One shot in life, born a nigger

>Mom coal burned back in her college days resulting into me.
>Seems she wanted black dick so much since she was raised in the Midwest on a catholic background
>My white stepfather raised me however and taught me responsibility how to think smart and other values which are non-typical for black males making me a serial outlier.
>Therefore I always end up in a sea of HAPA and white faces as my friend and colleagues, attending the best schools, winning math olympiads, getting the best jobs and generally being wealthy.
Are these people just treating me like a token nigger accessory they can show around to appear cool and trendy or is it genuine.
Also buy XRP. Insider here.

>Mom coal burned
>My white stepfather

lole

use brain, guy
>born black
>raised white
>came out fine
what does this tell you

>Are these people just treating me like a token nigger accessory they can show around to appear cool and trendy or is it genuine.
I'm sure it's some of both. Enjoy the deep friendships you have. Don't sweat the superficial ones.

Post proof or fuck off

question is, do you get dat dere white pussy, sir. pls.

im a living meme
based white father figure
everybody wants to be friends with me. Its like theyve never talked/seen a black person before
so you can doxx me? fuck off. I stick out like a sore thumb kek

XRP today, like now? Like it will be on coinbase in 6 hours?

that he still has niggerblood

Post dick or GTFO

im somewhere public now
big announcement soon. it will spike hard
white girls throw themselves at me

How do you feel about the racism that gets thrown around on this board? And how do you feel around fellow Black folks?

Also, if Richard Spencer became president and etho states became a thing, and you had all your comfy gains, where would you go?

When is soon, also as a whiteymcgee i like smart blacks, just not obnoxious jeromes

Reverse 'my wifes son' posting is the new meta

what a shitty larp. Fuck off back to /pol/ and take that cripple with you.

When is soon fucker?!? don't tell me February

Probably mostly genuine. The ones who would want a token nigger are pretty obvious about it desu even a nigger could pick up on it.

If you're black or mixed, but don't act like a nigger and actually take responsibility for yourself and place emphasis on using your brain to solve your life's problems, then you're ok in most of our books.

t-thanks sempai

This

>How do you feel about the racism that gets thrown around on this board?
Mostly torn apart between defending my own people and acknowledging facts
>Also, if Richard Spencer became president and etho states became a thing, and you had all your comfy gains, where would you go?
Switzerland, I speak German
Just buy XRP and stfu. Thats what i was told by a friend of a friend of a certain XRP figurehead
T-thanks for clearing this out

Ending up posting a neo-nazi frog on an anime board

holee fuck, the self-awareness in this post

>Switzerland, I speak German
Do you get that if ethno states become a thing you couldn`t live in white countries.
Also how would you feel as a black having to live in a full black country?

they just care for the size of ur dick user, other than that you're worthless

I dont like niggers but I agree with this user.

Grüezi mein Neger

>implying Switzerland will subscribe to your backward ways
If you haven't noticed, its where shitskin richfags go to hide when shit hits the fan. If it doesnt go down this, ill probably hero in a dramatic way. Fuck this gay earth.
most girls might just want to cross me off their bucket list. Fucking me is like some kind of achievement they brag about. Its enjoyable to be orbited by them, but at the end of the day, I ask myself, do they like me or the nigger.

Servus alter. Was geht ab?

How long do we wait?

>>implying Switzerland will subscribe to your backward ways
Why the fuck do you delude yourself that diversity works is it your because you are deflecting that you belong with the niggers?

>do they like me or the nigger?
Thats deep desu

>Also buy XRP. Insider here.
God damnit OP you were doing so well

He’s not saying it works you retarded sack of sweaty autist balls. He’s saying Liberalism is mainstream and Switzerland is on the forefront of the librard movement so theyd be the last to change to an antiblack society.

Damn you anime watching brainlets make the rest of us whites look bad. I dont even like race mixing but I feel ashamed I share the same side of the fence as a dumbass like you.

There must be some genuine friendships or w/e there. Lolz, trust and respect go beyond race man.

You have the market cornered on girls who fall for the bbc meme but want to feel safe. Just enjoy it =)

Switzerland is actually quite conservative for an European country... Sans shitholes such as Geneva

Ugh. Reddit tripfags who wanna be remembered on Veeky Forums are such fags.

You seem like a nice lad, but it's the nigger. You're in fasion. To them fucking a nigger is the ultimate virtue signal. That said, you got dealt a lucky hand, stop being a fag and enjoy all the free poon. Educated niggers are the most well positioned people on earth, just enjoy it nigger

If you act like a law abiding citizen then you are just half black and not a token nigger.

Get married to some swede or ginger and your kids will look italian. Your grandkids will never feel your shame unless you tell them.

Pic related.

That's why it's probably a larp.

Let's cut to the chase OP. How big of a bribe or reparations or whatever would it take for you to move to Nigeria or Kenya?

He doesn`t want to go with his people that`s whats bothering me just accept who you are and fuck off from Europe and America

Sargon is posting here right now? /pol/ is attacking!!!

kys larper

Veeky Forums should be renamed to /larp/

Fuck I made that as a joke and keep forgetting to remove.

