MSM faggots fudding and spreading fake news again

express.co.uk/finance/city/907121/bitcoin-Cryptocurrency-price-risk-bans-Emmanuel-Macron-Angela-Merkel-France-Germany
MSM is fudding again and some faggot posts this on Veeky Forums unfiltered.
Every other news source and even this article is only talking about regulations which were inevitable.
Nowhere does it say anything about plans to ban cryptocurrencies.
The headline is simply fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so wait for the dip and buy?

as always
if they want to regulate it in the context of taxes, KYC and AML then do it. we already have that shit set up here in North America so why not in SEA and Europe. fucking MSM

Theoretically speaking how could you "ban" crypto? You could try to fuck people that wants to cash out with crypto but even then you could just cash out somewhere it's legal.

The dip of the dip of the dip...

Thanks kraut for voting for Merkel.

Furthermore how would you even define what "crypto" is? It's a set of numbers that come from break an encryption that people find valuable, sure you can say "bitcoin bad!" but what about all the other 1000 cryptos out there, how are you going to ban all of it without making the laws too vague?

Frenchfag here.
II don't know what happens in other countries specifacally.
In France, since now 3 months, the mass media are changing their discurss. Before that time, it was banning headlines like that one. But now, they are exclusively speaking about regulation. Witch is absolutely different. I think politics and the Bank with a big B are trying to stop the mass approach. Like p2p for example.

thanks OP, hate seeing all the fake FUD.

ironically, regulation might actually even raise the price of Bitcoin, as normies will be less hesitant to flood in for their SAFE gains, rather than running the risk of being scammed by BitCONNEEEEEEEEEECCTT and the like.

IT IS ALL CARLOS'S FAULT

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

KYC = Kill Your Celf

i THINK IT'S HIGH TIME WE GOT WITH REDDIT AND STARTED REPORTING REAL NEWS WITH A SOLE FOCUS THAT EXPOSES MSM FUD!

IS IT HARD FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER AND USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO FIGHT BACK THESE LYING PIECES OF SHIT

BTC is a new monetary system created to bypass banks and government entirely

somehow said government / banks are going to regulate let alone ban it
that's is literally impossible

What's MSM? I always thought it stood for men who have sex with men

mainstream media

Couple outlaws who buy drugs with crypto are not a problem for gov. Scaring off general population and blocking endpoints could be a problem for crypto, but not enough to kill it. Actually just weakly enforcing the ban is FAR more useful for the gov as now they have ready excuse to jail any troublesome people.

kraut here, I didn't. But I'm sorry for whole europe.

Well, several EU banks have already stopped accepting transfers from bitcoin.

Bump this one. Do not bump the other one.

if they make it impossible to get crypto with cash then we effectively have 2 separate economies

one with ever decreasing value currency and taxation
the other with an ever increasing value currency and no taxes

I wonder what peoples are going to choose

Economy? Try states. Artificial islands built by AI bots, BLOCK CHAIN REPUBLIC!

RESIST COMRADE

Media spreading fake FUD as usual.

hell paper fiat is already a second economy
as someone who worked in construction I can tell you that at least 25% is paid in paper fiat and none of it is taxed

so they have made it harder and hard to get paper fiat like people have wait weeks now to withdraw 10k€ in paper
crypto is just going to replace that altogether

Ive already made more on crypto than niggerbank stocks would yield me in 100 years.
Merkel go back to knesset
Im not fucking selling

I think gov will embrace crypto sooner or later, unesceptable taxes done automatically by smart contracts....

the fear of government bans and regulation is what caused this weeks shitshow to begin with.
when people realise there own slave masters are what caused them to lose +50% in a day, there are going to be fucking riots.
surprised they haven't actually started yet tbqh

inb4 bitconnect caused it
worse than them.
traitors to humanity.
worse than fucking gut-worms

Bump. This is the thread to be at the top, not the other misinfo.

Even if it is miss info it'll drop bitcoin below 8k

big german coalition is the worst thing that can happen to europe and crypto
let there be new election and status quo for at least a year so we can make comfy gainz
eu = germany
germnany = eu
without eu comision directive a eu bureaucrat doenst even scratch his balls, if there is no german goverment there is no directions for eu comision there is no new legislation
everything else is shit for crypto
screencap, book it

t. eu parlament insider

EU is already cracking down on crypto hard. Why do you think people have been abandoning shit all of 2018? Banks have stopped accepting transfers. Tax-laws are eating all your profits. Police comes buy to ask if you're a druglord or a pedo.
Unless you make it big, it's just not worth it anymore, and it's impossible to go from $1000 to billions without a time machine.

> everything I don't like is FUD

Wew lad

Read the article, faggot. It says nothing about a ban and neither does any other source. The title is fake news.

People hopes and dreams are getting wiped out daily
and you don't see the problem with that?
Fuck me, i'm only down 30k and I'm already feeling like I wouldn't hesitate to slaughter any fuck that keeps looking to *control* what I should or shouldn't do with the rest of my money.

fake news brah

wew lad

>"what are futures?"
>"what is wall street?"

IM SPARTACUS

>doesn't even read the title of the thread

Look son, someone didnt buy the dip

When are people going to realize they can't ban it and are just fudding to get more?

>"what are futures?"
>"what is wall street?"
you tell me fuckstick
I posted that the Cboe's futures contracts would expire on the 17th
on the 15th with links.
my thread got buried
these articles coming out are just a response to the massive shorting that just happened.
governments step in now with the solution to the problem that they help propagate

regulation.
control.

Nobody actually voted for merkel, or (((voting system))) doesn't work like that.

*our

BTC already dropping, they've found a weak spot.

I agree that Bitconnect obviously didn't cause it as if folded in reaction to the falling price. The media panic about bans could be well timed action to lower the price or just normal everyday FUD. Not sure about the futures as I heard the volume was low for big fish to play the game? And that theory about lunar new year never seemed convincing...

> when people realise there own slave masters are what caused them to lose +50% in a day, there are going to be fucking riots.
> surprised they haven't actually started yet tbqh

Now you are being delusional. Stuff like that happens form time to time, usually no riots follow. You can just blame the whales and say the usual excuse "nobody forced you to play this game, you knew the risk, la la la la" And then nobody can object that preying on uninformed people is immoral, coz that is what everybody was trying to do there in the first place.

LOL you think 23 million dollars worth of futures contracts would crash the market? youre an idiot.

it was dramatic hyperbole user
i'm mashed off my tit's right now and I type like a fag when I am in this state,
i'll stop now.

I saw that thread.
Thanks for it, you made me much calmer and that day I managed to make some really profitable trades. Ty very much

That is the problem with this site. You never know if you are responding to a dog.

They treat crypto like any other asset.
Crypto itself is not an issue. The problem is that you have accumulated too much.

>no taxes

LMAO this nigga thinks he can get away from taxes.

Hint: Taxes are taken from you using violent force, your buttcoins won't help you against the organization that has a monopoly on violent force.

>That is the problem with this site
if you don't like it, you could just you know...
fuck off back.

The people will choose the stable one that can be used IRL instead of the one with the magic money that's inflating perpetually. You're really deluded if you think otherwise.

That's what I though, there is nobody anymore when you need facts.