Look at these dev teams

Look at these dev teams
what do you see?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flag the jeets

No thinkpads and no niggers. They're mixing "fucked up" with "done it right".

Why is there a woman working in crypto REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PATRIARCHY!

kids

Only one that doesn`t have a laptop and isn`t doing anything is a women, Did I do good?

this

what coins are these OP?

I need to sell 100k

They have one woman in each team so the cucked reddit posters and the lugenpresse don't tell they're patriarchal white supremasists.

being coders without a proper keyboard and only one monitor. no wonder they are slow as fuck.

REQ and Kyber

The pictures were taken on the same day. All wearing the same clothes in both pics.
What are we missing OP?

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE NORMIES

Scammer chinks and lazy baguettes subcontracting their work to pajeets.

so REQ and KYBER partnership?

Vitalik was 14 when he created Ethereum. So I guess you are leaving Crypto forever, bye bye.

one team is working and the other isn't

>no thinkpads
just sold 100k. these teams will never make it

I was looking at Republic Protocol's dev team and was a little put off by half the team being pajeets

That’s already official. The REQ team recently moved to Singapore to work closer with Kyber Network.

Chick with choker is hot.

Also Laura Girod liked my dicpic on snapchat

why did they allow the social media "guru" in both pictures?

She's alright as far as french chicks go

she's a data analyst

TELL ME

She looks exactly like my french teacher except she also had a nose piercing. (small stud)

Pretty eerie.

Yea REQ is using Kyber to guarantee liquidity for there assets

Basically

>Person A Requests 0.4 ETH from Person B (Person B might be buying an item from Person A, or Person A is a service provider who wants payment in ETH only, and is charging B for a service
>Person B gets a notification that he has a Request, he opts to pay this Request, but decides not to pay with ETH, but with USD instead
>The Request Network then employs the Kyber Network to quickly find the best price for USD -> ETH with minimal slippage, and atomically swaps this pair, crediting the ETH to person A's account and charging the USD from Person B

Yea would fugg lmao
data science chicks are probably really autistic tho

only one sitting correctly is a chink

a severe lack of diversity.

im a fan of federally-mandated diversity education, so white men can't skirt it by making their own companies

serious question
why would a serious project like kyber (just partnered with icon) let a bunch of french redditor rick and morty watchers move into their office for 6 months?

Compared to BTC they look ok.

Because they see the potential in this project, unlike all of you stay-poor-forever’s.

Btw that guy is a fundamental Catholic. I think he's also a creationist iirc.
Yep

Too many women.

Did you see him talk? He looks like his mom and dad were bro and sis in some crazy cult.

literally a nutjob
flat earther probably

They invited four chinese guys to dinner?

ITS THE SAME WOMAN!!!!!!!1

Not enough Asians to be legit projects.

A token woman in each and she could be the same woman

I kek'd

i hope they fucking get this shit done

is it??????????

Not just the same woman, the guy front left in the right pic is in the left one as well (far back, on the right).
These two dev teams are in bed with each other.

Woman is wearing a choker in both

Team on the left has 4 asians

guy in orange has tape over his webcam and the other guys dont

kek, scratch that, all of the people in the right pic are in the left pic.

Haha this is obvious, good dev teams have no niggers.

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

it's from November

What if someone were to develop a new crypto, advertise the developer team as benig 50% indian, 30% black and 90% female, promote it as "funding diversity worldwide", wait for feminists and soyboys to pump it then sell it and abandon it

#metoo right there.

2022:

SO I WAS ON THE CRYPTO TEAM X AND EVERYONE GOT TO FUCK ME SO THEY CAN STAY MOTIVATED. I WAS LIKE HELPING AND SHIT BUT THEN I NEVER GOT MY COINS.

I GOT RAPED!!!