This will 100% go 10x-100x.

bankera.cc

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

bankera.cc
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.new
trustpilot.com/review/spectrocoin.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Intresting, i have to register in spectracoin? Can i buy some with ltc?

Don’t post good stuff on Veeky Forums please. Somehow they will turn it to shit.
6 figures on bnk holder here

Yes. No, they take ETH, BTC, DASH and XEM.

Sorry friendo, everything to increase my stack.

Ok thank you, One last question, do i have to keep the tokens on spectracoin till the release?

I've never understood credit cards for crypto. Nobody ever made a stock credit card because that's fucking retarded. And right now crypto is just that.

-_- stocks are not currency

Yes, you won't be able to move it until after ico.

Because stocks are not the same as crypto?
You're literally retarded if you don't get why replacing fiat with crypto is a good thing.

Neither is crypto.

Bitconnect 2.0

this reverse psychology shilling is getting quite pathetic pajeets

how are they going to do this without visa? fucking withdrawal rates will be 20%+

It's cheaper to withdraw with a regular debit card than with a credit card, so no, it won't.

OP HAS BOUGHT THE SITE BANKERA.CC THAT REDIRECTS TO BANKERA.COM WITH HIS REFERRAL ADDED TO IT.

YOU SNEAKY SLITHERING SNAKE CHINESE KIKE FAGGOT

>bankera.cc

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

shitty card nobody's going to use? trying to do the same thing as companies that already exist and are being used today?

pajeet shitcoin

thanks but no thanks

Why won't anybody use it?
Of course it's a risk, but for example Monaco is doing fairly well.

>le sexism meme

>literally disregarding a system which is accepted and used by 99% of all cash machines.and banks

Even debit cards use visa, you dumbfuck. Unless they blow something out their asses and make multi billion deals with major banks, the fees are going to be out of this world.

Lmao.

>price statistically dips in hours when the prominent demography users generally buys stuff

>bankera.cc
don't we have like 4 crds now?
AND STILL NONE OF IT IS AVAILABLE?!
enough with these scam artists

Woman can't be blockchainers

Price predictions at the end of 2018, 1$?

Ruta and Tse-Hsin would get it in the butt. That's as far as it goes.

Nice scam

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.new

Wtf

Welcome to Veeky Forums

created by a scammer

now thats some good fud

-1$

the fucking mad man

I am from Lithuania and so is Bankera.
Do not trust them, Spectrocoin is a company that runs local Bitcoin ATM's here.
Their website is unstable, insecure and charges like €15 to withdraw. There have been many scam reports on them on which they stay silent.
I am almost certain that the owners of Spectro Finance are not creating some revolutionary digital currency but are simply trying to get rich.

I don't know if it will 10x or not but I'd suggest you not to trust those people.

Oh, and they had this Virtual Credit Card service.
Spectrocoin.com didn't specify that there were any limitations to the service and the cards were €0.50 each, so my friend decided to buy a few.
They terminated his account without ANY notice and basically stole his money.
There are more such horror stories online.

Personally, I also tried that VCC service but I couldn't use it because it was all bugged out. AFAIK, they stopped partnership with that Visa provider after some problems. It just shows their capability of finding partnerships.

No proof.

All BTC ATM's overcharge because they can.

>more such horror stories
Link a few.

Third week in a row, have not verified me. Customer desk not answering.

Thank you, i Will put the money somewhere else... If this is a scam it's Pretty risky for them, they rised a shitload of money and put all names and faces out. Strange

So did bitconnect

They always remained anonymus through

>ATM's overcharge because they can
No no no, they take a fee and then charge another , unexpected fee for withdrawal which was at least €10 months ago.

>Link a few.
trustpilot.com/review/spectrocoin.com
Search for yourself. "Spectrocoin.com reviews" or something like that.

I don't want to scare you or anything. It is possible that they have changed and Bankera will be useful. However I do not believe that Spectro Finance would improve that much. From my person experiences I am not surprised if they really stole 100BTC from that person and are continuing with selective scamming.
By the way it's true what they say about Antanas Guoga, ge really is a famous person here (he owns a betting company) who invested in Bankera. I do not know how it will turn out for him.

to go 100x this would literally have to de-seat Ripple. Its a 7.5 billion supply coin.

You are the dumbest person alive.