PAYFAIR

You are about to miss out on the opportunity for happiness.
The platform goes live February and you won't be able to afford a trust node by then.

This is your last chance.

thanks just bought 100k on IDEX.

I can't afford a node now, fuck off.

go away i still need to buy mine

I own 5 but I'm working on a 6th. Buy what you can afford and swing trade until it hits 10k. That's what I'm doing.

I did some rough math and Payfair will pay significantly better than Kucoin ever could.

>whitepaper written by a 12 year old
>promise of fiat exchange with no explanation whatsoever on how they're going to accomplish that without some way to verify if a fiat payment has actually been done
>incompetent looking team of Russians
>makes retarded passive-aggressive tweets to exchanges
Enjoy getting exit scammed

In brainlet terms it is a decentralized localbitcoins with more options and the security of an escrow. They also have generous dividends.

Wouldn't the whitepaper try to look professional if it was an exit scam?

I know what they say it will do, I just highly doubt if it will
>the whitepaper is shitty so these guys must be honest
If it was an exit scam the whitepaper wouldn't explain any technicalities and just use buzzwords. They explain some of it, but there are still gaping holes concerning the use of fiat transactions.

And that's exactly why it's still worth what it is now, is this your first time investing in a under top 100 token?
See you at $1, or not, I'm in since 3 cents so either way is fine by me

You might be right, but we will know soon enough. The reward is worth the risk for me.

I'd rather buy at a slightly higher price than risk losing my whole investment.
If they update their whitepaper and explain how they'll do fiat transactions, I'll buy a trust node.

I know the price might rise before that but I really don't care.

how many fucking coins for a mn?

the best coin out there, easy 50x

lol a mn is 3k what kind of shitcoin is this

it's a trust node to receive trading fees. not a masternode to generate more pfr as you staking it dumb cunt.

I bought into this and now it's shilled consitantly poorly on biz.... I fucked up didn't I?

Yup sell immediately. And buy once it hits $5.
It's the biz way.

This will end up being the Craigslist of crypto. Buy and sell anything for crypto safely.

bought 10k yesterday via ED.
took about 3 hrs to figure out ED as a first time user (increase Gwei for faster transaction time)
But now i feel fucking comfy holding this shitcoin

i would have bought this already if i didnt have to use ED. im about to say fuck it and just deal with it. any other tips for a noob to use ED ? just the sight of ED's platform disgust me, but i want this coin!

Buy it on IDEX lol.

How the fuck do you set up a masternode? Or trust node?

its pretty simple actually if you own a ledger nano S just plug it in and u can deposit directly on to the ED smartcontract.
Otherwise create a new wallet and send it there.
im pretty sure u will find a walk through if you google it.
the inconvenience is worth the potential gains bruh

If the color of my id matches the logo I have to go all in on pfr

there you are!

Lol wtf. Luckiest person on this board.

Congratulations, you've earned your 'Able to use etherdelta' badge

thanks my nigger, means a lot

>bought in at 15c
>still couldn't afford a node then

wat

whats the difference for being able to afford a node or not ?

If you can afford 10k PFR, you become an escrow node and take a cut of the escrow transactions that occur on the network

No.... if you got 10K you become a trustnode, and take 1% of all the transactions that run over your node.