CRYPTO CONFESSIONS

What's the spiciest thing you've done in your crypto life that nobody knows? What is some extraordinary crypto insider info you have and are itching to share?

REVEAL IT ALL: thecryptowiki.org/Crypto_Confessions

Bump

b-bump

I installed a miner on a work computer for a while

That's the MOST evil thing you've done for crypto gains? You're an angel.

I bupped the bip bup and flupped the flip flup for gaganoush gainz

Plz don't tell anyone

I did some rudimentary technical analysis study on YouTube

Biz is fucking boring. I guess you all are NEETs after all

I made BZC and everyone thought it was a scam, while I really put effort in the platform and I'm still gonna release it...

>with the release of all outstanding loans

so did they exit scam or are they returning everything back?

bought 1k crypto with my credit card. then when it went up enough to make me like $30 after fees. i sold!

So?

Went on a blind date and was pretty autistic. Somehow the conversation turned to crypto, and I flashed a fake Blockfolio that showed I had millions in shitcoins. Attitude changed immediately, and I rawdogged her several times over the next few dates.

Then I moved away for a different job and changed my phone number.

I would, but I don't think I have anything left from that period in time to corroborate my story. It was just about a month or so, and I hardly took any pictures of her on my piece of shit phone.

I stole $5000 from my mom and bought litecoin when it was $25

bump

fake and gay

Are these actually the craziest thing Veeky Forums has ever done? Why are you all such boring fucking NEETs?

I've got one but it wasn't for bitcoins... it was for USD. I did advertising for a tech support call center to the tune of 8 million dollars and eveyone involved got sued by the FTC and lost everything. Yay!

let's hear your larp, nigga.

Shut the fuck up, I have been to the underbelly of crypto. Maybe one day I'll share it all. You think you're great with 100% weekly profits? The insiders make 200-300% every other day.

Nice, just got herpes

shut the fuck up

I work in the Department of Finance, close to the Minister in my country, so I have some insight into what's actually going on in terms of regulation and adoption in EU, UK, AUS, KR, US. Zero insight into China.

But I'm not going to risk my job by telling you spergs.