FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I SENT ALL MY BTC TO THE WRONG ADRESS, I HAD ALL MY SAVINGS IN THERE, I NEED TO PAY MY CREDIT CARDS BY THE 20TH.

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN RECOVER THEM????? PLEASE

nope. RIP

F

gonna need a little more information. what was the address?

BTFO

You need to contact Satoshi Nakamoto, I think I saw his email address was in the Whitepaper and tell him what happened.

how much ?

pass wallet and ill donate u retarded nigger

STOP FUCKING AROUND, I´VE BEEN TRYING TO BUILD UP MY CREDIT SCORE SINCE COLLEGE

Don't worry OP, the person who got your coins is propably more happy about them than you are sad to lose them. Therefore the total happiness in the world increased.

Generous quads checked.
OP is a retard. At least some things never change.

Yes. But more crpyto then send them over and over again to the same address in small amounts so that the last digit can be read as morse code. Ask them for the crypto back.

Even sadder is the fact that OP probably sent it to a dead address, and the coins are lost to the void.
The total happiness in the world hasn't even increased, sorry OP.

yeah you need to send 0.2 BTC Bitcoin Recovery Services'public address

they'll handle the rest for you. If you mention Pajeet in the transaction details, the company will give you a discount and send back 0.1 BTC to your wallet.

OP pass adress and ill do the rest for u

kek

This is the funniest.

Why do people larp about losing everything?

please stop calling me Bike Cuck

MY WIFE CAN´T FIND OUT ABOUT THIS, I CAN´T EVEN POST ON REDDIT, PLEASE YOUR THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP ME.

Dont forget to pay your taxes goy

Post your addresses then

Check'd

dumbass

>pay your taxes goy

brb checking wallet

How do I check my own wallet number on Coin base?

this sounds pretty serious, is this real user?

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
-Satoshi

You're probably fucked. I'm so sorry, OP.

F

OP tell us how much you lost

holy fuck user...

Just contact customer support. They'll sort you out. Same thing happened to me when I send all my BTC to my BCC address.

5.965 BTC my whole life savings, bought at 14k,

I HAD ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE DAMN CREDIT CARDS, BUT SHERRYL WANTED ME TO CASH OUT BECAUSE THE BUBBLE WAS GOING TO "POP". I FUCKING HATE HER

u should really consider suicide, its the only way ur wife wouldnt find out

nice larp faggot

this thread is unironically why crypto will never see mass normie adoption until the usability issues are solved

normies will NOT adapt something where they can fat-finger away thousands of dollars with no recourse, it just wont happen

there is a solution to the stupidity of the wallet interface and no-recourse sending, but I don't personally know what it is

very soon somebody will figure it out, and will become quite wealthy

push button, secure, ease of use, no-stress crypto transfers -- we all want it already, and we all know the copy paste/qr code shit is 100% garbage for the volume of money we are moving around

ESPECIALLY considering we have nothing we can do to get it back if we fuck up

this needed to be solved like 2 years ago, for real

Aw, oh no! You could have bought your wife's son something nice

Here you go my friend. Your gonna need this.

OP probably lost like 1k worth of btc.

im hacking OPs address right now, he is a ginger cunt

you guys clearly aren´t helping, hope you loose all your fucking money in the crash

I lost all my life savings in IOTA today, wallet got hacked. legit gonna kms, you're not alone OP

who the fuck is sherryl? your wife? go slap the shit out of her, its your money

well, it was

LOL

You deserve to have lost this money

That is sad, man :(.

What's your wallet address? I'll help you out since I had a good week shorting btc

Once you've completed the send OP there is no way to retrieve them unless the wallet you sent them too is kind enough to send them back, pretending its not an inactive wallet. If you sent it to a different currency address it is gone forever poof good bye gone done.

sorry op that really sucks

Call to bitcoin support, they may help you

tfw sent tokens to a erc20 contract address cause you're a copy paste clutz

you can post also on reddit every day about your loss and maybe the person contacts you
try to post serious and ask for help of the community
i read about a few weeks one guy got his btc back as the person read his post and contacted him

if this is a joke about your loss, then fuck yourself shitposter

1FAMKuojfM6oUAsZQpX2XBFyjZPCPFk7c5

any generous guys wanna help a broke student out pls?
btc
17oBM343qh8iimGeYBRXtfSsD317mdZs9R

you fucking leeches

Could have web services that can register and check known addresses. The exchanges and wallets can then check before and give a big red warning that the address does not exist or whatever.

