Someone win already

I had a fucking horrible experience trying to buy some pizza with some crypto change last night. Converted it all to BTC and then sent it through BitPay and BitPay fucked me in the ass. Stay away from them. Stole 99% of the money. Had about 30 cents left after to pay for my pizza. Fucking scamming shits.

This makes me even more excited for a payment platform that's agnostic like REQ to release. Not saying to buy REQ, just excited for the product they will deliver.

Also fuck BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitpay had a good product, it's Bitcoin that is no longer usable for payments. REQ is the future, very excited to pay this m'lady with Ethereum gains using the Request Network(TM) app on my Apple iPhone.

Jesus post more up skirt azn qts

I've been holding REQ for a long time and I am very discouraged today. Now we have to suffer a super long bleedout

Can't wait for this. I hope it stays pretty low key until the big March release.

this happens biweekly, because people pump it up with "super big news" and weak hands buy in.
It's good to accumulate Req, but it's best not to lead people into believing that it'll rocket to 5$ without a product yet. (still doing better than XLM)

Bought 20k REQ at £0.03 sold today at $0.60. Feels good man.

That 'update' kek

>selling req before launch
i hope you buy back in at under a dollar

There was no pump today though. That's the sad part.

>trying to buy some pizza

Sick fuck! Veeky Forums is a pedo free board.

no

Dude paying with Digibyte is literary no hassle...

> not using STK for point of sale transactions

When talking about product or if something is selling you also have to check if it's being talked about. The Reddit for REQ has 30k subscribers and only like 78 comments. That has me mega worried. Fuck, and I'm not good at catching moons. If someone would teach me I'd give them 15% of my earnings everytime

:( gib pls

No one was expecting anything desu. The main net is a few weeks out.

I'm holding my 250K until the product with cross-fiat functionality is out. WIll Sergey deliver his oracles by than time?

Amazing how much REQ, LINK have in common. I just wish I had exposure to ZRX as well. I feel I might regret it later,

here's much better than azin ass, a picture of my girlfriend

>req is going to basically be ethPay

I bought this shitcoin at 5 cents. This is really getting ridiculous. The only way it goes (from it's ATH) is down.

more

You never had a girlfriend
Stop

No worries mate. Bitpay will switch to actual bitcoin (BCH) in february. Thats already confirmed.

You will buy your pizza with instant 0conf Bitcoin transactions for 1 cent fees as satoshi intended.

Also: bad LARP, bitpay limited segwit shitcoin payments to invoices of 100$+ weeks ago.

Req and Chainlink may end up working with each other:

"We have several ideas we will be working on, but are still unsure about which one will be the best. However, we are confident that one of these solutions will turn out as the best one in the future.

Solution 1:
A dev finds the solution and deploys it on Chainlink. We plug the oracle into Request. See this article."

Source: blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686

article mentioned:
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

i wanna fill her ass up with cum

show nudes wtf

she's too pure

She looks like a meth head Ben Shapiro

The coin never really mooned. I don't think anyone was actually anticipating something big.

pls i ned to cum

>worshipping an average looking jew slut
everyone thinks ur a loser dude, its time to stop posting

pls dont bully

Bitcoin Pizza: 2018 Edition

damn she's whiter than the foreskin of a jew

come on you can do better

dafuq are you talking about nigger? if reg has anything to do with the biggest meme of cryptocurrencies I'm selling my req bag asap. can't believe that there are still people on planet Earth who think chainlink will ever deliver anything besides toilet memes

What's that disease where they look Old and young at the same time?

its called being jewish. and "white" girls dont age well

Inbreeding.

fuck you'll be set for life in 6 months

They're also considering the following.
Solution 2: OmiseGo
Solution 3: Banks
Solution 4: Bankin, Mint, or Sofort
Solution 5: partnership with credit card

Their main concern is for a product that delivers no matter what solution they have to use.

who is this fluid druid

my girlfriend

can you link her youtube at least come on

threemilk. she does twitch now

jews are ugly, my girlfriend looks better

I would be cheating on her daily if she was my gf, how do you get hard or maintain a hard on?

Trash Cann Frank

>Jews are ugly

>generic white whore

jewish girls are either ugly as sin or crazy hot

show milks

here's threemilk

she looks like he has cancer. shave your head and people will be donating money to the poor girl. rip jews she'll look like an 80-year old by the age of 30. have fun while it lasts with that anorexic flat chemo-patient

tranny alert

Nigga wyd???

have fun with your whores who just want your crypties. agatha is still a virgin at 19
shes high t. go back to your soy gals

holy shit who is that

Cant wait for the day when I can have all my wealth completely diversified and not own a single dollar and pay the pizza man with whatever is mooning at the time.

>asians
>qts
You people will also be gassed on DOTR. Disgusting race traitors.

i wanna trap agatha under the covers and gas her if you know what i mean
braaaaaaap

They're honorary aryans. How new are you?

>asians
>honorary aryans
its only japs pal

STOP POSTING QT GIRLS REEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE MAKING ME DEPRESSED FAGITS

Did he say cheese pizza? No. No he didn't.
gtfo normie

i have a whole folder just to elicit that feeling

> have fun with your whores who just want your crypties

tfw girlfriend of four years. dude stop embarrassing yourself your jewwhore is ugly as fuck lmao only reason why people want more is because they are ugly fat basement dwellers. the cringe REEEEEEEEE

nice larp

Anymore ass pics?

dat mustache

Big blockers so delusional they think Bch 8mb blocks that can only do 3-4million transactions/day is actually a meaningful scaling solution and won’t get slow and expensive at full blocks.

benis

she's also a dyke

she thinks she's a lesbian because of a dream she had shes not a dyke

I think I saw her in the news recently. Wasn't she one of those girls from commiefornia that was raped and chained to a bed with her 12 siblings?

yeah that was my doing

>Posting traps
No thank you

Progeria?

Why did you deviate the thread like this. FUcking Jews.

It's not a disease but a syndrome by the way. Catching a case of the progeria and waking up like Gollum sounds scary.

>fucking jews
i got a jew that made for fucking right here

Why this bitch looks like shes tired?

Is she a sex worker at nights?

Yo Adrian!!!!!

not me

>Tfw no mocha roastie supreme

fuck, i know that feel bro.