G..G..Guys... Its Happening

Please sirs tell me what to do

tether is being investigated RIGHT NOW. this shit will blow up in the next hours . btc w ill go below 100 (yes one hundred usd)

sir there is only one truth sir , buy link.

SEC is bringing the hammer down.

Grab some popcorn, next few days will be pure entertainment.

What's happening? Explain to a TA illiterate.
Source?

TETHER was used to fund ISIS. Elon Musk sends first bitcoin to Mars. Tune up at 8pm!

why do all pajeets say "sir" holy fuck

omfg its real its happening

this is not a drill.
that formation is a clear indicator of a downward trend prepare your wojaks folks its over

will bounce at 11000.01 straight to the moon

Man - this is shit a total roller coaster haha.

Biz stresses me out more than blockfolio

sell off some alts that are still at a profit, keep the money in coinbase wallet in case of a dip to $8000 and be ready to buy cheap

No, just faggots from reddit.

Won't even dip below 11k. Round numbers for the win.

>Please sirs tell me what to do
Learn how to TA. I mean what the fuck, are you just drawing random lines there?

Told you fucks it's a bull trap.

>Explain to a TA illiterate
Failed recovery, see how it dipped, went up but couldn't keep going? Usually that's a bad sign that btc will drop again... Chinese New Year is Feb. 16th so this ride is far from over.

Post more hot bald guys.

Why does everyone mention Chinese New Year? Why the fuck does it matter. What, people that have millions of $ worth of BTC will cash all of it out to spend at a party?

The majority of crypto market is in Asia, "Chinese" Lunar New Year is like Christmas for the west when people buy each other gifts... It's celebrated in China, Worst Korea, Singapore and to a lesser extent Japan. Cryptos always tank this time of year as people cash out to buy presents.

Hanging out with Sayori!

sir plss

yes

OK, I see the 2 upward lines, but the 2 downward ones come from nowhere

It's double bottoming at 11k you tards, buy the resistance and sell at the +2 Boll, ffs

Bitcoin will be $100k by 2019. why are stressing over its price in the next week? just stop watching the price and hold until you literally read in the news it hit $100k

2019? Try april 2018.

April 1st 2018 maybe