SwissBorg

Who else /comfy/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

swissborg.com/de/team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>swissborg
>company registered in Gibraltar

hmmm

Where do you buy this, I've known about it for a minute, but haven't found where I can buy it yet

It's not on ED friendo .. OP was smart money ICO guy

Soon on ED, hype will follow

Y'all know the ticker?

Nm, I looked it up.

Obvious money sounding name.
European team

Was going to fud but changed my mind whenst I saw the team.

Can you hook us up with ICO price ? Hate reading papers on mobile...

>put Swiss in name
>Veeky Forumstards think this is valuable now
Fuck off

1 CHSB = 0.10 USD

When on ED you'll need the contract address,

Ofc its valuable, retards will pump the price exactly because of this reason

that's to escape some of the swiss laws concerning new companies

forgot to mention that the company itself does reside in Lausanne, Switzerland

explain please.

And when is it supposed to hit ED? The telegram is full of a bunch of people who can barely speak english.

the whole team is from fuckn spain
they only have an office in lausanne (literally shit city)

>Lausanne
>city of the EPFL
>shit city

you do realize that "shit city" is where alot of french IT majors come from right? also they have members from japan as well, what is our point? if their entire team was "Ajit Pajeet" then your fud might work, also their central servers are probably in that "office" as well

meant to reply to new coins usually get to ED as soon as the wallets are released, so in a few days if you're to believe the admins in telegram

>has the second best university in the country
>shit city

Switzerland is like the silicon valley for crypto. the most friendly place to open up a crypto startup. and they dont do that?

what does ED stand for?

erectional dysfunction you disgusting newfag

>European team
spain is the mexico of europe.
have you heard of any spanish coins?

ill help you out - real network, they've collected millions of dollars and are yet to launch.

Erectile Dysfunction .. you get it from using Ether Delta

I'm half swiss. I hate the swiss french, but Lausanne is one of the nicest cities in the world...

You must be Moroccan

for crypto, but starting a new company is difficult here unless it's a AG which translates to "task force" in english but I'm not sure if that's really the same

when it comes to crypto laws, sure medkitland is fucking amazing, but if you're a small company the taxes here are fucking disgusting

When is this shit hitting exchanges?
I bought the ico

AG means literally Inc. What are you talking about?

Feb 1 on HitBTC. Others exchange announcements to come I believe.

obviously hes talking out of his ass

kek sorry used the wrong translation

I translated "Arbeitsgruppe" not "Aktiengesellschaft"

Yeah I thought something was really weird there. Is this Swissborg coin legit? I've never heard about it and read the Swiss news daily. They are busy fudding on bitcoin as always.

It's pretty much a DAO, nothing very new desu but rule of thumb of ICOs is if it's not literally a scam it will go 3x on listing so I'm in for the free money.
One of my normie friends who's not even in crypto told me about SwissBorg a few months before the ICO, his dad apparently had heard of it at his workplace.
I literally never follow the news, didn't realize bitcoin made it to our news already. Do they talk about it much? Do they talk about other cryptos?

I'd say it's legit, and if not I'm a retard for going all in and deserve to lose the money, what swiss news are you reading, I don't think that 20 minuten is going to report on anything besides the mainstream coins

I do think it has the potential for 10-20x, I can't say how long it'll take though, end of Q1? maybe mid Q2?

alot of my coiner friends also know and told me about this coin and basically saved me from being left holding CAN bags

18k here, sitting comfy

the launch on sHITBTC is worrisome though.
Why didn't they apply to a real exchange like binance.

Pretty much just the normie news. 20 Minuten wrote about Bitcoin fairly regularly, but they kept it pretty passive. Also, they never mentioned any altcoins other than the super normie ones like ETH or XRP. On Wednesday when BTC dipped below 10k, they were talking shit about it again and saying "muh bubble". Funniest thing was normies chimping out about in the comments being all smug like "I told you so hehhehehe dis is scam hehehehe".

I'm on the website right now, is the ICO still going, I thought it had already ended?

thats because only boomers comment on "20 minuten"

It ended 50m hardcap reached.

It's over, they hit the hardcap of 50MM CHF, but they haven't distributed the tokens yet.

The normies being smug is literally what keeps me going, I'm in CS in EPFL so you'd think they would realize crypto is gonna change the world but no those faggots are parroting the "muh bubble" ad nauseam.

Although to be fair a good portion of the students (over 25%) are actually in crypto.

Ah shit, I saw this one back in October but just shrugged it off as some shitcoin. Should have looked into this more... Is there a way to still get my hands on those tokens?

Over 25% you say? Damn that's alot. So like age 18 to 30? Would have thought it to be much lower, more like 5%...

they have maybe 4 spanish member on their team.
"THEIR WHOLE TEAM IS SPANISH"

due: swissborg.com/de/team.html
they are an international team but their 4 main heads are swiss/french also Cyrus Fazel studied at EDHEC Business School.
These guys are serious about their project.

the launch price will be the same as ico price.
Either you buy it on HitBTC or you have to put up with EtherDelta.

I hope so
HitBTC is so shitty.. and now they want me to wait 4 weeks to withdraw Ethereum go check

CHSB is also gonna be tradeable on Livecoin, I don't know much about that exchange so no opinion about that

Keep in mind that's in CS, in stuff like EE or maths it's probably a lot lower. Our dean also redpilled us on ethereum when in was 24$ in a lecture.