"We're recovering guys" *everything is alright*

20k, btc drops, recovers a bit, drops, recovers a bit, drops, recovers a bit. Over and over. Again and again. Tether printing like a mofo, bitconnect exit. Lower lows, lower highs. Soon we'll be under 10k, we'll go to 8k and recover a bit to 9k.
> Bitcoin is down, and it's down alot from ath.
> We're not recovering, get your money hungry brains together.
> What's next? A drop to 8k, back to 9k and ya'll be like, oh we're recovering guys!

as long as bitcoin is stable we can make a fuck load on alts.

Yeah, that's all we can do. We can buy the alt dips and sell them when btc "recovers" right guys, doesn't change the fact this ship is going down.

down 40% from ath this is UNPRECEDENTED

the alt bull market is over, you just haven't realized it yet

youre a fucking moron, sell off your coins then and post a screenshot. i'll laugh when BTC recovers to 15k and FOMO back in buy everything at a 50% premium

Let me screencap this.

>sarcasm
for those of you wearing autism hats.

>Bitcoin recovers
>life goes on
>Bitcoin continues to fall
>flippening now Ethereum is king
>life goes on

maybe if your in shit coins. im priced in and just waiting to hit my goals to be taking some profit.

You're an impatient fuck aren't cha. Look at the time frames when the price pulled back in earlier years

>doesn't change the fact this ship is going down.

lowest BTC price in
september: 3k
november: 6k

january: 9.5k]

I want to believe.

>ITT: OP doesn't understand what a wedge is

I honestly don't understand why people think this is going to recover. Bitcoin has had it's massive media hype when it gone over 10k, normies got in and we lifted to 20k. There's no more interest in this market, it's filled with bullshit projects who don't do shit. They'll laugh so hard once this goes down, pockets filled with millions > project ends.
Bitcoin status changed to shitcoin. Everything is related to it so it's all one big pile of shit.

>get your money hungry brains together
just went all in on DBC, thanks OP

I don't own BTC but I can tell you why it'll correct to a reasonable rate, at least for the time being. Because even my fucking grandma knows what BTC is. That's the power of the normies, they can defy market logic. Don't underestimate their rampant stupidity.

i agree somewhat. in order for this market to recover, btc is going to need to take a big hit sooner or later, and the alts without any actual use will be wiped out. then the cycle can begin anew.

i have trouble believing any recovery can take place with the amount of greed taking place. when the consensus among speculators is to go all in on ICOs..well, it means daddy bitcoin is sick and needs some reconstructive surgery

All we need is a couple of those "big Daddy is back" "Exit your alts now or feel pain!" threads top pop up and we can go for crash number 11.

Fuck off faggot

Get the fuck outta here then, fucking faggot.

>he doesn't check the 1week chart
BTC is in a bull flag right now

But they said the LN will fix everything!

>posts the year chart

You're deluded OP. Surprise you though it may, Bitcoin is still bought and sold by a sliver of the world population, despite having the strongest potential of any coin yet to act as a global reserve of wealth. Being on Veeky Forums all the time and operating from the inside of the cryptocurrency world has blinded you to the external reality that normal people are increasingly questioning the wisdom of holding all their wealth in fiat. That combined with the common perception that Bitcoin is a guaranteed money-multiplier, the masses haven't even begun to pile into this. Maybe you think they'll go straight into alt-coins, but you'd be overestimating the savviness and risk appetite of your average consumer.

All we can do is wait.
Time will tell.

wait for the chinks to get back from vacation... we only mooning in mid febuary now

You guys laughed at bitconnect being an obvious ponzi, but are to blind to see Tether turned every fucking coin on the market into a ponzi. It's going to be very fucking depressing here unless you guys start cashing out.

how many fucking times do we have to say it?
they print tether because there is a fucking demand for it. Not because its magicmoney, if you actually had a larger stack you would understand. USDT is a amazing tool for hedging.
enjoy your fomo faggot

Tether is the only thing supporting BTC right now.
Normies have moved on.

You obviously don't understand they got to back this up by cold hard cash. Printing 450 million in 4-5 days makes this sketchy as fuck.

Is this bait?

keep the fud up, the old biz way
i just cant tell if its fud anymore or if it is legitimate retards
lol backed up by cash, nothing is backing the $
450 million is a small amount compared to whats out there, and im not talking mktcap of cryptos