Hello

Huge partnership on one of the binance coins being announced tomorrow. Insiders have been accumulating for days now and satoshi value basically hasn't changed even through bitcoin movements.

No it is not metaverse, the photo is just an example of your average biz trader.

Clue: Current vendors of consumer goods have held a monopoly in several countries, duopolies in others. This project will end that.

Ciao

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-partners-with-kybernetwork-a135e91af327
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ven

vechain

walton

Wabi

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

ARE YOU THE GUY WHICH BOUGHT INS AT 20 USD>?

HAHAHAHAHHAH FUCKEN RETARD< TRY HARDER TO SHILL PAJEET

jokes on you, it is metachain! just bought 100k

what is it tho op can u tell us please

vechain

You gonna tell us or what?

how do u guys know it's vechain

>they don't know

Tron

>Vechain
>Moons 2%

No
No
No
No
No

If you go on the coins subreddit you can find a thread with evidence of insider trading, and hints towards the partnership. I wouldn't even call it a partnership, it is literally a merge with a big household company.

All I'm giving away, you'll find it if you look hard enough.

meh, ven is better anyways. bought some more ven

Kodak

NAV?

Got to be ICX then. There was insider trading in Korea this week

Shiit. It's neo. Almost sold today as well

There is dozens of coins on binance - can you shorten down

Its obviously appc

>This project will end that.

Bullshit you larping faggot child, no blockchain product is capable of having that impact.

It is VOISE

look @ binance deposits/withdraws -> console -> you see that binance recently added "VOISE" but doesn't show it now.

FUCKING BUY VOISE NOW IF YOU WANT TO GET RICH!

Kodak also, the ceo hoarded bunch of stocks before they announced their new coin plan

Screenshot

Eos

I would say KCS.

Or UFR.

Come on OP, unburden yourself of that mighty wisdom, make us all rich!

Does it have an o and i in the full name?

OP u just made me do more research than i've ever done, and now i finally know what the hell half the coins do.

@ zLMcWXVs Any close to finding which coin it is.

Just spill the beans, OP. We're biz bros.

Any close to finding which coin it is.

guess its icx

Consumer goods just returns WaBi and INS. And he said is none of those.

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-partners-with-kybernetwork-a135e91af327

>no volume spike
>no price spike
litterally priced in

>>.6692620

Wait im halfway through binance's coins, alot of subreddits have the insider trading news because of South Korea's shit, so its bloody difficult to find

lmao same and I dont see any coin that would match the description

He is speaking of INS.

He said no to it though. However it could be a no to the guys comment that he bought in at 20USD.

He said no and there is no mention of insidertrading at their sub

I give up. OP will you just tell us please!

Considering no one can find it, there is a simple explanation: op made up some bs

It could be INS. Go to CMC and look at the volume on the 15th when it dropped on binance. It bottomed out around 4.50 and hasn't done much yet, but given the MC volume has been pretty steady.
My best guess is someone jumped on it when it was listed and wants to pump it to unload bags. It would have to be a massive merger to move a niche shitcoin out of the sewer at this point.
KYS OP

Is OP just messing with us? I don't think it exists.

yeah this is it. My guess is OP got greedy during binance listing and bought too high, now stuck with heavy bags.
This is from the INS white paper:
2. INTRODUCTION
2.1. GROCERY MARKET CHALLENGES
ABUSES OF BUYER POWER BY RETAILERS
go read it and you'll see it matches with OP's description (also the price and marketcap). I wonder why he said no to this guy: , perhaps it hits too close to the truth.

Okay im now at MCO (Monaco) and ive been thinking. what if OP is speaking cryptically? What if VENDORS of consumer goods are actually Visa/Mastercard, since some countries do accept only one mostly, which makes it a monopoly? However, the BTC trading graph doesn't match though, it swung up and down basically.

Oh and theres nothing about insider trading in their subreddit. But you guys get the idea, it might not directly be consumers goods.

If this is what I think it is, and it's the only thing that I can think of that matches the insider trading part, your description of the actual project is trash lol

What are you thinking?