It's happening again

coindesk.com/pboc-reportedly-orders-payment-services-to-stop-serving-crypto-traders/

Prep your buttholes, anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/pboc-reportedly-orders-payment-services-to-stop-serving-crypto-traders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>coindesk.com/pboc-reportedly-orders-payment-services-to-stop-serving-crypto-traders/

stop spreading FUD you fucking morons until things are verified this is how you get the market to crash. god i swear you people are so fucking stupid.

Don't fight it. This is like liberal america trying to stop Trump from winning, they spam shit to such an insanity level that people become immune to it, eventually the market won't give 2 fucks about news.

It's normal ebbs and flows in life

let me buy the dip

Gotta shut down those white supremacists getting rich on crypto from cashing out.

Vechain is a scam coin

How?

>UH HERRO INTERNET?
>YEAH THIS UH PEOPLE BANK OF CHINA
>WE BAN BITCOIN NOW!

Jesus why is so much bad news constantly coming out now?

Hmmm almost like (((someone))) wants you to dump your btc...rly makes you think....

((they)) care for your money! they dont want you to lose your shekels!

Now sell your BTC like a good goy

THIS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

CHINA FUD EVERY WEEK YET YOU ALWAYS BUY IT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT HOW STUPID IS Veeky Forums!?

FUD

This is the best or worst news for VeChain. I like this, a full adrenaline shot.

>FUD keeps coming
>BTC price remains stable
MSM imbeciles (and you fudder mouthbreathers) think they are the ones manipulating the market when in fact the whales are only using them to present the normies an ex post facto justification of the price action.

>how stupid is Veeky Forums
>a good portion of them own ethermon
>a slightly larger portion actually bought bitconnect
gee i wonder

not to fucking mention they bought fucking DBC when cindicator already had a fucking working AI

98% of the media is owned by six major corporations. All public corps with obligations to Wall Street. All with the same revolving set of board members. Someone got keep those boomer pensions gettin paid nig.

Keep in mind this happened Wednesday. The notice went out and the same day they shilled VeChain on CCTV.

/this
they can only keep it up for so long

This is a meta meme

China and Korea FUD is the perfect example of why the east is going to devour the west.

They're playing the western media and people like fiddles by going back and forth. Meanwhile the east is strengthening their position in crypto.

A perfect example of both money and power being shifted towards East Asia.

dont cry when ur butthole hurts

Are you guys selling your chink coins? What do?

I'm holding Ven which won't be affected by China bans.

Why not? And what about NEO?

this

stop playing this risky game you evil goys.
Just go back to work like every proper citizen, that way we make sure everyone stays safety and comfortable. Why do you need to get so rich with this evil crypto ? arrrrghhhhh, just get back to work you fucking naz... ekhem I mean, why won't you just focus on working for mr noseberg, he will provide you with stability

Mentioned on CCTV a day or two ago. CCTV is pre-recorded an vetted before airing. It's the voice of the party and is implicit support for VeChain.

You think he or his Jewish overlords like it either? Both parties would end crypto overnight if they could flip a switch.

nice

Bought 100k. What is this thread on about?

We have the control
They can't stop us
Remember
We have the control

The jew wants into crypto, but they know they got in late. They need to engineer a massive crash, destroy confidence in that "unregulated wild west" that just cost all those poor goyim their entire retirement funds (after the jewish media coincidentally walked them through buying a jewish non-crypto that coincidentally bottomed out just two days later. Coincidentally.)

We need you to give us control of your crypto to protect you, goyim! :^)

eh, more fud.... this too shall pass

been saying this since aug.
chinese and koreans have been accumulating heavily. lol theres a fucking reason the prices are higher overthere, the demand is so fucking high.
and they are sending money overseas to buy with usd aswell. hurr cny and krw only have like 8% of the volume. HURRRRRRRR

lol reportedly. Although if it is true, Vechain is screwed.