BUY THIS FUCKER NOW FOR 10x

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ZY8tIaYY0kzHIcVX0

FUCKING LISTEN YOU FUCKERS
ICOS ONLY LAST SO LONG, MISS OUT AND SPEND THE NEXT YEAR POSTING PINK WOJACKS

LiveEdu is focused on the online education market, and is on a trajectory to become #1.
There is no project learning platform which teaches college students and professionals who have passed the beginner stage how to build complete products.
Targeting the huge $306.9 billion global professional development market.

WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THIS NOW:
-Working product
-Great team of AUTISTS, including WOLFRAM FOUNDER
-BINANCE, Bittrex and Hoibi listings soon after launch
-Only 10M hard cap. ONLY TEN

AN ICO THIS GOOD NEVER HAPPENS

This is the closest thing you'll ever get to a guarantee of massive profits.
YOU WILL 10x IF YOU BUY THIS

Check it out:

FUCKING LISTEN YOU FUCKERS
ICOS ONLY LAST SO LONG, MISS OUT AND SPEND THE NEXT YEAR POSTING PINK WOJACKS

LiveEdu is focused on the online education market, and is on a trajectory to become #1.
There is no project learning platform which teaches college students and professionals who have passed the beginner stage how to build complete products.
Targeting the huge $306.9 billion global professional development market.

WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THIS NOW:
-Working product
-Great team of AUTISTS, including WOLFRAM FOUNDER
-BINANCE, Bittrex and Hoibi listings soon after launch
-Only 10M hard cap. ONLY TEN

AN ICO THIS GOOD NEVER HAPPENS

This is the closest thing you'll ever get to a guarantee of massive profits.
YOU WILL 10x IF YOU BUY THIS

Check it out:

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ExzPLlly0VdNpzSzS
yclist.com
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7rjlnm/iama_liveedu_ico_raised_71m_week_1_ama/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you HATE money DO NOT BUY
IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH

B U Y !

>If you HATE money DO NOT BUY
>IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH

>B U Y !

>B U Y !

BUY NOW
so I don't have to sleep on the streets alone later this year

And what's the problem here, mr. frog?
This shit gonna be atleast 3-5x when it hits exchanges, thats 100% guaranteed profit, and when it hits big exchanges will hit 10x. ICOS are easy money.

My god this thing is being pajeeted hard right now

yes hello?
2017 was the year of the ico gains.
end of 2017 already looked shit for them.

Well if you bought, its guaranteed you will be atleast getting 3x+ your money back if you sell after few days it hits on exchanges so it will give you atleast some decent cash for food in streets to live.

This is far from pajeet, pajeeters are trying to scam, this is not a scam. If you seriously think this will just only crash when it hits exchanges, you are fucking retard. Im not saying this MIGHT be for long-term hodl becouse no-one knows how good it will actually work in future, but for easy 3-10x gains this is very good investment for profit atleast.

But who knows will it be succesfull project in future and will the price rise over 10x.

every ico with this kind of bonuses for early investors has huge sellwalls later to dump on people that came in later.

Not necessarily, but you are right in there, but that's how these work, you can't really predict the future of most coins, who the fuck knows will this be huge project in future as it already has working project and all those early sellers will be salty as fuck.

So it's all about willpower, can you be the longterm hodler here and keep your tokens in your strong hands while the dump which most people possibly will do, or just accept like double or triple profit and sell immeditialy.

No-one can say, but in my opinion i do belive in education projects and they are always needed in the world so i belive this project will be succesfull in future.

Its not about the need for education projects. Its about the need for blockchain and a new token for education projects. Why is crypto better then fiat to reward content creators.

You will get gains from this its pretty fucking sure, but it's pretty much up to you do you just take like double profit and sell or hodl longer.

I have invested in many ICOs and always atleast double or triple is guaranteed when they hit exchanges. (and no i do not invested in obv scam icos if you think that)

Yeah well it's pretty much a doyoubelive-stage currently, becouse whole crypto shit is in baby pants currently, that's what i mean in future like if we look years ahead where technology is whole different THEN cryptos possibly are better solution than fiat in things like that, but still this is just speculations, becouse nobody can predict will cryptos just vanish in future or will they be the new currency of future technology.

But for now, its easy profit or beliving in this product (just like others) and long-term hodl, up to you.

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

Y-Combinator backed?! I'm all in, guys.

Holy shit! Y-Combinator backed? I'm all in!

