Bcoin btfo

nice just bought 100k

haha lol
just bought 100k

I remember using the Trojan extended ones and it numbs your dick so much it feels like your just slamming your pelvis after a while

OH NO THEY DIDN'T

tfw normal condoms are too tight, xl are expensive.
Is this the jew trying to push big dicks to extinction?

Good things I don't need any with my gf.

I never have a hard time lasting because I'm always on drugs. But yeah all that icy hot numbing bullshit is a meme.

Condoms are for virgins

optimism, NEW PARADIGM!, optimism, NEW PARADIGM!

Haha, I've never used condoms in my life because I've never had sex.
As a matter of fact, I haven't even held hands with a woman even once in my life! Isn't that funny. This advertisement has nothing to do with my life whatsoever because I have never been in a relationship with a female. Thus I have never experienced the need to buy condoms! And I don't know how they feel or what the differences between different brands are.

thanks just plowed 100k chicks

You realise Durex is a jewish trick, right?

Making contraception so commonplace that whenever you think about sex, you think about protection... is a Jewish trick.

Up until recently, protection wasn't a thing. Yeah, it's great for stopping STI's whatever... but it's also the reason the birth rate of European peoples is plummeting.

You think African's give a fuck about "wrap it up"? No, but Europeans do.

Durex is owned by (((them))) of course.

So wait, this graph shows excitement in bitcoin peaking at some point and then declining? Presumably once I'm obscenely rich I'll stop caring that its value is increasing???

nd the first consideration then here was contraception. Contraception would be very strongly encouraged, and it would be connected so closely in people's minds with sex, that they would automatically think contraception when they were thinking or preparing for sex. And contraception would be made universally available. Nobody wanting contraception would be .. find that they were unavailable. Contraceptives would be displayed much more prominently in drug stores, right up with the cigarettes and chewing gum. Out in the open rather than hidden under the counter where people would have to ask for them and maybe be embarrassed. This kind of openness was a way of suggesting that contraceptions .. that contraceptives are just as much a part of life as any other items sold in the store. And, contraceptives would be advertised. And contraceptives would be dispensed in the schools in association with sex education!

- Some guy in 1970

>You think African's give a fuck about "wrap it up"?

No but thats why they're also dying of AIDS.

Africans also live 25 years average.
I'll take (((their))) durex over that any time thank you very much.

Depends, when banging thots you should use them. But doing that is dumb in the first place.

I bought like 2 packs of condoms my whole life, they really are useless, kill the moment and make everything worse.

Hahaahh

The sex education was to get kids interested early, making the connection between sex and the need for contraception early in their lives, even before they became very active. At this point I was recalling some of my teachers, particularly in high school and found it totally unbelievable to think of them agreeing, much less participating in, distributing of contraceptives to students. But, that only reflected my lack of understanding of how these people operate. That was before the school-based clinic programs got started. Many, many cities in the United States by this time have already set up school-based clinics which are primarily contraception, birth control, population control clinics. The idea then is that the connection between sex and contraception introduced and reinforced in school would carry over into marriage. Indeed, if young people when they matured decided to get married, marriage itself would be diminished in importance. He indicated some recognition that most people probably would want to be married. .. but that this certainly would not be any longer considered to be necessary for sexual activity.

- The same guy in 1970

1970... think about that

see

"People will be given permission to be homosexual," that's the way it was stated. They won't have to hide it. And elderly people will be encouraged to continue to have active sex lives into the very old ages, just as long as they can. Everyone will be given permission to have sex, to enjoy however they want. Anything goes. This is the way it was put. And, I remember thinking, "how arrogant for this individual, or whoever he represents, to feel that they can give or withhold permission for people to do things!" But that was the terminology that was used. In this regard, clothing was mentioned. Clothing styles would be made more stimulating and provocative. Recall back in 1969 was the time of the mini skirt, when those mini-skirts were very, very high and very revealing. He said, "It is not just the amount of skin that is expressed ... exposed that makes clothing sexually seductive, but other, more subtle things are often suggestive.".. things like movement, and the cut of clothing, and the kind of fabric, the positioning of accessories on the clothing. "If a woman has an attractive body, why should she not show it?" was one of the statements. There was not detail on what was meant by "provocative clothing," but since that time if you watched the change in clothing styles, blue jeans are cut in a way that they're more tight-fitting in the crotch. They form wrinkles. Wrinkles are essentially arrows. Lines which direct one's vision to certain anatomic areas. And, this was around the time of the "burn your bra" activity. He indicated that a lot of women should not go without a bra. They need a bra to be attractive, so instead of banning bras and burning them, bras would come back. But they would be thinner and softer allowing more natural movement. It was not specifically stated, but certainly a very thin bra is much more revealing of the nipple and what else is underneath, than the heavier bras that were in style up to that time."

- The same guy in 19 fucking 70

>Normie sex company now makes fun of Veeky Forums
Jesus, how pathetic are you guys when even they mock you?

And the one that hits close to home for me:

HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST
Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past. The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house. Young people would more and more become renters, particularly in apartments or condominiums. More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it. But there was some statement to the effect that the price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments. Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children. Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority. There would be no sympathy for them from the majority who dwelled in the apartments and then these homes could be taken by increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership and would be acceptable to the majority. Ultimately, people would be assigned where they would live and it would be common to have non-family members living with you. This by way of your not knowing just how far you could trust anybody. This would all be under the control of a central housing authority. Have this in mind in 1990 when they ask, "How many bedrooms in your house? How many bathrooms in your house? Do you have a finished game room?." This information is personal and is of no national interest to government under our existing Constitution. But you'll be asked those questions and decide how you want to respond to them.

Lmao this fucking comment.

I thought you 17 year old edgelords kept to /b/?

kek

I don't use condoms and I bareback thai whores all the time.

Chances of getting HIV are like 1 in 10,000 through vaginal sex. look it up