Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU&t=2s
youtube.com/channel/UCTdRBBV6blkaq6UAJuujBdg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pylon-network/
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
youtube.com/watch?v=9wlDhciUDD0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jadk9tW62M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Hope they round up all the scumbags and hang them in the town square. Goddamn sheisters.

Damn...these remixes are getting bretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU&t=2s

The low IQ retard fucks who fell for this scam are just as bad as the scammers. If you bought into BCC, you literally do not deserve to own money.

As if I'd buy this shithole of a shithole. I did have to talk my retarded nephew out of buying this shit though because he doesn't lurk biz and has ptsd or some shit which apparently make him extra susceptible to scam artists.
I just want to see scammers finally get taken down into the dirt to set an example for all other would be scam artists that crypto is OUT OF BOUNDS for fucking ponzi scum. I wanna see someone die because of this.
Apparently they hit the south east asians pretty hard so most of these fuckers involved are gonna be dead before the year is over.

IM A GET MY BITCOINS

NO NO NO

>1000 dollar
That's fucking nothing. Bitconnect victims are a fucking joke.

Trolling these BitConnect Filipino is funny as shit....

Why does a self-proclaimed finance company make a fucking music video? WTF

I wouldn't mind giving it a go just for the keks that would ensue desu

HEY HEY HEEEEYYYYYYYY

Its all they can afford at this point

Plot twist, bitconnect is behind the manhunt and look for more money to grab

Well technically he is just following the cease and desist letters he got from two states. Can't do shit to him as he literally shut BCC down on government orders.

>mother fucker!!!! Son of demon!!!!!!
>laughing of joy to witness a mud torn by a bar....

This is some Pudo Patel level shit... link to video you are trolling pls

just go to any new video on this channel : youtube.com/channel/UCTdRBBV6blkaq6UAJuujBdg

The flips flip out just by a small poke.. its funny as shit

Crypto girl is called Laura Lutjes, her name leaked.

1000? fuck i dont get out of bed for that.

I hope they all find each other at an oil refinery and somehow blow it up with the gullible idiots and the scam artists still inside.

thanks, just bought 100k

The bitconnect guy is Italian/jewish.

The most probable combination for chutzpah of such scale,

Do southeast asians even have money? Wasn't it the niggers and normies got hit the most?

>$1000 donation
Why would anyone waste their time just to hunt down a fucking multi-millionaire rich conman for measly lunch money as a reward?

Eh, I'd argue that the intelligent have an obligation not to do shit like this.

Buy Pylon Network, just a tip.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pylon-network/

You could argue this about any scam though. It's nigger logic.
All the people who lost their retirements to Madoff were lured by impossible annual returns. They should have known.

We do live in a society where the original darwinistic principle, survival of the fittest, is turned upside down. While the smartest have fever and fever kids, the dumbest scum gets free welfare handouts in order to reproduce like rabbits.

BCC was one of the few glorious institutions left that, while not euthanizing the idiots of the world, at least robs them of the little financial possibilities they had left, finally turning them into the lifelong low wage slaves they belong to. BCC was like your TV loan, but on steroids, doing god's work 24/7.

Praise BCC.

not sold on the idea yet....mabye if you yell "Pylon Network" loudly into a microphone ill get on board with it

for the sport of it?

>based pyraid bro punishes normie scum
>Veeky Forums hates him
truly this board needs a cleansing

What made it such an obvious scam? Seems equally credible as Neo or something, which is of course a scam, but lots of people are invested in it. I missed the bitconnect shilling though so not sure what made it so obvious.

STFU you son of a demon

>hiring hitmen

Well at least they're finally learning what cryptocurrency is used for

>What made it such an obvious scam?
You MUST be larping

Can someone remind me why people are upset at bitconnect? I can't find anything to get upset about that can't be applied to other memecoins.

i heard someone on dark net is offering a bounty on cryptonick

the yacht party looks sick.

Nope. I know nothing about it you dumb faggot. Was it the team or what ?

They don't have much but what they do have is very valuable to them. You get killed over $100 mang.

it's a ponzi scheme, they promised "guaranteed" profits, and more if you bring people under you

its the herbalife of crypto

watch their crowdfund is another ponzi

Will they use XMR to pay the hitman?

no, xvg

>go found me /wanted-glenn-arcaro-bitconnect
>My name is Badisse David Mehmet. I am the owner of Lottodds.com. I am also the coordinator in helping put together a Class Action lawsuit against Bitconnect. I invested $142,000 into Bitconnect after one of my members brought it to my attention and I did some research on it.

>mehmet
heh

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

Bitconnect in a nutshell:
a) You give them your money
b) They give you insane returns on a daily basis, made possible by their "secret trading bot"
c)???
d)Profit (or not)

Textbook madoff style ponzi.

...would it be possible to anonymously form a smart contract with an assassin, where the contract would be fulfilled if the target dies? Some Oracle would have to screen obituaries, news articles, police reports, etc, for proof-of-death, but is this possible?

no thanks, id rather we crowdfund a manhunt against those youtube nigs and kids instead of the mastermind who created it.

Great post

so they'll run the risk of an fbi honeypot?

darkweb

>darkweb
... is not a smart contract. I'm talking about using a trustless system for your killing

this

every Filipino falls for at least 5 pyramid schemes in his miserable life, it is just part of being Filipino

they like to pretend that they are victims, and getting tricked in this way give them a lifetime of excuses for why they are poor and lazy

"its not my fault, I got scammed"

and there you go, 10 years off the hook of responsibility

>the team

Words of a wise man.

lmfao

they sure are angry little fuckers when you make fun of them for it, specially if you ask them if their mother has to go back to prostitution now that her savings are gone

When the poor and stupid are starving they'll eat you. Think of that when you praise scammers.

Bit-Hop : youtube.com/watch?v=9wlDhciUDD0

There is already a new Ponzi being shilled on Jewtube.
DavorCoin is basically a Bitconnect clone.

Those who are now financially ruined from Bitconnect are now exactly the people who will be receiving welfare handouts and breeding like rabbits.

He's all in
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jadk9tW62M

Crypto is really the modern wild west. kek