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ExzPLlly0VdNpzSzS

Lol do not go all in on anything, that's a mistake.

Over day left for 16% bonus.

Can't find LiveEdu on yclist

yclist.com

Nothing found.

Can't help you there, i dont know what that guy is even talking about.

How many of you investors are gonna long-term hodl this? You belive in this product or are you only in for some quick profit?

Fuck it im gonna throw 0.5 ETH more on this..

Source on exchange listings?

>The second option will not be very attractive to content creators because, at launch, there will be neither a huge organic demand for tokens nor trading on exchanges

That is from an interview with the CEO

Eh, possibly decent for flipping, but I would be careful after it goes about 2x. It has no hype, can't even sell out 10m ico, no marketing and the use case is extremly narrow and niche (by their own admission - only for intermediates and experts, mostly tech oriented). Doesn't have that booming, Chaddy vibe most of the bigger mcap new icos have these days. I see this being valued maybe 20m, at the levels of Privatix or PayFair, as in niche tokens developed by unknown autists

lol are you drugged or just retarded?
bnty did x50
dbc did x47

>WOLFRAM
no the founder of wolfram alpha is not a part of the team. all he did was stream on the platform.

Who's holding my tokens? LiveEDU? How do I sell this shit after? I'm not seeing an option to convert this PajeetCoin back to real world value after the pump and dump. That means I'm only pumping.

You'll get it to your ETH address when the ICO ends. Then you can transfer to EtherDelta and sell for ETH.

rather die than use ED
devs confirmed no new exchanges until feb/march
way too long, miss out on so many gains holding onto this shitcoin

Oh come on, ED is annoying but it's not that bad. Just a few extra transfers. If this shit goes, say, 3x ico, the payoff would be well worth it.

YEah you get them into your ETH address i use MEW after ICO ends, dont worry.

agreed, but with the ICO selling out this slow it's pretty telling what will happen on ED release.

Can't close a tiny 10m hardcap ico in less than a week = not enough hype required to x2 it on ED anytime soon.

We'll be holding bags for 1-2 months until a normal exchange, at best

I think its going slow, becouse the marketing are pretty bad currently, hardly seen many advertisement on it expect biz.

Your loss. IMO 1+ months waiting is not bad at all in cryptos lmao, if you have ADHD use the medicine, might help you wait a bit longer.

This.

neat stuff OP, just invested after removing your referral. thanks!

Well atleast you did invest. Enjoy the profit.

is it better if the hardcap isnt reach
the tokens will be burned right?

Yeah, ofc it would be better lmao.

Yeah, but I don't see that happening. There's still too much time potentially. So at this point it might as well sell out quickly, so we get the tokens earlier.

The token has no use case whatsoever and is just a way to get funding for them. Check out the AMA that happened on reddit, this guy literally had no answers, he just got mad LOL.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7rjlnm/iama_liveedu_ico_raised_71m_week_1_ama/

Probably gonna get some juicy x's because they look like they want to pump the shit out of this coin.

This is NOT a LONG TERM hold.

Dont miss out anons this is gonna be the best coin of 2018. litterly free money dont be stupid

I've been already in in BAT for long time, thanks anyways.

Imo he answered the questions pretty well there.

Yeah I'm holding a bag of these but he made a fool of himself to be perfectly honest.

Will be flipping them as soon as humanly possible.

Atleast
>Profit

What the fuck is an "online education" token. This sounds so fucking pointless. If you want a coin that targets non-online education and college campuses look at cmpco, which actually has a use case.

I've got a stack of DBC that's all but worthless now, do I sell at a 70% loss and go for this or HODL the DBC until February?

Banned from the telegram for asking a legitimate question. Fuck these cunts.

Anybody know how to flip shitcoins if they dont get put up on mega exchanges?

I'd say just sell as much u can afford for this, dont go all in in any situation but small piece will get you nice profit eventually.

Where does one join your pump and dump discord channel?

Wat?

This will be on mega exchanges (Binance) later on

What did you say? Inb4 you just FUD here.

Bought 10k. You better help me shill the bags to normies on reddit after the release, because if it dumps on me, I'm gonna send the ghost of Bitconnect to haunt your gains I swear.

Of 57 answers i think 40 are OP talking to himself

Easy 20% returns per day just join the /,biz/ group:

discord gg/zz7unwD

add DOT here--> .gg/zz

So what?

those bags already dragging you down OP?