On the plus side I did make 10x from WAX ICO and tried to tell everyone here BEFORE that happened

weighs down my mind
i agree, I do belong with them. but I will not follow their ways, and they are so hard to change, except maybe kids. and most I have met just had a negative influence in my life. They just drag each other down
true
Ill hole up there if need be
why would I larp? whats in it for me? I just wanted to out this on an anonymous avenue, since doing it elsewhere would just bring controversy. its dangerous saying things like this elsewhere
ill shoot myself with my dads shotgun if it comes to this

>do they like me or the nigger.

By the time they find out it was all an emotional roller-coaster ride mixed with taboos, regret, pleasure, and thrill, they're 28 and hating their life for being societies toy.

and you, hopefully back in Africa helping your community not get exploited by Chinese

Fuck it, just went all in on XRP. I really need some quick 20% gains.

You best not be larping about XRP, user. If you are, please tell me now so I'm not endlessly holding these bags.

>ill shoot myself with my dads shotgun if it comes to this
Jesus why? Nairobi is not that bad. Pic related. I feel like you're more racist than we are.

Dude nooo! we are waiting for the next crash. BTC is ready to do it again.

I feel your pain.
t.Black kid raised my Asians.

no op, most normal human beings could care less about the color of your skin. I noticed it's mostly black people that are racist and I don't blame them because in all reality they have it the worst of all races and are basically fucked by the government on purpose
t. AFrika

It's the former. You're a token nigger to all but your closest friends. You're basically fucked in that department. Just live with it. Suicide is for pussies who won't see it through to the natural end.

>100% white burger breeds with 80-90% black slave
>net result calls himself black
>his 2/3 white ass manages to stumble through college thanks to affirmative action
>still falls for the XRP meme
t b h this is the kind of post that makes you realise actual blacks do need special amenities to make it in a competitive society
equalitarian policies are ultimately racist

Do you sit in your gaming chai whispering sieg heil hoping the day of the hwite mans reckoning will purge all the non whites? Because if you do you’re retarded.

Germany lost. Natsoc lost. Racism/Segregation lost. The world will only get more liberal and “accepting”. The true whites know this and they know they won’t be able to take over by force so they sit in the shadows making lots of money silently. Still racist silently. But very much controlling the world to their benefit as always, silently.

You’ll just die on your waifu pillow some day while the rest of us knew how the world was changing and took advantage of it while never internally compromising our beliefs.

>gain massively from affirmative action
>"ayo dem governmants be puttan droogs in da hood n givin us gunz mane dey be keepin us down cuz we wuz kangz fucing CRACKERS"

You realize you're only half a nigger right? Nothing wrong with niggers btw.

Out.

Is this that faggot boy from TNG?

>Nothing wrong with niggers btw.
>btw

obvious LARP

Stop giving a shit about your skin color faggot.
Do you think white people give a shit what color their skin is?

Something wrong with you.

you'll know friendship when it's genuine and being black isn't a disadvantage if you don't embrace ghetto culture which it sounds like you aren't

I can tell you're retarded.

Not because you're black, but because you bought XRP.

You should write a book called White Dad Nigger Dad. Like Rich Dad Poor Dad except about your white father and your nigger ather.

>Are these people just treating me like a token nigger accessory they can show around to appear cool and trendy or is it genuine.

I think it's genuine.

The days of absolute racism is very much over (outside of /pol/ LARPing). However there is a subjective/respective racism which is strong.

You're no doubt seen as one of the "good ones".

The real mind twister is that those on the right will just accept you and that's that but those on the left will want to dote on you,use your presence to validate their progressive credentials, and insist on your presence to whatever event so they can virtue signal.

Good on you user, you are the type of person we need in the world. Unfortunately due to the current obsession with identity politics you will never truly know if people like you for who you are instead of using you to further their own agenda.

If we were to somehow change to a world that valued your deeds rather than your skin colour (like it used to be in the 70s) things would be different.

Shit I should do that.

post hand with timestamp

Omgggg it's like the top 20% of black people are more intelligent that 1 on 2 whites!!

>My white stepfather raised me

>the right will accept you for being logical and using common sense
>the left will use you to their political advantage

huh, really

I pity your stepdad but then again sounds like he was good men and actually helped you

IT'S FUCKING WILL SMITH

>allieviate the suffering of the strongest race in the world

b-b-but muh nobel prize winner

>the strongest race in the world

....Fuck.

>Do you sit in your gaming chai whispering sieg heil hoping the day of the hwite mans reckoning will purge all the non whites? Because if you do you’re retarded.
When the fuck did I say that we should purge all non-whites?
I don`t care about nogs being nogs outside my country which is why I believe in ethno states as the solution.
>Germany lost. Natsoc lost. Racism/Segregation lost. The world will only get more liberal and “accepting”. The true whites know this and they know they won’t be able to take over by force so they sit in the shadows making lots of money silently. Still racist silently. But very much controlling the world to their benefit as always, silently.
What you just said is on the level of old white people controlling the world
It doesn`t matter if you have the wealth when non-whites are outnumbering you USA will fall because of its welfare system whites wont be able to pay for non-whites anymore.
>You’ll just die on your waifu pillow some day while the rest of us knew how the world was changing and took advantage of it while never internally compromising our beliefs.
>Projecting

>I don`t care about nogs being nogs outside my country which is why I believe in ethno states as the solution.
you'd still be purging them from your country, dummy.
>It doesn`t matter if you have the wealth when non-whites are outnumbering you USA will fall because of its welfare system whites wont be able to pay for non-whites anymore.
but even (legal) non-white migrants in the US produce more economic value and have higher wages than native born US citizens