bought poo covered passports so they could bypass the "no chinks allowed" policy in the ICO.

lol

This is the weakest fud. Every ICO has majority pajeet investers.

largest country that isn't banned from ICOs is largest contributor

MORE SHOCKING NEWS AT 11

I'm in deep with DBC, but it concerns me that a team would advertise this level of pajeet even if it is completely normal.

I think the idea was to show that there is large interest outside of China in their project, especially in Europe. Which hopefully means they will improve their marketing for our westerners.

That response is fucking gold. Couldn't make this shit up.

Open contempt for pajeets is not common outside of Veeky Forums.

Has Veeky Forums tainted me that much?

Yup, I'm the same. In the dbc subreddit everyone saw the tweet as a positive

BS. Indians are openly despised around the world, and viewed as possibly the only race more revolting and unclean than niggers.

Chinks are simply unworldly, so didn't realize they were digging their grave when publishing this chart. They soon realized their mistake, however, and provided an additional Tweet afterwords to distance themselves from the first one.

I'm balls deep in DBC but I don't mind that this happened. I guarantee that if you polled the demographics of any other coin, India would be #1 too. Indians take to scams like flies to shit, and all crypto coins are scams designed solely for money-making.

/Pol/ please go.

nice dubs confirm. great indians will make dbc to the moon !!!

if you had 2 brain cells to rub together you'd figure out that this kyc was made a month ago. so nothing to see here. source: dbc twitter

>tfw average buy in price 1500 sats
I'm ready faggots