Check out Reddcoin. Their plan for an email/name based wallet and sending system

How the fuck did you fuck up copy and paste?

OP just make like, a kucoin account and post the eth/btc wallet so we can help you out a bit, it's your best option

You could make it back if you get in some lucky moon missions, this time be careful and dyor

There's no way to reverse the transaction unless the receiver is kind enough, which I really doubt

If this isn't larp you are fucked. I'm sorry user.

contact bitcoin tech support

weak bait

shut the fuck up, retard

Post proof you salty Larp then I'll help you

These threads have to be a LARP. Probably a JIDF agent trying to make people fear using crypto currency or something. Go away Jew.

No outright begging Nigger

You could send the wallet "SOS" in morse code?

Streching

Did he say that?

My Wife has my reddit password and account, she´ll see if I post there...

it’s a way to criticize that you can’t return a transaction by retards. he probably does not even own btc.

Bch checks if the address is valid before you send your coins and eth shows some stupid avatar
It's not perfect but it's a step in the right direction

Sure, something like that. Maybe an API for two way confirmation, so you have to confirm on both sides or the transaction gets rejected after 1 minute.

Send money from coinbase to binance? you have to confirm on both ends before it goes through, else it gets sent back.

Dunno, anything is better than whats going on right now. This massive and growing market built on fucking copy/pasting long ass chains of confusing numbers and symbols is hilarious to me.

I would not put it past them. Check out this faggot reinforcing their narrative.

the first time i sent BTC i typed the address manually. it was a great success. i felt like if i couldn't type a string of characters correctly i deserved to be poor. it's simple attention to detail. if you're not certain the address is correct then don't send it. if you're uncertain and send it, that's bad.

@6696183
Why doesn’t she also have the password to your Veeky Forums account?

Why does she have so much power over you?

Never type a full address manually you fucking retard
Copypaste, check the first and last 2 characters, ctrl+f and paste to make sure the address is correct
Stop giving terrible advice

She´s my wife, she´s the mother of my daughters and two other children. My family matters to me, that´s why I bought into this scam in the first place.

You will soon accept your faith, remember the stages of grief.
Also, when you decide to off yourself do it in public or record it with auto upload and it must not be the normal rope, gas or gravity

This. The easiest way to get shit done right.

Get off biz old man

Yeah, something like a simple REST API. Shouldn't be a monopoly on this tech. Exchanges can use multiple ones and data can be federated.

When you generate a new address then it registers your address with your email or ID or handle or anything, really.

Then whoever tries to send can see this info. If there is no data that means that it can be a mistake but they can let people still do it with a a warning and maybe a delay.

If I weren't so lazy I'd do it myself. I'd have rate limits so private wallets are free, but big exchanges can just pay a small fee.

They probably have lots of support costs anyway regarding this issue.

good, one less pajeet in the game

>When you generate a new address then it registers your address with your email or ID or handle or anything, really.
>what is "anonymity"

>IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN RECOVER THEM????? PLEASE
Link to the transaction on bitcoin tracker?

Always check addresses even if you paste.

There's malware that changes copied addresses.

Should've Tethered them.

Buy gold and silver thats where the next bull is

noice

Yeah this is larp
That's why I said
>ctrl+f and paste to make sure the address is correct

I'll take it if OP doesn't want it
12cY2CJQKGHgXQMZEMLLDveVMWjoFSWNPr

The first time I was sending something over the blockchain.
I've made sure manually that it's the correct address a couple
I send it in parts just to make sure that I've receive it from my other account before I send the whole thing.

You OP, should have been more careful

stop larping you stupid faggot

Well if so then bitcoin just became more rare, therefore happiness in the world increased

Right, CTRL-F
I misread that as CTRL-V

Normies like you deserve to lose your money. What did you think was going to happen?

Great "currency" you got going